Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,096 members, 7,835,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. (2067 Views)

A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by garugaru: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Most of the guys who call themselves atheists here fall into three categories.

1: The damaged ones: These ones were damaged in one way or the other by their former spiritual fathers/mothers. Some of them were sexually abused. It will surprise you to know that many in this category still go to their "church". They only come here and give vent to their anger, trauma, bitterness, frustration, disappointment, etc, because it is a faceless forum. They have been so emasculated that they dare not utter any of what they say here out there. What they have is hatred for their Maker. This hatred stemmed from the abuse they suffered at the hands of evil men and women who parade themselves as the agents of light, but who are indeed agents of darkness.

2: The unconscious agents of wickedness: These one have demons in them and are not aware of it. Out there, they may even go to their "churches". This is the only place where they can act out freely. Most of them dare not utter an iota of what they say here out there.

3: The satanic/demonic agents: These are the conscious satanic/demonic agents. They are agents of darkness/wickedness. Their aim is to steer people away from the path of righteousness and lure them into darkness. They know what they are doing. They know that the Creator exists. They are conscious of their relationship with their father and master, the devil or Satan. Many of them have successfully lured some unstable and unwary "believers" into sinful lifestyles, especially sexual immorality. Their confidence stems from this. Their claim of atheism is a facade. They want you to let your guard down and give them to opportunity to strike. Typical serpentine tactic.

So, when one looks at it critically, there isn't really an atheist on nairaland.

Just to be brief.

El Elohe Yahshrael!
i thought that those in Christ are at peace, reading this sounds like its coming from someone that is very bitter

1 Like

Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by LordReed(m): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
elated177:

Exactly what an agent of witches would say. Call it whatever you like, it is still what it is.

Premium wailing. Una go wail tire.

What do you expect from a dunce like you who can't differentiate between laughter and wailing. You are a premium dunce. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by elated177: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
garugaru:

i thought that those in Christ are at peace, reading this sounds like its coming from someone that is very bitter

Who is Christ? What is peace? What does bitterness mean? What part of the message exudes bitterness?
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by elated177: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
LordReed:

What do you expect from a dunce like you who can't differentiate between laughter and wailing. You are a premium dunce. LoLz.

Premium wailing and frustration. Una go wail tire.
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by Maynman: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
elated177:

Who is Christ? What is peace? What does bitterness mean? What part of the message exudes bitterness?

Christ is a Greek title, Christos and it means messiah in Hebrew, what does messiah mean in Hebrew “one who is anointed” and we have so many anointed niggas in Old Testament, Samuel, David, Joshua, and so on, they were all messiahs aka Christs
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by LordReed(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
elated177:

Premium wailing and frustration. Una go wail tire.

Premium dunce.
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by elated177: 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
LordReed:

Premium dunce.

Do you know the meaning of the word?

Reed, know this and know peace.

Among all the creatures of YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, my Father in heaven, human beings are his masterpiece. Now, among the human beings, I, Elated177, am his masterpiece.

I am evidence of existence of YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God and the Creator of the universe. A better evidence of his existence than me, elated177, does not exist any place, anywhere. As long as humans are concerned, a better evidence has never been made. I don't think our ancestors were favoured to have someone like me in their own time. Una go vex tire.

So, Reed, no matter how long and hard you and the witches, whose agent you are, wail, rant and ramble and insult yourselves, thinking you are insulting me, Elated177, a highly honoured and esteemed saint, servant and messenger of YHVH Almighty, of Yahushua the Messiah, you are not going to change it. The more you try to pull me down, the higher my Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, raises me and the more wisdom and honour pours on me, elated177.

Una hate me tire. Una go call names tire. Una go wail tire. All to no avail.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by LordReed(m): 12:19am On Apr 19, 2022
elated177:

Do you know the meaning of the word?

Reed, know this and know peace.

Among all the creatures of YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, my Father in heaven, human beings are his masterpiece. Now, among the human beings, I, Elated177, am his masterpiece.

I am evidence of existence of YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God and the Creator of the universe. A better evidence of his existence than me, elated177, does not exist any place, anywhere. As long as humans are concerned, a better evidence has never been made. I don't think our ancestors were favoured to have someone like me in their own time. Una go vex tire.

So, Reed, no matter how long and hard you and the witches, whose agent you are, wail, rant and ramble and insult yourselves, thinking you are insulting me, Elated177, a highly honoured and esteemed saint, servant and messenger of YHVH Almighty, of Yahushua the Messiah, you are not going to change it. The more you try to pull me down, the higher my Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, raises me and the more wisdom and honour pours on me, elated177.

Una hate me tire. Una go call names tire. Una go wail tire. All to no avail.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

Time to ignore this fool, talking with him is making his head swell. LoLz.
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by elated177: 10:02am On Apr 19, 2022
LordReed:

Time to ignore this fool, talking with him is making his head swell. LoLz.

Una go hate me tire. Una go call names tire. Una go wail tire. All to no avail.
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by elated177: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
We were and are still right.
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by elated177: 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
If you were in doubt, as you got to this point, after going through the entire pages, the doubt must have evaporated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Happened To Egbin Orun Some Years After Converted To Christianity / Is Satan Genuinely Evil? / Can A Born Again Christian Marry More Than One Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.