Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. (2027 Views)

A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by elated177: 12:14am On Apr 05, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Most of the guys who call themselves atheists here fall into three categories.

1: The damaged ones: These ones were damaged in one way or the other by their former spiritual fathers/mothers. Some of them were sexually abused. It will surprise you to know that many in this category still go to their "church". They only come here and give vent to their anger, trauma, bitterness, frustration, disappointment, etc, because it is a faceless forum. They have been so emasculated that they dare not utter any of what they say here out there. What they have is hatred for their Maker. This hatred stemmed from the abuse they suffered at the hands of evil men and women who parade themselves as the agents of light, but who are indeed agents of darkness.

2: The unconscious agents of wickedness: These one have demons in them and are not aware of it. Out there, they may even go to their "churches". This is the only place where they can act out freely. Most of them dare not utter an iota of what they say here out there.

3: The satanic/demonic agents: These are the conscious satanic/demonic agents. They are agents of darkness/wickedness. Their aim is to steer people away from the path of righteousness and lure them into darkness. They know what they are doing. They know that the Creator exists. They are conscious of their relationship with their father and master, the devil or Satan. Many of them have successfully lured some unstable and unwary "believers" into sinful lifestyles, especially sexual immorality. Their confidence stems from this. Their claim of atheism is a facade. They want you to let your guard down and give them the opportunity to strike. Typical serpentine tactic.

So, when one looks at it critically, there isn't really an atheist on nairaland.

Just to be brief.

El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by elated177: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by hopefulLandlord: 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
elated177:

So, when one looks at it critically, there isn't really an atheist on nairaland.

!
that tinfoil hat looks great on you sir

4 Likes

Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by elated177: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

that tinfoil hat looks great on you sir

Welcome! Got something to say?

What I have on my head is a crown of gold placed on me by my Father in heaven, Daddy in the sky.
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by hopefulLandlord: 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
elated177:

Welcome! Got something to say?

What I have on my head is a crown of gold placed on me by my Father in heaven, Daddy in the sky.
you see crown of gold I see tinfoil hat. I've got a lot to say but looking at the body of OP up there I feel it's composed by someone who's highly insincere but loves the sound of his own voice cuz even your mythology book you call bible acknowledges atheists

4 Likes

Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by elated177: 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

you see crown of gold I see tinfoil hat. I've got a lot to say but looking at the body of OP up there I feel it's composed by someone who's highly insincere but loves the sound of his own voice cuz even your mythology book you call bible acknowledges atheists

What you think you see is totally irrelevant. What I know is what counts, matters and stands. I know and I am most certainly aware that I have a golden crown on my head placed on me by the Creator of heaven and earth, YHVH Almighty, my Father in heaven- Daddy in the sky.

As long as this platform is concerned, there is no single atheist here.
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by LordReed(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

1: The damaged ones: These ones were damaged in one way or the other by their former spiritual fathers/mothers. Some of them were sexually abused. It will surprise you to know that many in this category still go to their "church". They only come here and give vent to their anger, trauma, bitterness, frustration, disappointment, etc, because it is a faceless forum. They have been so emasculated that they dare not utter any of what they say here out there. What they have is hatred for their Maker. This hatred stemmed from the abuse they suffered at the hands of evil men and women who parade themselves as the agents of light, but who are indeed agents of darkness.

2: The unconscious agents of wickedness: These one have demons in them and are not aware of it. Out there, they may even go to their "churches". This is the only place where they can act out freely. Most of them dare not utter an iota of what they say here out there.

3: The satanic/demonic agents: These are the conscious satanic/demonic agents. They are agents of darkness/wickedness. Their aim is to steer people away from the path of righteousness and lure them into darkness. They know what they are doing. They know that the Creator exists. They are conscious of their relationship with their father and master, the devil or Satan. Many of them have successfully lured some unstable and unwary "believers" into sinful lifestyles, especially sexual immorality. Their confidence stems from this. Their claim of atheism is a facade. They want you to let your guard down and give them to opportunity to strike. Typical serpentine tactic.

Just to be brief.

El Elohe Yahshrael!

LoLz! Person wey never even comot from him neighbourhood knows everything about people he has never seen, met or talked to IRL. Bwahahahahahaha!

5 Likes

Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by elated177: 12:53am On Apr 11, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Person wey never even comot from him neighbourhood knows everything about people he has never seen, met or talked to IRL. Bwahahahahahaha!

Aren't you one of the best of the supposed atheists here? We may not have met, but you have been assessed using your comments here.
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by LordReed(m): 1:00am On Apr 11, 2022
elated177:

Aren't you one of the best of the supposed atheists here? We may not have met, but you have been assessed using your comments here.

Go on, assess me from my comments.

BTW I'm not the best of the atheists, that is a qualification for better people than me.

3 Likes

Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by elated177: 1:27am On Apr 11, 2022
LordReed:

Go on, assess me from my comments.

BTW I'm not the best of the atheists, that is a qualification for better people than me.

It has been done already, Reed. Result: you are not an atheist. Have I not said this to you prior to this moment.

Reed, read my words clearly. I said one of the best of the supposed atheists HERE. Among those who claim atheism here, not that any of you is really an atheist, you are one of the best.
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by LordReed(m): 1:39am On Apr 11, 2022
elated177:

It is been done already, Reed. Result: you are not an atheist. Have I not said this to you prior to this moment.

Reed, read my words clearly. I said one of the best of the supposed atheists HERE. Among those who claim atheism here, not that any of you is really an atheist, you are one of the best.

LoLz. That is not an assessment, that's a verdict. Now can you assess my comments.

Once again LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by HellVictorinho4(m): 2:31am On Apr 11, 2022
LordReed:

elated177 is a supposed theist

There's no real theist here.

I was once a supposed theist .

elated177 is one of the best supposed theist here.
I have assessed him.

Wetin remain?

4 Likes

Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by elated177: 3:24am On Apr 11, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. That is not an assessment, that's a verdict. Now can you assess my comments.

Once again LoLz.
Call it whatever you like, reed.
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by Tobedated(m): 3:25am On Apr 11, 2022
Damn Nothing Tobedated no go see for nairaland
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by LordReed(m): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2022
elated177:
Call it whatever you like, reed.

LoLz. Yeah I call it total bullshìt. You just love to believe whatever you concoct in your imagination instead of open your eyes to reality. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by elated177: 11:25am On Apr 11, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. Yeah I call it total bullshìt. You just love to believe whatever you concoct in your imagination instead of open your eyes to reality. Bwahahahahaha!

Your opinion.

What reality?
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by LordReed(m): 11:48am On Apr 11, 2022
elated177:

Your opinion.

What reality?

That you know less about me than about your neighbour down the street.

1 Like

Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by Workch: 11:50am On Apr 11, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

3: The satanic/demonic agents: These are the conscious satanic/demonic agents. They are agents of darkness/wickedness. Their aim is to steer people away from the path of righteousness and lure them into darkness. They know what they are doing. They know that the Creator exists. They are conscious of their relationship with their father and master, the devil or Satan. Many of them have successfully lured some unstable and unwary "believers" into sinful lifestyles, especially sexual immorality. Their confidence stems from this. Their claim of atheism is a facade. They want you to let your guard down and give them to opportunity to strike. Typical serpentine tactic.

Just to be brief.

El Elohe Yahshrael!
all these name calling because we want evidence for your imaginary friends cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by elated177: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Workch:
all these name calling because we want evidence for your imaginary friends cheesy

I am the evidence.
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by elated177: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
LordReed:

That you know less about me than about your neighbour down the street.

I don't know you, Reed. I know you're not an atheist.
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by Workch: 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
elated177:

I am the evidence.
You are evidence for brainwashing

2 Likes

Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by elated177: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Workch:
You are evidence for brainwashing

There is no atheist on nairaland.
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by Workch: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
elated177:

That's what you brainwashed self is telling you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by LordReed(m): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
elated177:

I don't know you, Reed. I know you're not an atheist.

Thankfully it's not you who determines if I am an atheist or not so feel free to continue deluding yourself. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by elated177: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2022
LordReed:

Thankfully it's not you who determines if I am an atheist or not so feel free to continue deluding yourself. LoLz.

Your assertions here have already shown that you are no atheist.
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by elated177: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2022
Workch:
That's what you brainwashed self is telling you cheesy

Aren't you looking for evidence? I have presented evidence.
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by LordReed(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2022
elated177:

Your assertions here have already shown that you are no atheist.

My assertion is I am an atheist.
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by Workch: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
elated177:

Aren't you looking for evidence? I have presented evidence.
The first prerequisite for being a Christian is not knowing what evidence is cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by elated177: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Workch:
The first prerequisite for being a Christian is not knowing what evidence is cheesy

Stop being dodgy. Are you not looking for evidence of the Creator? I am evidence.
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by Maynman: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
elated177:

Stop being dodgy. Are you not looking for evidence of the Creator? I am evidence.
Makes zero sense. You are trying too hard.
And who is your creator? Is it Yahweh or his father, Elohim? Or his mom, asheera?
Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by Workch: 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
elated177:

Yes I am, and you say you are evidence lkke you are brainless cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. by elated177: 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
Workch:
Yes I am, and you say you are evidence lkke you are brainless cheesy

Premium wailing and frustration. Atheist indeed!

For the umpteenth time, you aren't looking for any evidence. You have a narrative that you desperately want to push forward.

I wonder the category you belong to. This thread described you properly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If U Die Before Rapture U Have Escape God's Punishment, Be It Atheist Or Muslim / What’s Going To Happen Soon! Vision by Olav Rodge / paul Grundys story: how i obtained my personal files from Bethel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.