Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) (60230 Views)

Woman Rocks Pant And Bra In 18th Birthday Photoshoot / Lady Goes Topless In Birthday Photoshoot / Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool U just carry New PANT put 4 ur lap, while d main PANT de inside!

Na who u 1 JUNZ 4 here, OPEN something if U 1 OPEN am!

something wey we de SEE on a STEADY 4 ASHAWOO house!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Abi ooh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Phaantom22: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Nothing were musa no go see for gate angry
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:10am On Apr 05, 2022
Madness to worry her
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2022
Damn!
Ain't saying any prayers for a dumb modafucker like you undecided
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Sunnyski: 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
The future is female

They always act before they think
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
greymiles:
Stop making dumb people popular!
She’s craving for attention and she’s already getting it
Assuming say she post the pics and nobody share or repost am, her body go calm down but now that she’s the talk of town, she’ll be enjoying the free publicity

She has paid the price for cheap attention, allow her enjoy her reward na.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
If I born girl na military or Chinese training I go give her
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by winner37(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Am very sure God will always regret why He created woman..
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Iliya1520: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
can u see the result of all that socall birthday, I know say all that western stupidity one will become serious challenge in our societies. this one has started by showing pant, one day day u will see one show Toto, then end up in showing total Nudeness
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by meetcharles: 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
That's the height of stupidity.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Pics looks like she had diarrhea during the photo op. Tacky & lewd, very unoriginal! undecided
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
It seems that bright yellow is the reigning colour, mixed with black
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by ufotunang: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Advertising her market for her customers/ sugar daddies to patronize her
Tomorrow now when she poses and snap with a brand new SUV Jeep she will say she hustle and work hard to acquire the Jeep while is her customers/ sugar daddies she is advertising her market to bought the Jeep for her
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by udomma1005(m): 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Poster is an idiota!
This content is explicit hence should have been captured as such.
The girl in the picture deserves to be killed & used for rituals, obviously she's useless to mankind. @26yrs,a girl is still this stupid?
His kindred should kill her with any means fathom able, she should die for the honor of the family!

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by ufotunang: 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
I am waiting to see a lady dress decently to snap her birthday pictures
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Eastcaostboy: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
onthehill:
A lady identified as Pwedy Shuga on Facebook has caused a stir on social media with her birthday photos which revealed her panties as she celebrated her 26th Birthday, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=730156034840344&id=100035378630922
Na wo, things de happen o. Unimaginable things
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
onthehill:
A lady identified as Pwedy Shuga on Facebook has caused a stir on social media with her birthday photos which revealed her panties as she celebrated her 26th Birthday, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=730156034840344&id=100035378630922

Not even sexy at all! Chairman no even move at all grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by emmaodet: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lalami3232:
When we talk now, dem go say we just dey unnecessarily bitter. Just imagine wetin person mother, sister, auntie, cousin, niece, daughter and friend dey do for social media just to get attention. Anyways, na wetin 99% of ladies dey do for private sha. Very easy to take off pants behind the camera but dem go claim to be hard nut to crack on camera. I hear say dem don reduce the bar of virginity to "a lady wey don sleep with minimum of 5guys". But still, majority no still be virgin even after dem lower the bar. No be juju be that?
Our parents and ancestors were very lucky because they met good women who had respect for their bodies unlike what we have now. If a girl no open cleavage nowadays, she never dress up. The most annoying thing be say, the breast no even stand again sef. See eeh, I don tire for 9ja matter!!! The average 9ja girl don sleep for different beds pass a patient for hospital.
Tufiakwa!!!

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"

grin grin grin

At the bolded cracked me up.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by George427: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
A childish person is a child no maturity infact no difference between her and a small 2year old. Childishness confirmed.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
onthehill:
More
So? What's special about this? In fact this is one most useless post I have ever read on Nairaland
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
GOFRONT:
See girl child......

Dear Lord,
Please and please, forbid me and a Girlchild.

Thanks and truly yours.

GOFRONT
Daddy Abigeal (girls) you can't resist this they are going to be full hose.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lalami3232:
When we talk now, dem go say we just dey unnecessarily bitter. Just imagine wetin person mother, sister, auntie, cousin, niece, daughter and friend dey do for social media just to get attention. Anyways, na wetin 99% of ladies dey do for private sha. Very easy to take off pants behind the camera but dem go claim to be hard nut to crack on camera. I hear say dem don reduce the bar of virginity to "a lady wey don sleep with minimum of 5guys". But still, majority no still be virgin even after dem lower the bar. No be juju be that?
Our parents and ancestors were very lucky because they met good women who had respect for their bodies unlike what we have now. If a girl no open cleavage nowadays, she never dress up. The most annoying thing be say, the breast no even stand again sef. See eeh, I don tire for 9ja matter!!! The average 9ja girl don sleep for different beds pass a patient for hospital.
Tufiakwa!!!

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"
Happy and born more.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Bluebrain101: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
The same people that will cry for equal rights! Smh!!!
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by NLmopol(m): 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
An highly skilled and security conscious person
I speak English and Yoruba fluently...
Name: Temmy
Height: 6.0
Weight: 60kg
Marital status: single
Fluent in English, Yoruba
Self defense skills: amateur boxing and a bit of JUDO for self defense
Computer skills: intermediate (excellent in Ms office; paint 3d etc)
IT literate
Highly security conscious
Professional experience: community
Cadet officer 2011-present
castle and towers security guard (federal cooperative college Ibadan) :operative 2014-2015
Goldman security limited :operative 2015-2016
Halogen security limited: operative ( the Jericho mall 2017)
Preference: (24/7 / permanent)
private residential security
Preferred area :
Anywhere in Lagos island
Victoria island
Lekki-epe
Ikoyi

Residential address: ibeju lekki
For more info
Contact me on :08178409285
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
And this is someone's daughter...aunty...sister...girlfriend...future wife...and possibly someone's mother...e choke...anyways if Tiwa can do it why not her...ASUU strike causing wahala...
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Aaay: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Madness
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Veeryeasy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
Happy birthday, may prayer for you is may God revive your brain cells in the might name of Jesus
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lalami3232:
Tufiakwa!!!

May God gave you five daughters
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

we are still waiting to see the real toto or else you are not doing birthday

Don't be stingy, show it all
Haha what a Bad boy
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
princefrank76:
stinking pant full of fungi and bacteria.
Haha how do you know, but its the same stupid men are paying 1m in Lagos
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

48.1Kg Fish Caught At Jigawa Fishing Festival 2018. Photos / Couple Have Their Wedding Reception At Shoprit In Ibadan (Photos) / Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.