Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) (60229 Views)

Woman Rocks Pant And Bra In 18th Birthday Photoshoot / Lady Goes Topless In Birthday Photoshoot / Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Tosin9119: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2022
Lalami3232:
When we talk now, dem go say we just dey unnecessarily bitter. Just imagine wetin person mother, sister, auntie, cousin, niece, daughter and friend dey do for social media just to get attention. Anyways, na wetin 99% of ladies dey do for private sha. Very easy to take off pants behind the camera but dem go claim to be hard nut to crack on camera. I hear say dem don reduce the bar of virginity to "a lady wey don sleep with minimum of 5guys". But still, majority no still be virgin even after dem lower the bar. No be juju be that?
Our parents and ancestors were very lucky because they met good women who had respect for their bodies unlike what we have now. If a girl no open cleavage nowadays, she never dress up. The most annoying thing be say, the breast no even stand again sef. See eeh, I don tire for 9ja matter!!! The average 9ja girl don sleep for different beds pass a patient for hospital.
Tufiakwa!!!

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"
Dante!!
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Bouncin(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2022
The future is female truly grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Sergio104(m): 9:18am On Apr 05, 2022
We don rush her Facebook handle

Don comment sef cheesy
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by bipng: 9:19am On Apr 05, 2022
She is advertising her work. shocked
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Sergio104(m): 9:19am On Apr 05, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Nawa o

I saw your comment there

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Kingfragz: 9:21am On Apr 05, 2022
See belle
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Benresmy(m): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2022
onthehill:
A lady identified as Pwedy Shuga on Facebook has caused a stir on social media with her birthday photos which revealed her panties as she celebrated her 26th Birthday, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos;
H

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=730156034840344&id=100035378630922
Make yahoo bois catch that pantie grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Meenabee(f): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2022
Prayer me... Na curses you go receive ohh cos dignity dey far from you. Just wait for it, nairalanders will do you justice. Wife material ¼yard, mother material ⅛yard, I hope your children don't cry over this picture as the internet does not lie.
onthehill:
A lady identified as Pwedy Shuga on Facebook has caused a stir on social media with her birthday photos which revealed her panties as she celebrated her 26th Birthday, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=730156034840344&id=100035378630922
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by adefitim(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2022
Oya

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Victerica(m): 9:28am On Apr 05, 2022
The way women these days, carry sex for head ehhh?

They are more brazen, these days!
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
As if her pants would have been that neat..
These are same Ladies with putrid punnanies parading themselves everywhere.
Same Ladies who orchestrate new macerating odours in Clients' apartments.

We know them.
This is the empowerment & emancipation they have been craving for. Those days such Ladies were offered as Kolanuts to Amadioha...

Amadioha no go collect this kyn girl hate ..na virgins him been dey collect that year angry grin grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by do4luv14(m): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2022
Sons of Adam, lets beware, daughters of Jezebel are on the lose,
beware I say oh we sons of Adam
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Meteng: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2022
Anybody with her contact? E be like dis one go quick hand over. I no too like stress

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Lalami3232:
When we talk now, dem go say we just dey unnecessarily bitter. Just imagine wetin person mother, sister, auntie, cousin, niece, daughter and friend dey do for social media just to get attention. Anyways, na wetin 99% of ladies dey do for private sha. Very easy to take off pants behind the camera but dem go claim to be hard nut to crack on camera. I hear say dem don reduce the bar of virginity to "a lady wey don sleep with minimum of 5guys". But still, majority no still be virgin even after dem lower the bar. No be juju be that?
Our parents and ancestors were very lucky because they met good women who had respect for their bodies unlike what we have now. If a girl no open cleavage nowadays, she never dress up. The most annoying thing be say, the breast no even stand again sef. See eeh, I don tire for 9ja matter!!! The average 9ja girl don sleep for different beds pass a patient for hospital.
Tufiakwa!!!

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Subzero30: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2022
nothing wey photographer no go see for studio, this one shock me oooo
grin cheesy olosho in the making
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by noskcid(m): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2022
You get bullet no mean say you get gun
You remove pant, oya show us where the pant dey cover naw and you are all covered up
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Just because she bought a new pant..
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Alonso91(m): 9:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Will b interesting to know d seed person like dis will produce........

HOELOESHWO
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:41am On Apr 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Babes like dis makes Mosdii a fvcking Legend! He should be Knighted abeg.
grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2022
She's a Big grown fool! Daughter of eve!
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2022
I just like to ask her what the dropped panties in the shoot means. Was she raped or what led to that type of shoot?

There must be an explanation cos it's not normal b4 I blast her. undecided
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by InsanePsycho(m): 10:03am On Apr 05, 2022
She grew a year dumber grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 10:03am On Apr 05, 2022
not funny
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Castino236: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2022
This is sickening and highly insane
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2022
Stop promoting dumbness and decadence, even Western blogs and professional tabloids don't feature dumbness. Nairaland,Seun this is nonsense.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2022
I think Righteousness2 needs to pray for her...

That's all I can say.

But I need to read comments...

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by duncan511: 10:12am On Apr 05, 2022
We know na new pant u brought, Abeg show us the old one u wear inside
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by LinoPaschal: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2022
She's wearing a black pant inside.....WHITE pant wit black bra n black shoes wit yellow suit. i dont tink so. E NO GEL.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Abujakenneth: 10:14am On Apr 05, 2022
If the government is serious they will be making serious money on taxes from all these people seeking limelight cheesy
greymiles:
Stop making dumb people popular!
She’s craving for attention and she’s already getting it
Assuming say she post the pics and nobody share or repost am, her body go calm down but now that she’s the talk of town, she’ll be enjoying the free publicity
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 10:20am On Apr 05, 2022
Lalami3232:
Tufiakwa!!!

I will cry like person wey lose 10million naira
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Btruth: 10:27am On Apr 05, 2022
My prayer for you is to receive sense IJN. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

48.1Kg Fish Caught At Jigawa Fishing Festival 2018. Photos / Couple Have Their Wedding Reception At Shoprit In Ibadan (Photos) / Lagos Bride Does Nikhai, Church Wedding And Reception For 3 Days (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.