Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

US Increases Oil Imports From Russia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Increases Oil Imports From Russia (28784 Views)

Food Imports From War Torn Ukraine Sparks Protests In Europe / Timipre Sylva: Nigerians Should Be Proud Of Fuel Imports From Niger Republic / US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by Flier: 9:21am On Apr 05, 2022
kiddkash:

it doesn't stop zelensky from being foolish
IF you take a look at what Putin want from him,you will realise only a bastard won’t fight it
1)MAke Russian official language
2) forget about eastern Ukraine
3) forget about creamia
4) fire 90% of soldiers
5) fire the entire cabinet and instal Russian puppets
Won’t you fight those things ?
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by plaindealer: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Putin's propaganda.

The US is working on a timeline .

Nothing coming out of Russia can be credible again since Putin has clamp down on all private medias and the people with conscience in the govt media are constantly intimidated or compelled to quit

Gullible and ignorant Russian BoTs on NL are clueless..
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by Abuventure: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2022
Redoil:
lies lies more lies and smear campaign to make the USA a laughing stock
maybe you don't know how tricky US is.

2 Likes

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by tonididdy(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2022
Flier:
IF you take a look at what Putin want from him,you will realise only a bastard won’t fight it
3) forget about creamia
4) fire 90% of soldiers
Oga drop your pistol.
Where did you see these demands?
Hey.... Nairalanders...

5 Likes

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by Victerica(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2022
The most complex and highest book to study, is man!

3 Likes

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by samfrancis1(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2022
Redoil:
No be everything you go deh jump to talk na lie na lie.. do your findings first aweh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by tonididdy(m): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2022
plaindealer:

Gullible and ignorant Russian BoTs on NL are clueless..

Such a shameless Nation.
Fight the enemy in day and romance with her at night.
This year, that country will be exposed and her relevance bastardized.

2 Likes

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by Flier: 9:27am On Apr 05, 2022
tonididdy:

Oga drop your pistol.
Where did you see these demands?
Hey.... Nairalanders...
It seems you lives in another planet
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:28am On Apr 05, 2022
Redoil:

US don buy this one including his conscience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by Opolopoopolonio: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2022
So far they are paying in dollars, no wahala. cool
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by VictorUSA(m): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2022
plaindealer:

It is a lie and cheap propaganda, the US already banned importation of Russian oil and besides, this rubbish came from Russian propaganda media like RT...

Even before sef, America's oil import From Russia is minuscule and of zero relevance..

The mods need to do something about you people feeding NL with fake News and Russian propaganda.
I'm a super pro-west
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by EmzyT: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2022
ifex370:

Of what benefit is it to you if they are a laughing stock.

Focus on your country

Thank you for this comment! grin
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by Cubeman: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2022
Can you see now? I met a moronic Nigerian immigrant in U.S on Facebook telling me Putin should take a rifle and go fight in the war- front if he is really a hero. I simply told him to shut up and study history. Not to sit down in one corner of U.S and say what others are simply saying. U.S lined up other European countries and coerced them into sanctioning Russia while U.S itself goes behind the corridor to purchase crude oil and natural gas from the same Russia then resell to unthinking,silly lackeys. Them go soon say person no dey mess with Russia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by kiddkash(m): 9:31am On Apr 05, 2022
Flier:
3) forget about creamia
4) fire 90% of soldiers
1. they never said make Russia official language, it is 2nd official language because they have been killing
Russians since 2008 and trying to erase Russian speakers from Ukraine. Ukraine have failed to protect them from Azov
2. they are part of Ukraine just independent states like Chechnya and Russia, Monaco and France
3. Crimea was given to them after fall of soviet. research for yourself
4. it is only Azov Battalion. google Azov Battalion so that you'll know who they are
5. only implement the Minsk agreement which everyone, like France, Germany Brokered.

stop letting CNN think for you. research and know the truth for yourself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by KallmemrB0: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2022
Fear America ooo
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by Benny6944: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
Russia grabbing them by the balls

Op can't you see deadline 22nd April? so is it April 22nd yet.. misconception everywhere..
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by cl0r0x: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Did they pay in rubbles?
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by FEGNO: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Lies, lies and more lies. US just stopped importing oil from Russia. Please face the problems in Nigeria if you have no truth in you.
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by Kingpin1000: 9:34am On Apr 05, 2022
kiddkash:
this is very sad.

Zelensky is not a wise leader. the world knows how powerful Russia is, but the only one that doesn't know is Zelensky.

imagine if it was Nigeria doing something like this to Benin, nothing like sanctions, the world will annihilate us.
but they can't do it to Russia, because Russia is very big and powerful. but Zelensky doesn't know or believe it.

instead of making peace, he is telling people who are not strong to fight and die. there is nothing glorious about death.

when your big brother at home wants to beat you, because you did something wrong, or he feels you wronged him,
there is a way you speak to him to make him calm and stop. something like.
I know you're my big brother, you're bigger and stronger than me, we're family, we aren't supposed to be fighting each
other, what will our parents think, and don't forget when brother fight to the death, a stranger inherits their properties.
we are supposed to love each other if not for ourselves, for our parents and our family name. please calm down and tell
me where I went wrong so that I can learn from you and do better.

there is no big brother that you'll speak to like this that won't calm down. if he wanted to kill you, he might just slap you
and stop

I have a cousin when growing I was never scared of him, He was much bigger and stronger, He will beat me up and still buy things for me. Sometimes he estorts my money and still beat me up.
The day I became scared of him was when I was rounded up boy some boys in town, as a diobu boy,town boys were our enemies. I saw one puting on stella Maris college shorts, Immediately I told him I am the younger brother of king (not my cousins real name). One asked so you be Helelele brother naim you no talk since. I could see the fear of God in them, another said, leave am make him go, I no want helelele problem o. I went to my cousin's house to tell him He was like, you no know say my umbrella cover you.that was when I started respecting him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by plaindealer: 9:34am On Apr 05, 2022
VictorUSA:
I'm a super pro-west

You are super pro-west, but you are also pro-Russia and peddling Russian propaganda.. Makes no sense..

1 Like

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by IamV: 9:34am On Apr 05, 2022
Codeye:
Fake News!

You're going to cry all day .
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by greggng: 9:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Only a sane person will.believe this lie . The only logical thing is that usa must collect what they ve paid for b4 this war started since the money is with Russia already.

The only time I will blame the USA is if after collecting that, they are still in business with Russia.
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by cocolacec(m): 9:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Redoil:

If you understand International politics,you will know US is capable of anything to protect its interests.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by Benny6944: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2022
chronique:
Lol. When we talk about the hypocrisy of the US, some dumb idiots will attribute it to lack/denial of visa. How do you tell the world that a certain government is bad and that people should avoid buying oil from them so as to starve them of funds from invading smaller countries, but you then go behind to increase your oil purchase from the same country? Isn't that pure hypocrisy at play? Why not stick to your principles and totally starve them of funds as you have proposed? Some morons will still come here to defend this as if their unbiblical cord was shipped to America at birth. For those who think most of us that criticize America, hate the US, hear this: we don't hate the US; we simply do not subscribe to the double standards and their leaders engage in. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

OP shut down and stop spewing nonsense.

You only read us still import oil from Russia, your blind eyes never went through 22nd April set as deadline? importing oil at this point is still in line, but after 22nd is not worth it. so shush and stop the misinformation. Ops all round..
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by IamV: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2022
Flier:
3) forget about creamia
4) fire 90% of soldiers

Please,drop news link(s) to your claim.
I will deeply appreciate.
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by VictorUSA(m): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2022
plaindealer:

You are super pro-west, but you are also pro-Russia and peddling Russian propaganda.. Makes no sense..
The US reason from the angle you can never imagine with calculated plans, hence my believe.

Anyways, let me verify asap!
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by Benny6944: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2022
VictorUSA:
No, it's not a lie.The U.S bought Russian oil.

And so what??

is the dead line there yet? so why won't they?
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by Dnlblessed(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2022
Codeye:
Fake News!
not fake news.
Last year alone, US bought over 240 million barrel of oil from Russia

2 Likes

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by Ofiadiegwu: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2022
Shoodboi:
US ramps up oil imports from Russia, pursues own interests at expense of European allies amid Ukraine crisis

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202204/1257500.shtml

This is preposterous
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by Benny6944: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2022
Shoodboi:

Lalasticlala help us get this to the front page. Ukrainian news shouldn't be the only one making the front page. Russian news should get there too to balance things up.

Yes... 22nd is the deadline so why should US abstain from Russia oil before date? op all round
Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by cocolacec(m): 9:39am On Apr 05, 2022
Cubeman:
Can you see now? I met a moronic Nigerian immigrant in U.S on Facebook telling me Putin should take a rifle and go fight in the war- front if he is really a hero. I simply told him to shut up and study history. Not to sit down in one corner of U.S and say what others are simply saying. U.S lined up other European countries and coerced them into sanctioning Russia while U.S itself goes behind the corridor to purchase crude oil and natural gas from the same Russia then resell to unthinking,silly lackeys. Them go soon say person no dey mess with Russia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Increases Oil Imports From Russia by shogsman(m): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2022
Redoil:
I'm american and yeah the news is true,stop your ass licking,we need gas and that's just facts , your Nigerian ass is not the one that have been hustling to Juarez Mexico to buy gas for weeks now because of hike

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Ayo Fayose And Helen Paul Pictured Together / Press Statement On The Pandemonium In Anambra State / APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.