Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday (13434 Views)

2023: Kola Abiola Declare Interest In Running For Presidency / Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria / Saraki May Declare Akpabio, Other PDP Defectors’ Seats Vacant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Laggafin: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2022
tutudesz:

You and I know Peter Obi will end up has running mate again. Others are doing consultation and he is yet to start his undecided
He is used to getting tickets automatically and he feels the same thing will happen again
Comrade pls before u come on here .. always get ur facts right . Peter obi has picked his nomination form and has submitted..he has being consulting critical stakeholders in his party and so don't be a lacky wen u tink he's gunning for running mate.. if that's what he wants he won't even pick the nomination form like in 2019
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Truthisunique2: 11:32am On Apr 05, 2022
MikoB:

Amaechi is not buhari's candidate,he just want to blackmail buhari just like saraki because he thinks he was one of the people that sponsored him financially and this is a compensation time, but it will not work, write it down and quote me later. Thanks
why are you now crying on buhari behalf

Is it the same buhari that gave him extra special security since last week to be using for all his campaign

Maybe express don leave you and you can't see buhari has been 'blackmailed" successfully already
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by hotseat: 11:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Buhari's poor leadership skills have so dropped the bar of governance that the floodgates have been flung wide open for all characters.

Well, that's the beauty of democracy.

Nigerians are title-crazy.

It adds to one's CV as it were.

To be addressed as a one time presidential aspirant is no mean feat.

However, where there are many heroes, there may be non at the end because the essence of heroism is singularity.

Let the battle begin!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Truthisunique2: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2022
TheBeat:

I'm sure you are from SW. Same noise about party chairman and Buhari had his way. Buhari is the leader of APC and not the drug Lord in Lagos. The governors will have no choice than to accept the president's wish if he adopts Amaechi. And do you know the shocker? Buhari won't let him be bullied with money (as the druggie has enough war guns). He will adopt him as a consensus candidate. Same way Tinubu chases away incumbent governors from seat, I hope you guys won't shout blue murder when he gets same treatment. The funny part is that SW will be confused by that move....either to support their darling APC or to form alliance with the "corrupt PDP "
Amaechi's presidency will serve many things. 1 is reward for hard work as governor and a minister. 2. SS will complete a term and more. 3. Igbo presidency (even though SE region needs one). 4. Leadership change to southern Nigeria. 5 Reward for loyalty to Mr President.
lol, buhari has already given amaechi special extra state security like dss etc since last week as his blessings and backing for amaechi to face the war front

Tinubu people would go to sdp we know tinubu won't be looking for working for another person at this year, he would want to slug it in sdp since he believes it's all southerner fight

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by tutudesz: 11:37am On Apr 05, 2022
Laggafin:

Comrade pls before u come on here .. always get ur facts right . Peter obi has picked his nomination form and has submitted..he has being consulting critical stakeholders in his party and so don't be a lacky wen u tink he's gunning for running mate.. if that's what he wants he won't even pick the nomination form like in 2019
if a Northerner should win the ticket, Obi will be the likely person for VP. That what I meant.
Am aware of him picking the ticket.
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Kingozymandias(m): 11:38am On Apr 05, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

We are not talking about ethnicity now but geopolitical zone. You can’t take what is meant for SW for instance and give to a yoruba from kwara or kogi in the NC zone.

Bros there is no suck thing about like southwesterner.. because you can be in Russia or America but you are still a Yoruba man... Amaechi has insisted always insists and continue to insist he is Igbo please leave me be and take it up with him go to twitter of Facebook and find him then challenge him for claiming to be Igbo.

We Igbos accept him and have never refused him ..

It's you Yoruba who say he isn't Igbo the man says he is Igbo .

Bye
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Truthisunique2: 11:38am On Apr 05, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
Nigeria; a country where failures vie for power to scale up their failure !

Tell me what track record Amaechi wants to carry to the office of the president....and APC packed failures everywhere

Yahaya Bello says he will create millionaires if he is made president, how many did he create as governor?

Amaechi couldnt complete a rail project as governor and is a very corrupt individual.

track record full ground no space to put all here

1 Like

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Laggafin: 11:38am On Apr 05, 2022
tutudesz:

if a Northerner should win the ticket, Obi will be the likely person for VP. That what I meant.
Ok den.. we watch the space
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Tareq1105: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2022
TheBeat:

I'm sure you are from SW. Same noise about party chairman and Buhari had his way. Buhari is the leader of APC and not the drug Lord in Lagos. The governors will have no choice than to accept the president's wish if he adopts Amaechi. And do you know the shocker? Buhari won't let him be bullied with money (as the druggie has enough war guns). He will adopt him as a consensus candidate. Same way Tinubu chases away incumbent governors from seat, I hope you guys won't shout blue murder when he gets same treatment. The funny part is that SW will be confused by that move....either to support their darling APC or to form alliance with the "corrupt PDP "
Amaechi's presidency will serve many things. 1 is reward for hard work as governor and a minister. 2. SS will complete a term and more. 3. Igbo presidency (even though SE region needs one). 4. Leadership change to southern Nigeria. 5 Reward for loyalty to Mr President.

Amaechi is mumu. Buhari want him bcoz he's mumu. But I tell you it's beyond Buhari.

Recall the number of positions Buhari wanted in the recently concluded convention. He wanted about 7 positions but governor Fayemi was the first to challenge him.

At the end, the Governors gave Buhari only party Chairman.

That's why Ken Nnamani lost. He was to be the Deputy Chairman South but Umahi kicked against it and he fell out.

Remember also the CPC man from Ondo State Buhari picked as national secretary. Governors of south west disagreed with your overrated Buhari and picked Iyiola Omisore.

We also had the same experience with Kyari as Deputy Chairman North. Governors from north east disregarded Buhari choice. Just confirm all I've said.

So don't be too happy. Don't go and start taking loans from banks. Just keep following.

Let Amaechi concentrate on building the party in the state bcoz Wike has bought all his boys over to PDP. Even those left are left behind strategically to feed Wike about happenings there. They're all on Wike payroll.

As we speak today, Wike would not allow Amaechi to win even his polling booth for APC.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by oluspicy: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2022
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
wike is giving apc free use of the stadium because he can see that Amaechi is the incoming president and wants to.allign well

Lolz. If he's doing that, it's because he knows Amaechi will be easy game for PDP. Wike is sure of getting 70% in Rivers and he knows the West will call for blood if Tinubu is neglected. PDP will win the Presidency in 4 hours if Amaechi is picked by APC. It is as sure as death.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Truthisunique2: 11:42am On Apr 05, 2022
tutudesz:

with the way the southern govs are United this time, I doubt they would just allow atiku pick his vp that is if they ever allow atiku take the flag

They would force concession on him this time to work with him, picking a wike as vp would be the one that can douse the tension in the south because I can tell you wike controls the southern rebellion against atiku

And you can't push him out again this time because he has threatened consequences

1 Like

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by tutudesz: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2022
Laggafin:

Ok den.. we watch the space
grin presently PDP is working against themselves.
Camp 1- Atiku Camp2- Northerner (Tambuwal, Sariki and Bala) Camp 3- Southerner Governor's Camp 4 SouthEast
The possibility of Atiku and Northerner Governor's working against PDP is high, if they lose the ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by MikoB: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
why are you now crying on buhari behalf

Is it the same buhari that gave him extra special security since last week to be using for all his campaign

Maybe express don leave you and you can't see buhari has been 'blackmailed" successfully already

Lolz, amaechi that was embarrassed by touts at Eagle Square, and you claimed he has enough security, dont worry it will be clearer soon.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by BlazinGlory40: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Bros there is no suck thing about like southwesterner.. because you can be in Russia or America but you are still a Yoruba man... Amaechi has insisted always insists and continue to insist he is Igbo please leave me be and take it up with him go to twitter of Facebook and find him then challenge him for claiming to be Igbo.

We Igbos accept him and have never refused him ..

It's you Yoruba who say he isn't Igbo the man says he is Igbo .

Bye

I am a proud igbo man sir. If I were yoruba, I would have told you too. It is convenient to twist these facts because of your political interest but it’s fine. The clamour has been to have a president of South East extraction and not a president of South south igbo extraction.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Truthisunique2: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2022
Siwel25:

Lolz. If he's doing that, it's because he knows Amaechi will be easy game for PDP. Wike is sure of getting 70% in Rivers and he knows the West will call for blood if Tinubu is neglected. PDP will win the Presidency in 4 hours if Amaechi is picked by APC. It is as sure as death.
west are weakling their 50/50 votes threaten no one

PDP, apc would still share it equally

Wike has already threatened to leave PDP if atiku gets ticket don't forget, leaving PDP means no support to atiku, he would rather help his fellow ikwere brother deliver rivers

Amaechi can win PDP if buhari gives him the remote control he used in osun
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by uniquetechng: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2022
dedonfranco:
Amaechi and Zulum is the best for now.

Tinubu, Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki and Wike should rise

Amaechi for APC

Peter Obi for PDP
Same Amaechi that was going to award N3.7bn contract to a family company worth N82m with no track record of ever handling multiple million naira deals let alone billions ? Nigerians will never learn

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by tutudesz: 11:48am On Apr 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
with the way the southern govs are United this time, I doubt they would just allow atiku pick his vp that is if they ever allow atiku take the flag

They would force concession on him this time to work with him, picking a wike as vp would be the one that can douse the tension in the south because I can tell you wike controls the southern rebellion against atiku

And you can't push him out again this time because he has threatened consequences

Atiku is a spoiler O! He will destroy the party, if he doesn't get the ticket.
Makinde undecided is with Atiku O!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by MikoB: 11:48am On Apr 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
crying for amaechi already but you are not crying for your mere commissioner whom you said would declare immediately after convention

I never said immediately after convention that the VP will declare I only said he will have to do soon, moreover you were the one that said ameachi is the anointed and one and he will wait till May, because he doesn't need consultationthat buhari will just stamp everything, and straight he will be president.
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Truthisunique2: 11:48am On Apr 05, 2022
MikoB:

Lolz, amaechi that was embarrassed by touts at Eagle Square, and you claimed he has enough security, dont worry it will be clearer soon.
which touts

Bring the video not Yoruba propaganda

We are waiting for mere commissioner to declare if he has balls
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Kingozymandias(m): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

I am a proud igbo man sir. If I were yoruba, I would have told you too. It is convenient to twist these facts because of your political interest but it’s fine. The clamour has been to have a president of South East extraction and not a president of South south igbo extraction.

You are not Igbo sir... No Igbo man speaks against the southsouth it is a pure lie. You are likely Yoruba or Hausa...

Please I have no need to continue this conversation with you

Find Amaechi on social media and express you anger

Bye

1 Like

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Laggafin: 11:51am On Apr 05, 2022
tutudesz:

grin presently PDP is working against themselves.
Camp 1- Atiku Camp2- Northerner (Tambuwal, Sariki and Bala) Camp 3- Southerner Governor's Camp 4 SouthEast
The possibility of Atiku and Northerner Governor's working against PDP is high, if they lose the ticket.
Honestly bro I reali don't give a Bleep about this parties anymore.. the only tinI know for sure that is certain is all the intrigues and permutations that will occur in both the APC and the PDP will ultimately lead to *God"s will* This country has not had it this bad since independence and I believe strongly a new positive Dawn will birth in 2023
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by obataokenwa(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2022
tesppidd:
Seriously?

What Amaechi did, Wike cannot do in 10 lifetimes.
So says a news listener
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Truthisunique2: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2022
MikoB:

I never said immediately after convention that the VP will declare I only said he will have to do soon, moreover you were the one that said ameachi is the anointed and one and he will wait till May, because he doesn't need consultationthat buhari will just stamp everything, and straight he will be president.
he is the chosen one I told you he would declare last and it's obvious he is the last serious person to declare

Tinubu supporters are still asking osinbajo if it's tinubu base he wants to use, so we don't call such a serious person

I wanted him to declare may, but you know we just want to play safe so that the resignation before 30day convention plan would not be broken

Convention may be before PDP own in May 29 so you have to declare at just about now so that you can resign officially two weeks or so from now while keeping all the extras special security from the president
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Truthisunique2: 11:56am On Apr 05, 2022
tutudesz:

Atiku is a spoiler O! He will destroy the party, if he doesn't get the ticket.
Makinde undecided is with Atiku O!
makinde that followed wike to see ibb yesterday for selling wike?

Even in the north it's only fintiri that is with atiku just because he needs atiku to rule adamawa

Atiku should go he is overrated when has his so called popularity won him presidency since 5 times he has contested

PDP should even let him go if they had sense, he would help them split core north, kwanwaso would do same

That way PDP would have two full ss/se block share sw like 40%

Share NC/NE/NW with apc, kwanwaso, atiku
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by tutudesz: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2022
Laggafin:

Honestly bro I reali don't give a Bleep about this parties anymore.. the only tinI know for sure that is certain is all the intrigues and permutations that will occur in both the APC and the PDP will ultimately lead to *God"s will* This country has not had it this bad since independence and I believe strongly a new positive Dawn will birth in 2023
The Political parties system is not working, maybe we should try candidate voting instead.
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by MikoB: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2022
Tareq1105:

Amaechi is mumu. Buhari want him bcoz he's mumu. But I tell you it's beyond Buhari.

Recall the number of positions Buhari wanted in the recently concluded convention. He wanted about 7 positions but governor Fayemi was the first to challenge him.

At the end, the Governors gave Buhari only party Chairman.

That's why Ken Nnamani lost. He was to be the Deputy Chairman South but Umahi kicked against it and he fell out.

Remember also the CPC man from Ondo State Buhari picked as national secretary. Governors of south west disagreed with your overrated Buhari and picked Iyiola Omisore.

We also had the same experience with Kyari as Deputy Chairman North. Governors from north east disregarded Buhari choice. Just confirm all I've said.

So don't be too happy. Don't go and start taking loans from banks. Just keep following.

Let Amaechi concentrate on building the party in the state bcoz Wike has bought all his boys over to PDP. Even those left are left behind strategically to feed Wike about happenings there. They're all on Wike payroll.

As we speak today, Wike would not allow Amaechi to win even his polling booth for APC.

It's only naive people that will think there will not be primaries in the presidential race, buhari cannot single-handedly chose someone, he will need to consult with other stakeholders, but i'm not saying the president will not have influence who will be the candidate of APC.
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by tutudesz: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
makinde that followed wike to see ibb yesterday for selling wike?

Even in the north it's only fintiri that is with atiku just because he needs atiku to rule adamawa
Politicans are only interested in their personal interest.
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by tesppidd: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
obataokenwa:
So says a news listener
Rumuokuta, Obio Akpor, Rivers state is my base.

Come and debate me.
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
west are weakling their 50/50 votes threaten no one

PDP, apc would still share it equally

Wike has already threatened to leave PDP if atiku gets ticket don't forget, leaving PDP means no support to atiku, he would rather help his fellow ikwere brother deliver rivers

Amaechi can win PDP if buhari gives him the remote control he used in osun

U yourself can see you are banking on fantasies. The highest any party will get without Jagaban's help is 35 to 40%. Tinubu will focus on the Governorship and look away during the Presidential elections. Many Westerners are ready to punish any betrayal of Tinubu cos he laboured to build that party.. Just wait and see!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by MikoB: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
he is the chosen one I told you he would declare last and it's obvious he is the last serious person to declare

Tinubu supporters are still asking osinbajo if it's tinubu base he wants to use, so we don't call such a serious person

I wanted him to declare may, but you know we just want to play safe so that the resignation before 30day convention plan would not be broken

Convention may be before PDP own in May 29 so you have to declare at just about now so that you can resign officially two weeks or so from now while keeping all the extras special security from the president
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) / Oyegun, APC Governors In Crucial Meeting / Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.