Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday (13439 Views)

2023: Kola Abiola Declare Interest In Running For Presidency / Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria / Saraki May Declare Akpabio, Other PDP Defectors’ Seats Vacant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Realists(m): 9:24am On Apr 05, 2022
Hmmm, here is another one.
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by excomarow(m): 9:24am On Apr 05, 2022
sad
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by chiefolododo(m): 9:24am On Apr 05, 2022
Someone that can't handle just one ministry effectively
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by tutudesz: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2022
Laggafin:
Lol.. igbo Amaka
I thought una say na only SouthEast Igbo can become president undecided
Anyhow Okowa, Wike and Amaechi for president
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by themes009(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2022
angry
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by obataokenwa(m): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2022
Wike opened our eyes to know that this man did little for 8 years as Governor.

Power can intoxicate this one no be small.
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Laggafin: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2022
tutudesz:

I thought una say na only SouthEast Igbo can become president undecided
Anyhow Okowa, Wike and Amaechi for president
It's only Amaechi that's a true son of the land of the rising sun.. With my full chest I will vote him a billion times if he's presented as APC presidential flagbearer

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by AmazingELixir: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2022
grin

What are they Thanksgiving for exactly....The terrorists attack on the Abuja_Kaduna train or APC & Buhari colossal failure..
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by FlowerTeen(m): 9:34am On Apr 05, 2022
BabaIbo:
CRA '23
Please I strongly believe in this dream
CRA'23
I want to be part, please connect me with the team if you're at the capacity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by tutudesz: 9:34am On Apr 05, 2022
Laggafin:

It's only Amaechi that's a true son of the land of the rising sun
So Wike and Okowa are not son's of the land

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Jackson105: 9:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Amaechi/Zulum 2023.

The pair that gives Tinubu Urchins constant migraine.
Some even start urinating in their pants whenever they hear the name Amaechi.

Watch how they'd masturbate all over this thread.

Bunch of Ignoramuses.

The Same way Tinubu torment your parents in their dream grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Laggafin: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2022
tutudesz:

So Wike and Okowa are not son's of the land
Go and ask them.. they know what tribe they belong to when they were asked.. I'm not the one to speak for them.. I can only speak for my brother Amaechi Chibuike who has come out strongly from time past to declare his true paternity as a full fledged IGBO son without mincing words

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by okorogodwin4(m): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2022
Who is amechi he is a self acclaimed Igbo Efulefu
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by danigeorge: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by tutudesz: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2022
Laggafin:

Go and ask them.. they know what tribe they belong to when they were asked.. I'm not the one to speak for them.. I can only speak for my brother Ameachi Chibuike who has come out strongly from time past to declare his true paternity as a full fledged IGBO son without mincing words
Noted!! Anyway South South will be presenting Wike and Okowa
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Laggafin: 9:43am On Apr 05, 2022
tutudesz:

Noted!! Anyway South South will be presenting Wike and Okowa
If PDP decides to give it to Wike in particular and not Peter obi.. they will loose before 12 noon on Election day

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by bayelsaowei(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2022
We don't give a hoot.
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by tesppidd: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2022
obataokenwa:
Wike opened our eyes to know that this man did little for 8 years as Governor.

Power can intoxicate this one no be small.
Seriously?

What Amaechi did, Wike cannot do in 10 lifetimes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by OFFICIAL336: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2022
Laggafin:

If PDP decides to give it to Wike in particular and not Peter obi.. they will loose before 12 noon on Election day
Wike cannot win PDP primary

He needs the governors to win it but he is busy fighting everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Bluntemperor: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2022
Sundaypaul12345:
Okay noted but there's no need for him to waste money because he won't win APC primary election

You are blunt,eh!
No wander he was not ready to take responsibility for the carnage in the recent bombing Train,yet they are preparing for 2023!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by tutudesz: 9:50am On Apr 05, 2022
Laggafin:

Peter Obi is waiting for them to give him free ticket without seeing anybody grin Wike is preferable than Obi that couldn't deliver his LG to PDP in LG Election

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Truthisunique2: 9:58am On Apr 05, 2022
socialmediaman:
Machinations going on in the background

@truthisunique2 will you support a southern president if it’s not Tinubu or Osinbajo?
we dey amaechi back

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Laggafin: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2022
tutudesz:

Peter Obi is waiting for them to give him free ticket without seeing anybody grin Wike is preferable than Obi that couldn't deliver his LG to PDP in LG Election
You are quoting disjointed non sense
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by na2016: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Sundaypaul12345:
Okay noted but there's no need for him to waste money because he won't win APC primary election

Why do you think the consensus stuff is flying everywhere?Wake up, except God doesn't allow, that man may be your next president

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Truthisunique2: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Amaechi/Zulum 2023.

The pair that gives Tinubu Urchins constant migraine.
Some even start urinating in their pants whenever they hear the name Amaechi.

Watch how they'd masturbate all over this thread.

Bunch of Ignoramuses.

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by tutudesz: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2022
Laggafin:

You are quoting disjointed non sense
Answer has PDP won any Election under Peter Obi
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2022
These polithiefcians just wasting public funds on useless campaigns, because they have access to public funds they waste it. Very sad, our electoral laws are a joke.
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by BlazinGlory40: 10:07am On Apr 05, 2022
Kingozymandias:
This will be good for us the Igbos he is one of.us. thank you Buhari

But he is not a South Easterner! So what are you thanking buhari for?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by SmartPolician: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2022
dedonfranco:
Amaechi and Zulum is the best for now.

Tinubu, Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki and Wike should rise

Amaechi for APC

Peter Obi for PDP

Zulum is doing the Lord's work in Borno State. So, he a second term to complete.
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Laggafin: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2022
tutudesz:

Answer has PDP won any Election under Peter Obi
Peter obi won and chased out PDP in Anarmbra state and became Govonor .. he's the one who resurected APGA in the South East and equally ensured that party is kept on ground in his home state of Anarmbra by ensuring obiano won and took over from him.. today ApGA is still in charge in that state .. regardless he is in PDP due to political intrigues btw him and his former God son obiano.. So u asking if PDP has won with Peter obi is petty and ridiculous.. his last outing with the PDP was him pairing with Atiku.. and his pairing with Atiku brought so much energy to their campaign trail and we know Atiku won that election but for bare faced manipulations and cyber rigging .. APC shoved dem aside.. He's a consumate technocrat who has what it takes to take Nigeria out of its current shit hole as his records and antecedents as Gov of Anarmbra state speaks to it.. that's a fact and not innuendo.. he's the only best bet for PDP getting it right this time if he's supported to emerge as their consensus candidate.. if not .. they should just forget the presidency for now

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by 0key2: 10:11am On Apr 05, 2022
Obi Vs Amaechi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) / Ogun 2027: Sen. Solomon Olamilekan Yayi Leads Nine Others In Online Poll / N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.