Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday (13435 Views)

2023: Kola Abiola Declare Interest In Running For Presidency / Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria / Saraki May Declare Akpabio, Other PDP Defectors’ Seats Vacant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by tutudesz: 10:20am On Apr 05, 2022
Laggafin:

Peter obi won and chased out PDP in Anarmbra state and became Govonor .. he's the one who resurected APGA in the South East and equally ensured that party is kept on ground in his home state of Anarmbra by ensuring obiano won and took over from him.. today ApGA is still in charge in that state .. regardless he is in PDP due to political intrigues btw him and his former God son obiano.. So u asking if PDP has won with Peter obi is petty and ridiculous.. his last outing with the PDP was him pairing with Atiku.. and his pairing with Atiku brought so much energy to their campaign trail and we know Atiku won that election but for bare faced manipulations and cyber rigging .. APC shoved dem aside.. He's a consumate technocrat who has what it takes to take Nigeria out of its current shit hole as his records and antecedents as Gov of Anarmbra state speaks to it.. that's a fact and not innuendo.. he's the only best bet for PDP getting it right this time if he's supported to emerge as their consensus candidate.. if not .. they should just forget the presidency for now
Ojukwu won the election for Obi and that why he started wearing clothes with Ojukwu face printed on it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by rafcrown(m): 10:22am On Apr 05, 2022
MONEY FROM RAILWAY CONTRACTS? They serve ,steal and aim for top posts, police top officers customs top officers , army generals , ministers, governors etc
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by bonnyhope: 10:23am On Apr 05, 2022
Laggafin:

It's only Amaechi that's a true son of the land of the rising sun.. With my full chest I will vote him a billion times if he's presented as APC presidential flagbearer

See people who have been shouting APC IS AN EVIL PARTY

Nigerians don't actually know what they want and finally na sentiment go kill all of una
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Laggafin: 10:25am On Apr 05, 2022
tutudesz:

Ojukwu won the election for Obi and that why he started wearing clothes with Ojukwu face printed on it.
Lol.. I know u will say this.. the fact remains that if it was an Andy uba that ojukwu backed den.. he will fail.. ojukwu as a guru and technocrat too who has eyes for hardwork and professionalism saw what Peter obi already was doing privately in his Choosen field of endevour and drafted him in to the political turf and he delivered good governance to anarmbraians that has served as a model till date..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by MikoB: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/amaechi-may-declare-interest-to-run-for-presidency-saturday/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
This is the last npdp rebel remaining in apc, we know them like saraki like Amaechi, he wants to blackmail the party, but it will not work this time around, he has the same modus operandi like saraki when he forced himself against the will of his party to become the senate president. Amaechi is a yahoo yahoo minister, qukte me anywhere even if he declares no governor will be there, unless he lies to them claiming another purpose for the gathering, so desperate,his ambition is dead on arrival.
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Mozegee: 10:27am On Apr 05, 2022
Who told you,as I am seeing it he is Buhari annointed candidate
Sundaypaul12345:
Okay noted but there's no need for him to waste money because he won't win APC primary election
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Kingozymandias(m): 10:27am On Apr 05, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

But he is not a South Easterner! So what are you thanking buhari for?
He is Igbo and he says so himself , feel free to contact him directly via twitter or any othw rmeans and warn him to stop calling himself Igbo if it hurts you so much

https://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says-name-azikiwe-cant-speak-language/amp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Laggafin: 10:28am On Apr 05, 2022
bonnyhope:

See people who have been shouting APC IS AN EVIL PARTY

Nigerians don't actually know what they want and finally na sentiment go kill all of una
It's obvious ur brain is paining you.. Ndo
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Enyimbamercedes: 10:28am On Apr 05, 2022
Nigeria; a country where failures vie for power to scale up their failure !

Tell me what track record Amaechi wants to carry to the office of the president....and APC packed failures everywhere

Yahaya Bello says he will create millionaires if he is made president, how many did he create as governor?

Amaechi couldnt complete a rail project as governor and is a very corrupt individual.
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by edmaraja: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Seyiemath:
Wetin go happen if you declare am now. SOUTH EAST Dey wait for you grin grin
Which one is south east is waiting for him? South east doesn't have any problem with Amaechi candidacy. As a matter of fact, south east will vote for Amaechi if the PDP makes the mistake of giving their ticket to the north or someone like Wike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by bonnyhope: 10:34am On Apr 05, 2022
Laggafin:

It's obvious ur brain is paining you.. Ndo

Are so dull that you can't read and comprehend?

People who are quick to insult others have NOTHING in their EMPTY skulll

1 Like

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Laggafin: 10:36am On Apr 05, 2022
bonnyhope:

Are so dull that you can't read and comprehend?

People who are quick to insult others have NOTHING in their EMPTY skulll
It's obvious even the trash u spilled u can't even comprehend.. I'm not ur nemesis.. go look for who has damaged ur brain biko
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by edmaraja: 10:37am On Apr 05, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

But he is not a South Easterner! So what are you thanking buhari for?
Igbos in the south south are also Igbos, being from the south south doesn't take away your igbo heritage from you. We won't think twice voting for Amaechi if PDP gives their ticket to the wrong person.
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by tutudesz: 10:46am On Apr 05, 2022
Laggafin:

Lol.. I know u will say this.. the fact remains that if it was an Andy uba that ojukwu backed den.. he will fail.. ojukwu as a guru and technocrat too who has eyes for hardwork and professionalism saw what Peter obi already was doing privately in his Choosen field of endevour and drafted him in to the political turf and he delivered good governance to anarmbraians that has served as a model till date..
Ojukwu won the election for Peter Obi simple
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Laggafin: 10:53am On Apr 05, 2022
tutudesz:

Ojukwu won the election for Peter Obi simple
If dat makes u cumm.. den so be it.. give or take ojukwu didn't make a bad choice as Peter obi delivered good governance beyond imaginations .. PDP should also take a cue from ojukwu gallantry of choosing Peter obi to win as u said and do the same tin if they want to stand any chance of winning in 2023 and taking this country out of its horrible mess and cesspit it has become.. fullstop
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by BlazinGlory40: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2022
edmaraja:

Igbos in the south south are also Igbos, being from the south south doesn't take away your igbo heritage from you. We won't think twice voting for Amaechi if PDP gives their ticket to the wrong person.

You don’t get it bro! If political positions are distributed in Nigeria, it is done on geopolitical zone basis and not on ethnicity. Can a slot meant for SW be given to a yoruba from kwara or kogi?
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Charly68: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2022
Stupid people , how many people has he helped since God has been good to him by making him a Governor even when he didn't contest an election..? He should tell us to know how he has raised many to become like himself .. the only person we know he could be proud to raise is at logger head with him
-- Is that how to lead? Even to coordinate his party in his home state is an impossible task... He should tell us what qualifies him to lead us as we expect ..
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by BlazinGlory40: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2022
Kingozymandias:

He is Igbo and he says so himself , feel free to contact him directly via twitter or any othw rmeans and warn him to stop calling himself Igbo if it hurts you so much

https://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says-name-azikiwe-cant-speak-language/amp

We are not talking about ethnicity now but geopolitical zone. You can’t take what is meant for SW for instance and give to a yoruba from kwara or kogi in the NC zone.
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Tareq1105: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2022
dedonfranco:
Amaechi and Zulum is the best for now.

Tinubu, Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki and Wike should rise

Amaechi for APC

Peter Obi for PDP

Obi will defeat Amaechi in any public debate moreso Obi understand the economy more than him.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by HRMK: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2022
peson wey nor fit win him ward not to talk of state for APC?NAWA OOOH...WELL WIKE DON TANDA GIDIGBA FOR AM!
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by TheBeat: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2022
MikoB:

This is the last npdp rebel remaining in apc, we know them like saraki like Amaechi, he wants to blackmail the party, but it will not work this time around, he has the same modus operandi like saraki when he forced himself against the will of his party to become the senate president. Amaechi is a yahoo yahoo minister, qukte me anywhere even if he declares no governor will be there, unless he lies to them claiming another purpose for the gathering, so desperate,his ambition is dead on arrival.
I'm sure you are from SW. Same noise about party chairman and Buhari had his way. Buhari is the leader of APC and not the drug Lord in Lagos. The governors will have no choice than to accept the president's wish if he adopts Amaechi. And do you know the shocker? Buhari won't let him be bullied with money (as the druggie has enough war guns). He will adopt him as a consensus candidate. Same way Tinubu chases away incumbent governors from seat, I hope you guys won't shout blue murder when he gets same treatment. The funny part is that SW will be confused by that move....either to support their darling APC or to form alliance with the "corrupt PDP "
Amaechi's presidency will serve many things. 1 is reward for hard work as governor and a minister. 2. SS will complete a term and more. 3. Igbo presidency (even though SE region needs one). 4. Leadership change to southern Nigeria. 5 Reward for loyalty to Mr President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Tinubuadvocate: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Heavenly will remember you for saying and stand with truths .2023 Tinubu no shaking.
Patosky4U:
Naija politics.
Though I still believe in jagaban more than all this guy's. With what the man has done in Lagos I will give him my vote.

NOTE- I do prefer a youthful guy to take over the affair of the nation, but our youth are wasting their time with tribal war online
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by ufuosman(m): 11:04am On Apr 05, 2022
The handwriting is already on the wall since

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Tareq1105: 11:06am On Apr 05, 2022
Laggafin:

If dat makes u cumm.. den so be it.. give or take ojukwu didn't make a bad choice as Peter obi delivered good governance beyond imaginations .. PDP should also take a cue from ojukwu gallantry of choosing Peter obi to win as u said and do the same tin if they want to stand any chance of winning in 2023 and taking this country out of its horrible mess and cesspit it has become.. fullstop

PDP presidential aspirants are divided.

Some are insisting it must be south (Wike & Co)

Some are saying north ( Saraki & Co)

While Peter Obi is still having the entitlement mentality waiting to be microzoned to south east. He's just there in Awka while others are going round.
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by techWriter3: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2022
Better than the sick Criminal in Lagos reimbursing Nigerians lauds per tribal remark on Nigerians online

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by tutudesz: 11:17am On Apr 05, 2022
Laggafin:

You and I know Peter Obi will end up has running mate again. Others are doing consultation and he is yet to start his undecided
He is used to getting tickets automatically and he feels the same thing will happen again
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Tareq1105: 11:17am On Apr 05, 2022
To me, I've not seen any vibrant aspirant among those parading up and down in both parties.

I wish opposition would have it so that Buhari yash and the so called integrity can be exposed.
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by jobgetter(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2022
Let the best man win

Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 05, 2022
Amaechi has said he is not Contesting; Same with Osinbajo via his aide but some Sycophants have something to gain out of it.

Btw, Wike will rather back Tinubu's primary election bid than allow Amaechi become President. Wike won't mind bribing APC delegates just to ensure Amaechi does not succeed. Lolz. *Kidding ofcos.
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Truthisunique2: 11:29am On Apr 05, 2022
MikoB:

crying for amaechi already but you are not crying for your mere commissioner whom you said would declare immediately after convention
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by MikoB: 11:29am On Apr 05, 2022
TheBeat:

I'm sure you are from SW. Same noise about party chairman and Buhari had his way. Buhari is the leader of APC and not the drug Lord in Lagos. The governors will have no choice than to accept the president's wish if he adopts Amaechi. And do you know the shocker? Buhari won't let him be bullied with money (as the druggie has enough war guns). He will adopt him as a consensus candidate. Same way Tinubu chases away incumbent governors from seat, I hope you guys won't shout blue murder when he gets same treatment. The funny part is that SW will be confused by that move....either to support their darling APC or to form alliance with the "corrupt PDP "
Amaechi's presidency will serve many things. 1 is reward for hard work as governor and a minister. 2. SS will complete a term and more. 3. Igbo presidency (even though SE region needs one). 4. Leadership change to southern Nigeria. 5 Reward for loyalty to Mr President.

Amaechi is not buhari's candidate,he just want to blackmail buhari just like saraki because he thinks he was one of the people that sponsored him financially and this is a compensation time, but it will not work, write it down and quote me later. Thanks
Re: Amaechi May Declare Interest To Run For Presidency Saturday by Truthisunique2: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2022
Siwel25:
Amaechi has said he is not Contesting; Same with Osinbajo via his aide but some Sycophants have something to gain out of it.

Btw, Wike will rather back Tinubu's primary election bid than allow Amaechi become President. Wike won't mind bribing APC delegates just to ensure Amaechi does not succeed. Lolz. *Kidding ofcos.
wike is giving apc free use of the stadium because he can see that Amaechi is the incoming president and wants to.allign well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exchange Rate: NERC To Increase Price Of Prepaid Meters / Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” / President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.