Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,287 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. (49388 Views)

Robbers Raped My 65-Year-Old Mother In Kaduna - Twitter User Cries Out (Photos) / Shocking!!!7-year-old Boy Impregnates His Two(2) Younger Sisters Aged 13 & 15 / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by angelfallz(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
Have you reported to the police, and have you taken your sisters to the hospital?
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Gat some questions for you op

Was it only your house they raided in your area ( was any other house affected) ?

Don’t you people have vigilante group in your community ?

Did they kick your door open or shot at it ?

Do you know what is called “ OVER MY DEAD BODY “ ? That is what will happen if something like this is about to happen to my sisters. I will rather fight the robbers and die instead of watching my sisters get raped, i mean, i can never live with such memory in my brain.

A conductor attacked my lil bro when we were in high school because of change, I forgot the fact that the conductor was almost twice my age and bigger then me, i charged at him like a deranged lunatic, i pushed him inside the gutter and he got a scary injury on his forehead, before he could come out to beat the hell out of me, people restrained him. When we got home and told our parents they couldn’t stop admiring my braveness. I fought for my brother that can defend himself, talk less of my fragile sisters.

I wish you guys quick recovery

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

Howfar your RAINBOOTS NA? undecided
You no dey use am kick people again?
I'm sure you'd have used it to kick those robbers out of your room angry

Damn nasty grin
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by joyandfaith: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
magmaxmagma:
3 weeks ago, My two sisters in Uni (One is already planning on getting married) came to visit due to the strike.

Armed men 4 in total broke into our house around 1 am, I woke up after hearing a heavy bang, they are already in the parlour, at gunpoint they asked me to bring all my laptops, money and valuables, the robbers forced me and my sisters (unfortunately in night clothes) to the master room, they tore their dresses, in turns they forcefully raped them, I begged and cried for them to stop but one of them smashed my head with the gun and told me if i move he would shoot me in the head.

I haven't been able to sleep and my sisters are so traumatized, I couldn't do anything to help but watch them cry while these monsters raped them. i am so depressed and unhappy, how can i move on from this sad event?

They should go for medical, samples should be collected, prophylaxis and MAP should be given.
It is a traumatic experience.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by eleko1: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
sad
GooodHardDick:
What's the name of this movie? angry
undecided u expect him to lie against his own blood? They'll surely meet their Waterloo soon..@OP,take heart embarassed sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Nonexisting: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
Personally I won't rest until I get revenge and if it will make me do things against my beliefs, I won't mind. I'll spend everything I have if necessary to have those idiots suffer until death. Forgiveness is only of the Lord, I'm not God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
What a terrible experience, you guys have to be strong , change your apartment, engage in church activities, your sisters need motivation from the word of God to overcome the trauma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Johel(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
magmaxmagma:
3 weeks ago, My two sisters in Uni (One is already planning on getting married) came to visit due to the strike.

Armed men 4 in total broke into our house around 1 am, I woke up after hearing a heavy bang, they are already in the parlour, at gunpoint they asked me to bring all my laptops, money and valuables, the robbers forced me and my sisters (unfortunately in night clothes) to the master room, they tore their dresses, in turns they forcefully raped them, I begged and cried for them to stop but one of them smashed my head with the gun and told me if i move he would shoot me in the head.

I haven't been able to sleep and my sisters are so traumatized, I couldn't do anything to help but watch them cry while these monsters raped them. i am so depressed and unhappy, how can i move on from this sad event?

So sorry bro...very sad and bitter experience...it's Gona be hard,..I don't think such occurrence could leave your memory... I'm so sorry bro..

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by juman(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nigeria is not for me.
I would rather go and live in Togo or Benin or Senegal etc.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Bluebrain101: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
magmaxmagma:

Simple just do to another as you've been done!!! Raping spree
angry
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Raysleek: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
Which area did this one happen
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by joyandfaith: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Was it only your house they raided in your area ( was any other house affected) ?

Do you know what is called “ OVER MY DEAD BODY “ ? That is what will happen if something like this is about to happen to my sisters. I will rather fight the robbers and die instead of watching my sisters get raped, i mean, i can never live with such memory in my brain.

A conductor attacked my lil bro when we were in high school because of change, I forgot the fact that the conductor was almost twice my age and bigger then me, i charged at him like a deranged lunatic, i pushed him inside the gutter and he got a scary injury on his forehead, before he could come out to beat the hell out of me, people restrained him. When we got home and told our parents they couldn’t stop admiring my braveness. I fought for my brother that can defend himself, talk less of my fragile sisters.

I agree with you. Rapists use you fear factor to win over victims. We should learn to resist rapists.
Never open doors for armed robbers. Yes, don't make it easier for armed robbers to raid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Oturatetuala(m): 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
sharpwriter:

Guy, I don dm you..... Please respond... I Wan ask something.

I don reply you say hi now
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Restroom: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
Tell doctor to give the.drugs to knock off any oncoming Pregnancies

It can happen o
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by jaxxy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
magmaxmagma:

The 1st step is to see if u can track them through the stolen items.

The 2nd step will be to send them all to hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by CountVersailles(f): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
GooodHardDick:
You are stupid and dumb

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Temptee101(m): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
[i][/i]9
magmaxmagma:

Are you for real?

If you are for real, how did you manage to bring this to nairaland?

You are a suspect bro.
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by SeriouslySense(m): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
This is horrible, your sisters need medical check up and therapy, and also, you need to talk to someone. I pray for your healing and the healing of your sisters.

Meanwhile, if there are clues that may assist in catching those criminals, its would be helpful, so they do not do it to another wonderful woman.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by kevotek1000(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
It's a painful experience... With time all will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

I once heard a guy talk like you, the day we faced real danger he became a woman, even after the gun men left, he couldn't walk, he was all shaky.
If the Op had fought them , they will kill him , which leaves his sisters more traumatised than they are now.
They will get over the rape with time, the robbers will die, they don't live long.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by holysaint1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
magmaxmagma:

this is really heartbreaking and disheartening. But....

which state is this and the neighborhood?

do you have neighbors or you live in a duplex of some sort ?

have you reported the incident to the police ?

so so many questions and no answers in sight.
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by GooodHardDick: 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
CountVersailles:

You are stupid and dumb

Ur mother and your elder brother are extremely stupid and dumb
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by koyyess: 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
magmaxmagma rap1st:
how can i move on from this sad event?

You must be among the rap1sts. You should be caught and killed.
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Puremaker8: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
I think everybody should have a gun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by sharpwriter(m): 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Oturatetuala:

I don reply you say hi now
Boss, I don reply also since noon. I don say hi smiley
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Advertisershubs(f): 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Make I introduce you to won herbalist for ekiti state, no pay nada I swear, the robbers go use leg Waka come I swear. Ekiti I hail thee o.

Are you from Ekiti ? I'm from Igede-Ekiti
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Can't believe a person with common sense will say this. I mean! Did you even grow a brain at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by holysaint1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
zimdante:

I once heard a guy talk like you, the day we faced real danger he became a woman, even after the gun men left, he couldn't walk, he was all shaky.
If the Op had fought them , they will kill him , which leaves his sisters more tramatised than they are now.
They will get over the rape with time, the robbers will die, they don't live long.

hmmm... flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Someone Withdrew Over 100k From My Account. I Am Depressed Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.