Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. (49390 Views)

Robbers Raped My 65-Year-Old Mother In Kaduna - Twitter User Cries Out (Photos) / Shocking!!!7-year-old Boy Impregnates His Two(2) Younger Sisters Aged 13 & 15 / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by PaNnamdi: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
You this boy.... I've always known you as a sick demented being. I'm 100% sure you always rape girls. But don't worry, you will soon be arrested before the end of this year.

You will spend the rest of your miserable life in jail. GOD!!! Men are dogs!!
The op Bleep up.when knew That he is the only man with sisters to protect he should have done more to protect his house.
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Lekan1o1: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by XAUBulls: 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
magmaxmagma:
3 weeks ago, My two sisters in Uni (One is already planning on getting married) came to visit due to the strike.

Armed men 4 in total broke into our house around 1 am, I woke up after hearing a heavy bang, they are already in the parlour, at gunpoint they asked me to bring all my laptops, money and valuables, the robbers forced me and my sisters (unfortunately in night clothes) to the master room, they tore their dresses, in turns they forcefully raped them, I begged and cried for them to stop but one of them smashed my head with the gun and told me if i move he would shoot me in the head.

I haven't been able to sleep and my sisters are so traumatized, I couldn't do anything to help but watch them cry while these monsters raped them. i am so depressed and unhappy, how can i move on from this sad event?
Sigh.
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by XAUBulls: 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Oturatetuala:
Make I introduce you to won herbalist for ekiti state, no pay nada I swear, the robbers go use leg Waka come I swear. Ekiti I hail thee o.
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Joeyfizzo: 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:
Gat some questions for you op

Was it only your house they raided in your area ( was any other house affected) ?

Don’t you people have vigilante group in your community ?

Did they kick your door open or shot at it ?

Do you know what is called “ OVER MY DEAD BODY “ ? That is what will happen if something like this is about to happen to my sisters. I will rather fight the robbers and die instead of watching my sisters get raped, i mean, i can never live with such memory in my brain.

A conductor attacked my lil bro when we were in high school because of change, I forgot the fact that the conductor was almost twice my age and bigger then me, i charged at him like a deranged lunatic, i pushed him inside the gutter and he got a scary injury on his forehead, before he could come out to beat the hell out of me, people restrained him. When we got home and told our parents they couldn’t stop admiring my braveness. I fought for my brother that can defend himself, talk less of my fragile sisters.

I wish you guys quick recovery

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

oh u think its a movie abi ...u think a conductor is equal to 5 armed robbers ....u must b a CLOWN
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Kirchoffs: 12:27am On Jan 31, 2023
GooodHardDick:
What's the name of this movie? angry
Seeing this comment and am enveloped with such disgust and hatred that I could have driven a knife through your heart this instant if only you were near me . Thank your maker that it’s on the internet. May such calamity and tragedy befall you a million fold bastarddd boy .
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Joeyfizzo:
oh u think its a movie abi ...u think a conductor is equal to 5 armed robbers ....u must b a CLOWN
Stfu
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Joeyfizzo: 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

Stfu
hard man! Hahahaha...goat say e fight armless conductor.... 😂 Mugu!
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Joeyfizzo: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

Stfu
that phrase "OVER MY DEAD BODY" Will soon knock at your door....u slowpoke! Bastard
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by wfjimmytobby(m): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
Damn…innocent pussies..dem bad man enjoying fresh puna
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Joeyfizzo:
that phrase "OVER MY DEAD BODY" Will soon knock at your door....u slowpoke! Bastard
And you are immortal ?
Didirin oshi
Smellow
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Joeyfizzo:
hard man! Hahahaha...goat say e fight armless conductor.... 😂 Mugu!
We know say na your papa be the conductor
but I no go cast you
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Joeyfizzo: 5:54am On Feb 05, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

We know say na your papa be the conductor
but I no go cast you
yes na my papa be d conductor.... 😂...u beat am well well like thief.
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Joeyfizzo: 7:52am On Apr 23, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

And you are immortal ?
Didirin oshi
Smellow
dirty smelling YORUBA boy
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by livenija: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2023
magmaxmagma:
3 weeks ago, My two sisters in Uni (One is already planning on getting married) came to visit due to the strike.

Armed men 4 in total broke into our house around 1 am, I woke up after hearing a heavy bang, they are already in the parlour, at gunpoint they asked me to bring all my laptops, money and valuables, the robbers forced me and my sisters (unfortunately in night clothes) to the master room, they tore their dresses, in turns they forcefully raped them, I begged and cried for them to stop but one of them smashed my head with the gun and told me if i move he would shoot me in the head.

I haven't been able to sleep and my sisters are so traumatized, I couldn't do anything to help but watch them cry while these monsters raped them. i am so depressed and unhappy, how can i move on from this sad event?
God didn't save u like u said, he was created by man
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by fadal(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
OOPS MY BAD lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by mortalincarnate(f): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:
Gat some questions for you op

Was it only your house they raided in your area ( was any other house affected) ?

Don’t you people have vigilante group in your community ?

Did they kick your door open or shot at it ?

Do you know what is called “ OVER MY DEAD BODY “ ? That is what will happen if something like this is about to happen to my sisters. I will rather fight the robbers and die instead of watching my sisters get raped, i mean, i can never live with such memory in my brain.

A conductor attacked my lil bro when we were in high school because of change, I forgot the fact that the conductor was almost twice my age and bigger then me, i charged at him like a deranged lunatic, i pushed him inside the gutter and he got a scary injury on his forehead, before he could come out to beat the hell out of me, people restrained him. When we got home and told our parents they couldn’t stop admiring my braveness. I fought for my brother that can defend himself, talk less of my fragile sisters.

I wish you guys quick recovery

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

Hmmmmm! And your name is Orgasmgiver123

I would like to watch the part 2
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Torg77: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
magmaxmagma:

Maybe tour sister liked it though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Someone Withdrew Over 100k From My Account. I Am Depressed Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.