Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. (49410 Views)

Robbers Raped My 65-Year-Old Mother In Kaduna - Twitter User Cries Out (Photos) / Shocking!!!7-year-old Boy Impregnates His Two(2) Younger Sisters Aged 13 & 15 / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Oturatetuala(m): 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
Advertisershubs:

Are you from Ekiti ? I'm from Igede-Ekiti

My mom is from ise-ekiti, what a great state, your state is the best and peaceful I swear.
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by madridsta007(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
magmaxmagma:
3 weeks ago, My two sisters in Uni (One is already planning on getting married) came to visit due to the strike.

Armed men 4 in total broke into our house around 1 am, I woke up after hearing a heavy bang, they are already in the parlour, at gunpoint they asked me to bring all my laptops, money and valuables, the robbers forced me and my sisters (unfortunately in night clothes) to the master room, they tore their dresses, in turns they forcefully raped them, I begged and cried for them to stop but one of them smashed my head with the gun and told me if i move he would shoot me in the head.

I haven't been able to sleep and my sisters are so traumatized, I couldn't do anything to help but watch them cry while these monsters raped them. i am so depressed and unhappy, how can i move on from this sad event?

Use all the resources you have and find them. No matter how long it takes, find them.
Then make their death the most painful thing they'll ever see before leaving this earth.

Those robbers are local to you. They knew your sisters was around. They've been observing you. They are known to the local area boys. Use all means you have and find them. Forgiveness is between them and God. It is your job to arrange the meeting.

As for your sisters, get them to a hospital and have them cleaned up. On no account should any baby be produced from that evil activity.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Advertisershubs(f): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
Oturatetuala:

My mom is from ise-ekiti, what a great state, your state is the best and peaceful I swear.
great to know.

Is this herbalist from Ise-Ekiti ?
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Kestolove(m): 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
U wia watching live blue film, op swear say u know get erection
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Oturatetuala(m): 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
Advertisershubs:
great to know.

Is this herbalist from Ise-Ekiti ?

Hmmm what is your business with herbalist? Anyways from iloro ekiti
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by DoctorJones: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bro, sorry about what happened. Don't beat yourself too much about it cos you couldn't have been able to change what happened. If you had attacked them as one idiot above suggested, they would have probably killed you and still raped your sisters.

Get them to the hospital let them take Anti pregnancy pills now while its still early and also take the new Anti-HIV pill (it actually works).
God will grant all of you the grace to get over this and your sisters will still get happily married.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
GooodHardDick:
What's the name of this movie? angry
Jehovah forgive me. But Alaye I swear down, I find the post very amusing and funny.
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by grandstar(m): 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
magmaxmagma
It was sad reading your article.

Rape can leave trauma and shame that never goes.

I suffer from emotional trauma and I have desperately searching for treatment. Treating trauma isn't easy, especially PTSD (research it and know the symptoms).

Your sisters will need to see a clinical psychologist but they don't come. That of Lagos state Teaching Hospital at Ikeja is free but they don't keep to time. Yaba tech too is free but time keeping is also lagging...

The superiority of Yaba tech is that there are no students embedded in your treatment.

Some treatments I plan to use in future through research are:

1. Microdosing MDMA in association with therapy

2.Microdosing magic mushrooms and lsd.

3. EMDR

The essence is not to change the event but to remove the emotional charge from ii.
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
GooodHardDick:
grin
I've seen d movie before but can't remember d name
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Elchechereche4e: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
magmaxmagma:
3 weeks ago, My two sisters in Uni (One is already planning on getting married) came to visit due to the strike.

Armed men 4 in total broke into our house around 1 am, I woke up after hearing a heavy bang, they are already in the parlour, at gunpoint they asked me to bring all my laptops, money and valuables, the robbers forced me and my sisters (unfortunately in night clothes) to the master room, they tore their dresses, in turns they forcefully raped them, I begged and cried for them to stop but one of them smashed my head with the gun and told me if i move he would shoot me in the head.

I haven't been able to sleep and my sisters are so traumatized, I couldn't do anything to help but watch them cry while these monsters raped them. i am so depressed and unhappy, how can i move on from this sad event?
No need for the Sobing.Life is brutally unfair.They should have commenced PEP(Post Exposure Prophylaxis) right away.HiV is real.Stay Strong,Stand True.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by ikpumbe(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Pls stop guy. Everything is not joke.

I have had similar experience on my way to onitsha from abuja. On a night bus.

All the girls in the long vehicle were all raped.
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Sultty(m): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
it shall not be will with buhari and all recycled/semi recycled leaders and everyone that so insensitive cry cry cry if this story is true thunder fire una
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by nedekid: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Cutezt:
As a single man planning on getting married someday, I have swore that before I bring a woman to my house, I'll bring a gun first of all.

Nobody is touching any woman under my care, they will only do that after they kill me and I am damn serious about that, at least if they kill me, I won't have to live with that trauma, but I must take one barstad with me. If they attack only me, no problem, they can only cart away valuables, but before I marry, my kala must sure.
Unfortunately, the IG before this one ie that IG that went crazy banned the issuance of licenses for shotguns. Even those that already have cannot get their licenses renewed. He baned it when Fulani heardsmen started the ravaging of the country. I understand they seize your gun when you try to renew.
If you cannot get one now, at worse keep a sharp cutlass near your bed and one in your booth.
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by planetx: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Fake story
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by nedekid: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
I hope you did the needful. Ie took them to general hospital. They have a section where they will give post exposure medication, to be taken for a month or so. That will ensure they don't contact hiv.
Note that that medication must be administered within 24hrs or it wount be effective.
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by greggng: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
This is heart breaking. But you ve to be a man ..Ensure the get proper medical care .
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by DKM123: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
I can't imagine the trauma. This robbers who always go on to rape the women are really the devil's footstool. They don't even care they will be caught and killed. Aren't they supposed to be too afraid to even think about sex? How preek still dey stand for dire situation? That urge to satisfy thier demonic sexual urge will not make them think straight. What is it with men and sex? Is it food?!
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Kingozymandias(m): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
I doubt you will report this if it truly happened
Exactly this is as fake as democracy in Nigeria. I know men whose ladies where raped talkless of sister. They never ever tell it openly .. this is one of the numerous made up stories seun seems to be adopting as a strategy on this website

It's sad really . Nairaland has gone
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by kingthreat(m): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Gat some questions for you op

Was it only your house they raided in your area ( was any other house affected) ?

Don’t you people have vigilante group in your community ?

Did they kick your door open or shot at it ?

Do you know what is called “ OVER MY DEAD BODY “ ? That is what will happen if something like this is about to happen to my sisters. I will rather fight the robbers and die instead of watching my sisters get raped, i mean, i can never live with such memory in my brain.

A conductor attacked my lil bro when we were in high school because of change, I forgot the fact that the conductor was almost twice my age and bigger then me, i charged at him like a deranged lunatic, i pushed him inside the gutter and he got a scary injury on his forehead, before he could come out to beat the hell out of me, people restrained him. When we got home and told our parents they couldn’t stop admiring my braveness. I fought for my brother that can defend himself, talk less of my fragile sisters.

I wish you guys quick recovery

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

The conductor your talked about was just a bully. Some armed robbers are high up in drugs and will be impulsive to pull the trigger. God forbids some kind of evil ever happening to us.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Ibcurious(m): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
wink wink cheesy sad sad
GooodHardDick:
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by alabo1: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
magmaxmagma:

What has happened has happened. Please let them go and take PEP for HIV and counseling. That is the way forward. So sorry for your experience
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by pargelenis(m): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
What a terrible tragedy. Please seek medical help and counseling for yourself and most importantly, your sisters (the direct victims).
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Lokonga: 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
magmaxmagma:

Mehn things are really happening,please hold youself together,get them to Hospital and explain everything to the Doctors ..truth be told,,there are somethings you cannot recover from and this is just one of them.. situations like this makes me wonder why God is slow to act sometimes..is well
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by macrodata(m): 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
I wonder why people sleep without keeping weapons in every possible corners of the house? This is sad indeed.
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by linkin8k(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
I can’t imagine what you and your sisters are going through. Please visit a government hospital and ask for counseling.

magmaxmagma:

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by CandyOps(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
macrodata:
I wonder why people sleep without keeping weapons in every possible corners of the house? This is sad indeed.

You get gun for house? If yes how did you get it? I'm interested
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by macrodata(m): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
CandyOps:

You get gun for house? If yes how did you get it? I'm interested
It's not wise to discuss security details on a public forum... but, no. I don't have a gun.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by seborrhic: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Exactly this is as fake as democracy in Nigeria. I know men whose ladies where raped talkless of sister. They never ever tell it openly .. this is one of the numerous made up stories seun seems to be adopting as a strategy on this website

It's sad really . Nairaland has gone

To the dogs.
A man was hit with a gun on the head just about 3 weeks ago.
He would still be in hospital because of possible fracture to the skull & some brain trauma.
Bringing it to nairaland would not even occur to him.
The sisters were claimed raped just less than 3 weeks ago.
By now they should all be running around doing one test after the order and receiving physical and psychological therapy.
People just find one tale to concoct,bring it to nairaland and the mods don't even do simple crosscheck before pushing it to the front page.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by 02Kebreal(m): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
GooodHardDick:

When a fool like you holds an android is the title
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by officialfestus(m): 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
Those robbers will meet their Waterloo soon
Re: Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. by Laturuturu: 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
magmaxmagma:

Did she cum ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) / Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials / 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.