Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey (29194 Views)

Gombe University Student Throws Baby To Death From Her Hostel, Arrested (Video) / Man Rapes & Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto, Throws Baby In Bush / Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey by kodemann: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
If I were a judge, I'll give him 50 years for attempted murder.
Re: Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey by Obainomilano: 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Children are a gift or curse depending on how you raise them up but if you are not ready to be a responsible father or mother ..it is rather better you abort the innocent child so God can find him a better home and a better parents rather than expose an innocent soul to this level of brutality...I mean tommorow people are gonna tell that boy ur popsi trew u up a building and if am the kid ..I did save up for a 9mm Glock and send the mofo to his miserable ancestors that is if he has not gone there already by the time am ready#orator#
Re: Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey by Legendoo: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Look at them . No be today. Animals

Re: Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey by DrMuzungu(m): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Give this gentleman to me for only a day or two. I will teach him how to bark and meow, in the end even his mother will not recognize him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey by Goldbw122(m): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
wow... this is really sschoking
Re: Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey by stasius: 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
When adults fight can they just leave kids out of it?

Will the shock of this event ever leave the memory of that child who literally saw death coming?
Re: Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey by Tinney104(m): 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
BuhariNaWah:

And so?!

I’ve studied my culture deeply and I’m very aware of my country, I knew bastard's will against you no matter wetin you yarn

Eyin nu Olorun nu !!!!

Father Lord in the Heavens, today, I kneel unto your presence and I will be glad if you can help me with the updated version of common sense for this son of bitch wey dey cap nonsense grin grin

Re: Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey by Tinney104(m): 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey by vicfajeze: 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
From which tribe?IGBO AMAKA!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey by MemoriesAndMe: 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tinney104:
A police uniform is just a piece of clothing sewn by the same tailors who sew your clothes..... cool cool
Can you kindly tell your tailor to sew u a police uniform u can wear around? We'd to know about the outcome after wearing it for a while.
Re: Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey by Tinney104(m): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2022
Tinney104:

I’ve studied my culture deeply and I’m very aware of my country, I knew some bastard's will against you no matter wetin you yarn

Eyin nu Olorun nu !!!!

Father Lord in the Heavens, today, I kneel unto your presence and I will be glad if you can help me with the updated version of common sense for this son of bitch wey dey cap nonsense grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey by Tinney104(m): 12:01am On Apr 06, 2022
............!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey by GistFullGround: 1:03am On Apr 06, 2022

Bini boy!

Re: Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey by Gval123: 2:42am On Apr 06, 2022
Please don't deport that animal back to this country, u can lock him up over there

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey by franugo(m): 2:53am On Apr 06, 2022
Triangles1:
If you're not marry Problem, they call you gay or impotent irresponsible man, if you marry the woman will torment you till the devil in you manifest.

I'm not saying this because I'm a man, Men don't have problem the problem are women's, you can ask ADAM.

But if the man is guilty let him face the charges.

Don't be unfortunate bro, there's no justification for intentionally throwing a child from a building

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey by Blunttruth: 4:36am On Apr 06, 2022
ijustdey:
Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey Building

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/05/nigerian-man-detained-italian-police-beating-wife-throws-baby-storey-building
I bet it's an Edo man Domestic violence is encouraged in Edo. They love to flex their muscles on their wives. Very arrogant, especially the Bini.
Re: Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey by Phut(f): 4:40am On Apr 06, 2022
Triangles1:
If you're not marry Problem, they call you gay or impotent irresponsible man, if you marry the woman will torment you till the devil in you manifest.

I'm not saying this because I'm a man, Men don't have problem the problem are women's, you can ask ADAM.

But if the man is guilty let him face the charges.

Men don’t have problems but
men have incited wars and killed millions if not billions, since the beginning of time. Men are also the biggest perpetrators of violent crimes. But to hear you speak, “Unu no get problem.”
Re: Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey by descarado: 5:00am On Apr 06, 2022
And he will later join nairaland progressive redpill association.
His food everyday will be how the woman who birthed him was gay and a prostitute

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey by Tenplet(m): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2022
SilentQueen:
Damn shocked you know how to find those mmpuru mmiri guzzling addicts troubles grin
girl like you with so much hate speech..be careful of wat you post on social media
Re: Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey by Blue86(m): 7:33am On Apr 06, 2022
When you think God's opinion is wack, you are proud.
And pride gets cracked.

Go back to the Bible and learn wisdom, and find peace for your souls.
Re: Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey by calme: 7:38am On Apr 06, 2022
Abujason:

Brain-dead gay.
His name Ademola. And you know where he is from. When they are not skull-mining, they are busy beating up their wives and throwing babies down a highrise.

You no sabi read mumu. The guys name is Ifeanyi
Re: Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 06, 2022
Tenplet:
girl like you with so much hate speech..be careful of wat you post on social media
or else what undecided?...Abeg shift
Re: Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey by Tenplet(m): 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
SilentQueen:
or else what undecided?...Abeg shift
I laugh at you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Murders Her Co-wife Children In Kastina (Graphics photo) / Customs Intercepts 11 Vehicles Smuggled Into The Country / Customs Officer Lynched For Allegedly Shooting Passenger To Death In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.