Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Are You Suffering From Delayed Ejaculation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Suffering From Delayed Ejaculation (543 Views)

Nairalanders, Is Lasting Too Long A Disorder, What Is Delayed Ejaculation / What Can I Do About My Delayed Ejaculation Condition / Man Set To Wed Fiancee After Wedding Was Delayed 7 Years Ago Over Accident. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Suffering From Delayed Ejaculation by SomiNJ: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Odogwu!

That's how my doctor hailed me, when I went to see him for medical advice and treatment

I don't come easily until about 30minutes of hard banging

The average sex should last about 10-12 minutes and then you release kunu

Those who suffer P.E aka Fowl prik, last 2 - 4 minutes

and then the odogwus like us even after 30 minutes, we don't pour out milk into the jug

That's Delayed Ejaculation

It's a very tricky situation that even confuses the doctors

They will console and tell you not to worry that you have what other men are dying and paying so much on burun -tashi to get

Long Life on Bed

But deep down you know the biggest pains of Delayed Ejaculation

1. Your partner will begin to doubt that you truly love them.
I mean if I do you well you suppose pour draw soup inside pot na

2. The struggle to cum: You literally have to force yourself to climax, it's not easy at all

3. The fear not being able to impregnate your wife.
If your don't cum, how will madam carry belle

4. The psychological fear anytime you have sex
Each time you mount the kpekus, you begin to fear if you will drop vote of thanks or you will just come down without leaving a legacy behid (if you know, you know)

There are very, very few guys who suffer for Delayed Ejaculation and here are the causes:

1. Pressure/Stress

2. Masturbation

3. Psychological factors.

I will explain all these in my next post

1 Like

Re: Are You Suffering From Delayed Ejaculation by Tboymessiah(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Wetin someppu dey pray for to get
Re: Are You Suffering From Delayed Ejaculation by Jossyroyal1: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
You are right
Re: Are You Suffering From Delayed Ejaculation by SomiNJ: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
If you experience Delayed Ejaculation, don't be ashamed, share your experience
Re: Are You Suffering From Delayed Ejaculation by cumoverna: 6:27am On Dec 15, 2022
It's not funny anymore,
I go one hour now with out coming.
Re: Are You Suffering From Delayed Ejaculation by Sacrosanct12(m): 7:57am On Dec 15, 2022
One of the reasons I don't go for second round, because their is nothing there again. Even if there is no be my waist she go use find am either she comes up and ride for another 30mins+.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

13 Things That Turn Men Off Even If You Are Highly Attractive / Omooo Listen To This Babe! (Video) / Spiritual Ways To Activate The Power In Your Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.