Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Nairalanders, Is Lasting Too Long A Disorder, What Is Delayed Ejaculation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Is Lasting Too Long A Disorder, What Is Delayed Ejaculation (910 Views)

A Disorder, Penis Growing On His Arm / What Can I Do About My Delayed Ejaculation Condition / Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Is Lasting Too Long A Disorder, What Is Delayed Ejaculation by Crucialgem(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
OK I came across a documentary where the lady was about filling for a divorce because her husband last too long and it is hurting her. I became furious because I do think it is a blessing to last long enough during sex as it signify how manly a guy is, now when I further my research I saw that there is actually a disorder called DE; delayed ejaculation loooool just like we have PE; premature ejaculation

My question is what time is too long as a man servicing his woman?
Re: Nairalanders, Is Lasting Too Long A Disorder, What Is Delayed Ejaculation by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
Crucialgem:
OK I came across a documentary where the lady was about filling for a divorce because her husband last too long and it is hurting her. I became furious because I do think it is a blessing to last long enough during sex as it signify how manly a guy is, now when I further my research I saw that there is actually a disorder called DE; delayed ejaculation loooool just like we have PE; premature ejaculation

My question is what time is too long as a man servicing his woman?

sex is a pleasurable moment for TWO PEOPLE, not just one....so the idea is not to fukc away like a machine for hours, but to make sure that what you do is pleasurable for you and your partner... so she can A) be wet and B) enjoy the stroking.... fukcing someone for hours, while she is in pain, is not only wrong, it should be punishable by heavy flogging in public!
sadly, many men out there cant differenciate between pleasure moans and PAIN/DISCOMFORT moan.

it becomes too long when one of you is no longer enjoying the sex...

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Is Lasting Too Long A Disorder, What Is Delayed Ejaculation by DoggoneDogg: 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
I suffer from this. I'm almost insatiable so girls leave cuz they think they are not good enough to make me cum not knowing I'm the one with the problem.

I'm every ashawo's nightmare cuz my short time na punishment. Most times, na 1 nut I dey bust. Nut of over 1 hour combined. embarassed
Re: Nairalanders, Is Lasting Too Long A Disorder, What Is Delayed Ejaculation by Davash222(m): 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
If you last longer than Joeboy's two tracks, go see a doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Is Lasting Too Long A Disorder, What Is Delayed Ejaculation by Ever8090: 12:07am On Sep 17, 2021
Oh boy..see analysis..I hail Dee lord of the sex....
MrBrownJay1:

sex is a pleasurable moment for TWO PEOPLE, not just one....so the idea is not to fukc away like a machine for hours, but to make sure that what you do is pleasurable for you and your partner... so she can A) be wet and B) enjoy the stroking.... fukcing someone for hours, while she is in pain, is not only wrong, it should be punishable by heavy flogging in public!
sadly, many men out there cant differenciate between pleasure moans and PAIN/DISCOMFORT moan.

it becomes too long when one of you is no longer enjoying the sex...
Re: Nairalanders, Is Lasting Too Long A Disorder, What Is Delayed Ejaculation by mardis: 6:07am On Sep 17, 2021
15minutes max is ok, above is punishment and trying to prove what you're not
Re: Nairalanders, Is Lasting Too Long A Disorder, What Is Delayed Ejaculation by Sonnobax15(m): 6:12am On Sep 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders, Is Lasting Too Long A Disorder, What Is Delayed Ejaculation by bigcee(m): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
I suffer from this. I'm almost insatiable so girls leave cuz they think they are not good enough to make me cum not knowing I'm the one with the problem.

I'm every ashawo's nightmare cuz my short time na punishment. Most times, na 1 nut I dey bust. Nut of over 1 hour combined. embarassed
Dey deceive yourself lipsrsealed

Re: Nairalanders, Is Lasting Too Long A Disorder, What Is Delayed Ejaculation by DoggoneDogg: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2021
bigcee:

Dey deceive yourself lipsrsealed

You can't relate. 40seconds boy

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys Please I'd Need Litter Help To Spice Up My Relationship. / Guys Please Help Me Out. / 5 Of The Sexiest American Female Singers That’ll Get You Hard (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.