Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment (23296 Views)

Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” / Spiritual Implications Of Masturbation: My 24 Years As An Addict / Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Antiislaam(m): 8:56am On Apr 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

Face to the ground not face on...

Stop the lies!

You are still confusing yourself. In Islam you must slam your head on the ground while praying to the god muhammad inherited from his father, Abd allāh called allah. No where it is written in Quran and Bible that Jesus Christ performed ablution before banging his head to the floor while praying four or five times asolat

Jesus Christ bowed with his face to the ground, does this statement means he banged his head severally to the ground while praying?

This statement is straight forward and very easy to understand, don't listen to what the league of alfas and imams told you, they only gather you in other to be brainwashed as slaves of allah
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Ken4Christ: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2022
Amujale:

I'm not interested in inconsequential gibberish, assuming that's what you're intending, you might as well save it.

How about you take what's being said into consideration, and free yourself from the artificial hold that these foreign extremist ideologies seemingly have on someone such as you.

Us by way of our elders, historians, scholars and personal research are able to point you towards the path towards freeing yourself from these foreign extremist ideologies from hours that don't end, yet, ultimately, noone can free you except you.

Only someone who has conquered death can save you from the power of death. Only one man in the history of the world died and conquered death and he is Jesus. You can't take that lightly. Not even a well organized Roman government could refute that. And he is honored world wide by making him a reference to all dates. It's either BC or AD.

You can't save yourself. Your ancestors can't save you. They are dead and gone. But Jesus is alive forever more. Hear what he said when he gave the revelation of future events to John the beloved;

Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: IF ANY MAN HEAR MY VOICE, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with.

Open up your heart to him right now and ask him to come in. You will experience an immediate inner peace you never had before to prove that he is real. Don't harden your heart. Jesus loves you. There are many benefits you will enjoy that money cannot buy. This life is real. Try it. Taste it and enjoy it.
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Amujale(m): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ken4Christ:

All that nonsensical gibberish belongs in the trash can.

Make it make sense, pause! That's simply impossible, it doesn't make sense.

Cease quoting me assuming it's this type of gobbledegook you intend on spouting.

You're jumping the ranch, first you need to provide us the proof of this fictional character of yours.

Let me remind you what the discussion is supposed to be about, this was meant for you to take the opportunity to attempt at substantiating the false claims you continue to make.

Again, assuming it's nonsensical gibberish you intend on spouting, then, you shouldn't waste either our time, as I have no interest whatsoever in such malicious and nonsensical rhetoric.

Answer the questions being asked of you or simply accept the facts as presented by fellow NLanders and make the necessary amends to your mind set and keep it moving.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by musicwriter(m): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Only someone who has conquered death can save you from the power of death. Only one man in the history of the world died and conquered death and he is Jesus. You can't take that lightly. Not even a well organized Roman government could refute that. And he is honored world wide by making him a reference to all dates. It's either BC or AD.

You can't save yourself. Your ancestors can't save you. They are dead and gone. But Jesus is alive forever more. Hear what he said when he gave the revelation of future events to John the beloved;

Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: IF ANY MAN HEAR MY VOICE, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with.

Open up your heart to him right now and ask him to come in. You will experience an immediate inner peace you never had before to prove that he is real. Don't harden your heart. Jesus loves you. There are many benefits you will enjoy that money cannot buy. This life is real. Try it. Taste it and enjoy it.

As a former christian, I can tell you that it's you that need to try freedom by freeing yourself from the Jesus lies. When you free yourself from Christianity, you'll understand what it means to be free. For now, you haven't tasted freedom so obviously you don't know how real freedom feels.

There was NEVER a Jesus. So, how can you be living an illusion and at same time offer someone else freedom?

And I've read through your posts and you keep repeating the same old lies fed to you.

Of course, other cultures use different timeline different from BC and AD because many civilizations and cultures across the world have kept time for thousands of years before the fraud called Jesus was invented. In fact, the birth of your mythical Jesus was actually formerly based on the birth day of Diocletian who was Roman Emperor from CE 284 to 305 CE.

So, AD used to be called "Anno Diocletian" which means the year of Diocletian not Jesus. But it was changed later once Jesus was invented.

The current AD timeline, "Anno Domino" meaning the year of our Lord was invented recently by a clergy named Dionysius Exiguus a.k.a Dennis the Small. The first time it was mentioned was in 525 CE. That's more than 500 years after your mythical Jesus was supposed to have lived. Ask yourself; why did it take more than 500 years after fake Jesus before AD was invented? The obvious answer is that Jesus was invented too.

The BC timeline was invented recently by a clergy named Bede of Northumbria. The first time it was mentioned was in 731 CE. That's over 700 years after your mythical Jesus was supposed to have lived. Again, ask yourself; why AD and BC suddenly pop up nearly at the same period more than 500 years and 700 years after your Jesus supposedly lived. You get the same answer. BC was invented when a clergy named Bede wrote a book: Ecclesiastical History of the English People. That was the first book in history where BC was used.

Date keeping is more than 5,000 years old, and in ancient Egypt there had been kept with the Stella calender thousands of years before the fraud called Jesus. Arabs, Chinese, Japanese, etc still keep their own timeline but it's not in BC and AD. They may only use BC and AD for the purpose of conversation with foreigners.

Your Jesus is not based on history. It's an invention. It's a complete fraud.

Enroll in a class to free yourself. See Christianity and Islam are curses placed on black people. Enroll to free yourself from religion & religious indoctrination

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Ken4Christ: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
musicwriter:

As a former christian, I can tell you that it's you that need to try freedom by freeing yourself from the Jesus lies. When you free yourself from Christianity, you'll understand what it means to be free. For now, you haven't tasted freedom so obviously you don't know how real freedom feels.

There was NEVER a Jesus. So, how can you be living an illusion and at same time offer someone else freedom?

And I've read through your posts and you keep repeating the same old lies fed to you.

Of course, other cultures use different timeline different from BC and AD because many civilizations and cultures across the world have kept time for thousands of years before the fraud called Jesus was invented. In fact, the birth of your mythical Jesus was actually formerly based on the birth day of Diocletian who was Roman Emperor from CE 284 to 305 CE.

So, AD used to be called "Anno Diocletian" which means the year of Diocletian not Jesus. But it was changed later once Jesus was invented.

The current AD timeline, "Anno Domino" meaning the year of our Lord was invented recently by a clergy named Dionysius Exiguus a.k.a Dennis the Small. The first time it was mentioned was in 525 CE. That's more than a thousand years after your mythical Jesus was supposed to have live. Ask yourself; why did it take more than 1,400 years after your Jesus before AD was invented. The obvious answer is that Jesus wasn't invented yet.

The BC timeline was invented recently by a clergy named Bede of Northumbria. The first time it was mentioned was in 731 CE. That's over a thousand years after your mythical Jesus was supposed to have lived. Again, ask yourself; why did AD and BC suddenly pop up nearly at the same period more than a thousand years after your Jesus supposedly lived. You get the same answer. BC was invented when a clergy named Bede wrote a book: Ecclesiastical History of the English People. That was the first book in history where BC was used.

Date keeping is more than 5,000 years old, and in ancient Egypt there had been kept with the Stella calender thousands of years before the fraud called Jesus. Arabs, Chinese, Japanese, etc still keep their own timeline but it's not in BC and AD. They may only use it for the purpose of conversation.

Your Jesus is not based on history. It's an invention. It's a complete fraud.

Enroll in a class to free yourself. See Christianity and Islam are curses placed on black people. Enroll to free yourself from religion & religious indoctrination

What liberty do you enjoy. Liberty to live in sin which makes you a double fold child of the devil?

Liberty without a guaranteed future?

Liberty without a true peace of mind?

Liberty that will end your body in the grave and your soul in hell.

True liberty is in Christ. You were never a born again Christian. If you were, you will not be saying all this.

Well, whether you like it or not, you will still meet Jesus. You either accept him as your Lord or meet him as your judge.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by musicwriter(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ken4Christ:

What liberty do you enjoy. Liberty to live in sin which makes you a double fold child of the devil?

Liberty without a guaranteed future?

Liberty without a true peace of mind?

Liberty that will end your body in the grave and your soul in hell.

True liberty is in Christ. You were never a born again Christian. If you were, you will not be saying all this.

Well, whether you like it or not, you will still meet Jesus. You either accept him as your Lord or meet him as your judge.

It's you that has liberty to sin and engage in all sorts of wrong doing because in your delusion you believe your Jesus has already paid the price for your crime. So, you have license to crime but I don't. I don't want that type of freedom because you're under a curse to do the wrong thing and justify it!!

And whether you like it or not, you'll never get to meet any Jesus cause there was never such a person. Jesus NEVER existed.

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Ken4Christ: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
musicwriter:

It's you that has liberty to sin and engage in all sorts of wrong doing because in your delusion you believe your Jesus has already paid the price for your crime. So, you have license to crime but I don't. I don't want that type of freedom because you're under a curse to do the wrong thing and justify it!!

And whether you like it or not, you'll never get to meet any Jesus cause there was never such a person. Jesus NEVER existed.

Jesus is alive and well. He is seated on the right hand of God, the father.

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

You don't have to believe. God recognizes people like you. He also knows your end.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and UNBELIEVING, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, SHALL HAVE THEIR PART IN THE LAKE WHICH BURNETH WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE which is the second death.
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by musicwriter(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Jesus is alive and well. He is seated on the right hand of God, the father.

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

You don't have to believe. God recognizes people like you. He also knows your end.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and UNBELIEVING, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, SHALL HAVE THEIR PART IN THE LAKE WHICH BURNETH WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE which is the second death.

The concept of hell, heaven, judgement after death, etc predate your fake Jesus.

More than 5,000 years before anybody heard of Jesus, the African God-man named Horus was already said to be "sitting at the right hand side of God the father" to judge the world. Horus also said "I am the way, the truth and life. No one comes to the father except by me." And they left us with an ancient document to prove it!! The document is in the British museum but your dumb religion won't tell you that.

If you want to know where your bible theosophies came from, see the article what's Satan? What's Lucifer? The biggest secret in the world.
In the above article you'll find where those bible concepts originated in ancient time before your fake Jesus. You'll find the origin of being "born again" and where the bible authors got the saying "I am the way, the truth and life." It was explained in a video by guides at the British museum. Don't tell me about your fake Jesus without proof that he existed before the African Horus.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Ken4Christ: 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
musicwriter:

The concept of hell, heaven, judgement after death, etc predate your fake Jesus.

More than 5,000 years before anybody heard of Jesus, the African God-man named Horus was already said to be "sitting at the right hand side of God the father" to judge the world. Horus also said "I am the way, the truth and life. No one comes to the father except by me." And they left us with an ancient document to prove it!! The document is in the British museum but your dumb religion won't tell you that.

If you want to know where your bible theosophies came from, see the article what's Satan? What's Lucifer? The biggest secret in the world.
In the above article you'll find where those bible concepts originated in ancient time before your fake Jesus. You'll find the origin of being "born again" and where the bible authors got the saying "I am the way, the truth and life." It was explained in a video by guides at the British museum. Don't tell me about your fake Jesus without proof that he existed before the African Horus.

Every religion acknowledges Jesus. No one, not even one talks down on him the way a nobody like you does. You talk down on Jesus, yet he has billions of followers around the world.

He never wrote any books, yet books written about him are countless.

He never sang any song, yet music sang to the praise of his glory are in countless millions.

He is still giving hope to the hopeless and giving sight to the blind. I have seen cripples walking at the mention of his name.

Even deities recognize and bow to him.

His is his head of all principalities and powers.

Who knows you and the demon god you worship? But the whole world knows Jesus.

Satan himself will not dare speak evil about Jesus.

He trembles at the mention of his name.

The life he has given me is far superior to yours.

I have the devine life of God in me. You have the ordinary human life.

If you take poison, you will die but if I do, I will not die.
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by musicwriter(m): 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Every religion acknowledges Jesus. No one, not even one talks down on him the way a nobody like you does. You talk down on Jesus, yet he has billions of followers around the world.

He never wrote any books, yet books written about him are countless.

He never sang any song, yet music sang to the praise of his glory are in countless millions.

He is still giving hope to the hopeless and giving sight to the blind. I have seen cripples walking at the mention of his name.

Even deities recognize and bow to him.

His is his head of all principalities and powers.

Who knows you and the demon god you worship? But the whole world knows Jesus.

Satan himself will not dare speak evil about Jesus.

He trembles at the mention of his name.

The life he has given me is far superior to yours.

I have the devine life of God in me. You have the ordinary human life.

If you take poison, you will die but if I do, I will not die.

There's no power in the name of Jesus.

Jesus is a fake god.

Jesus is the god of stupid people.

Jesus never existed
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by AntiChristian: 4:52am On Apr 10, 2022
Antiislaam:

You are still confusing yourself. In Islam you must slam your head on the ground while praying to the god muhammad inherited from his father, Abd allāh called allah. No where it is written in Quran and Bible that Jesus Christ performed ablution before banging his head to the floor while praying four or five times asolat

Jesus Christ bowed with his face to the ground, does this statement means he banged his head severally to the ground while praying?

This statement is straight forward and very easy to understand, don't listen to what the league of alfas and imams told you, they only gather you in other to be brainwashed as slaves of allah

Dear Galatians 3:1,

No one is talking about ablution here. Jesus did slam his head on the floor like us worshiping God.

Try and do same.

Not dancing, clapping and singing hip hop!
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Ken4Christ: 7:30am On Apr 10, 2022
musicwriter:

Jesus is a fake god.

Jesus never existed

Says an agent of darkness. It's your own master, the devil that will deal with you when the time comes.
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by GreatAxeMan: 9:52am On Apr 10, 2022
As Antiislam says, Jesus prostrated in worship as a sign of respect just as the Yorubas prostrate to respect their elders.

In Christianity it is the purity of your mind and the faith in your prayers that count and not the posture of your body.

[img]https:///155c1d02f36853113443393d6c5c3fb8/48ebf7c6229a1b96-90/s1280x1920/7707e863b422f821a0a7b1863f6b1d5562240af0.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///f79d6ed44936b352cfdc266dc2646723/ea414b6904c4bd1e-47/s1280x1920/8100ee3c46be8291d6dd16d21c3e1640f5257d0e.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

No one is talking about ablution here. Jesus did slam his head on the floor like us worshiping God.

Try and do same.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by GreatAxeMan: 9:56am On Apr 10, 2022
The Holocaust was real and a tragedy. Allah is the figment of a certain 7th century Arabian child rapist/caravan robber's imagination.

Empiree:
you can talk all you want. Law is law. You violate the law you face the consequences. It is as simple as that. If you think it is only in Nigeria think again.

The Western world has limit when it comes to the so called free speech. Go to Israel, Germany, France and declare holocaust didn't exist. Wait and see what happens
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Antiislaam(m): 10:29am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

Try and do same.

Bros so at this your age you can't differentiate between to bow one's head with face to the ground and to bang/slam one's head severally to the ground abi?

I need to act fast by enrolling you back to Js1, just send me your details in full lobatan
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Antiislaam(m): 10:32am On Apr 10, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
As Antiislam says, Jesus prostrated in worship as a sign of respect just as the Yorubas prostrate to respect their elders.

In Christianity it is the purity of your mind and the faith in your prayers that count and not the posture of your body.

The boy is not ready to learn

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by AntiChristian: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

While Christians sing good morning Jesus before singing good morning Lord!

So Jesus was a yoruba man who prostrate to greet his father? Lol!

I tire!

Head only not with body to the ground!
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by GreatAxeMan: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
When Christians sing good morning, Jesus, Good morning Love, are they singing to two different people?

All that headslamming and drinking of camel urine is beginning to affect the little brain capacity you possess.

AntiChristian:

While Christians sing good morning Jesus before singing good morning Lord!

So Jesus was a yoruba man who prostrate to greet his father? Lol!

I tire!

Head only not with body to the ground!
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by AntiChristian: 5:27am On Apr 11, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
When Christians sing good morning, Jesus, Good morning Love, are they singing to two different people?

All that headslamming and drinking of camel urine is beginning to affect the little brain capacity you possess.

Na only Jesus they worship not the father! Jesus worshipped the father!

He headslammed for the father!
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by GreatAxeMan: 7:10am On Apr 11, 2022
Fool! We believe in the Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit!
We believe in what Jesus instructed us to believe.
No matter how hard you try, you will never be able to connect us to your demonic fake "prophet" who confessed that he was under the control of Satan.

[img]https:///446f8dc37b255cccd343d83fda65c8aa/b38c21c43b11674e-93/s2048x3072/beeff935aae4712da211fa36aa94571734f30ee4.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

Na only Jesus they worship not the father! Jesus worshipped the father!

He headslammed for the father!

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by AntiChristian: 7:59am On Apr 11, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Fool! We believe in the Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit!
We believe in what Jesus instructed us to believe.
No matter how hard you try, you will never be able to connect us to your demonic fake "prophet" who confessed that he was under the control of Satan

Jesus worshipped the father!

You worship Jesus!

Jesus does not know the hour.

The father knows all things!

God is superior to Jesus and deserves all worship!
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by wirinet(m): 8:55am On Apr 11, 2022
musicwriter:

Jesus is a fake god.

Jesus never existed

Abeg helep me ask am if there was any one called Jesus in first century Palestine. Then ask am if Joseph and Mary named their son Jesus. Finally ask am how the name Jesus came to be.
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by musicwriter(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2022
wirinet:

Abeg helep me ask am if there was any one called Jesus in first century Palestine. Then ask am if Joseph and Mary named their son Jesus. Finally ask am how the name Jesus came to be.

Even Mary and Joseph never existed too. It's all a work of fiction placed in a historical setting.

All the Yashua (Jesus) who were notable enough to merit a mention in the history books are all known by historians and even the Romans themselves.

Ironically, the only Yashua that the Romans who ruled the whole region never wrote down historically was the greatest of all the Yashuas who was born by a virgin, turned water to wine, walked on water, raised the dead, resurrected to heaven, etc. This Yashua was known only by his disciples. The Romans would hear about him after 325 years, and only when it was expedient to use those who believed him as foot soldiers in the battle field to win a war.

Jesus is not just an invention but a fraud.
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by GreatAxeMan: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
So this is your way of accepting that Jesus is the Son of God? grin
Congratulations on your enlightenment!

AntiChristian:

Jesus worshipped the father!

You worship Jesus!

Jesus does not know the hour.

The father knows all things!

God is superior to Jesus and deserves all worship!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them / COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items / Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2017 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.