Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,124 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment (23301 Views)

Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” / Spiritual Implications Of Masturbation: My 24 Years As An Addict / Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Nova1988(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
1Sharon:

Why did they protest? you hypocrite. If they didn't like the laws in france, why didnt they just get out?
Wearing a burka was illegalized, so why didn't they listen to the laws of the land?

Suppress them from practising their religion?? The same way Muslims in northern Nigeria are trying to suppress a man expressing his LACK OF religion? You hypocrite.

You want to be accommodated when you're a minority in the west. But in your backwater countries back home you don't want to accommodate the minorities among you over there.
You want to suppress others but you don't want it done to you

Did France call for Russia's head and say it's blasphemy?

Oh now you're turning around to say people should obey the laws of the land only if....

Was Samuel Paty peacefully beheaded?

I've already answered all your questions and you're still saying the same thing.

No one is trying to suppress the man, he was jailed for blasphemy.

don't you know what blasphemy means?

read it again all your questions were answered.

have a nice life sis.
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by wirinet(m): 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
mmsen:

He was killed because he blasphemed. grin

Imagine. How can you tell a Jew who reveres the name of YHWH that you are the only begotten son of his God. Then later on Romans declare him as God.
That one na the height of blasphemy.

4 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by wirinet(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nova1988:

I've already answered all your questions and you're still saying the same thing.

have a nice life sis.

Blasphemy has different meaning to different people. Saying that Jesus is not the son of God is blasphemy to some people. To others saying Mohammed is not a prophet is blasphemy. If every religion enacts blasphemy laws, then no one can have opinions contrary to the dogma of your sect.

3 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by mmsen: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Amujale:
Islam is one of the worst ideologies ever to set foot on African soil.

It is objectively THE WORST.

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by 1Sharon(f): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nova1988:

have a nice life sis.

Does Bala share the same sentiment that Muslims do about Mohammed?

Is he a muslim?

Jailing him for his thoughts is suppression you ignoramus.

Where is the peace in Islam if you cannot live and let live?

Do you know that you're a blasphemer to the Hindus because you eat meat?

Are they calling for your head??

3 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by mmsen: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
1Sharon:

Is he a muslim?

Jailing him for u thoughts is suppression you ignoramus.

People with no thoughts of their own will not understand the importance of freedom of conscience.
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Nova1988(m): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
1Sharon:

Is he a muslim?

Jailing him for his thoughts is suppression you ignoramus.

you're still getting it wrong sis.

he knows that insulting Islam would provoke people and it's against the law but he still went ahead to do it. he broke the law and he got the consequence.

me eating meat does not offend/harm the Hindus in anyway, but if I was to insult their God and insult their faith too, then anything they choose to do to me I deserve it. you cannot just say/do something that you know will offend people all in the name of freedom of speech.

again, no one is calling for his head. he was given a jail sentence. If they were to kill him, then I probably will be on your side.
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Nova1988(m): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
wirinet:

Blasphemy has different meaning to different people. Saying that Jesus is not the son of God is blasphemy to some people. To others saying Mohammed is not a prophet is blasphemy. If every religion enacts blasphemy laws, then no one can have opinions contrary to the dogma of your sect.

I get you bro. But since the guy knew that what he's going to do is wrong and he would be punished for it then he should have kept it to himself or discuss it with his fellow colleagues.

don't take it as he was jailed for his thought just take it like he was jailed for breaking a law.
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by 1Sharon(f): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nova1988:

he knows that insulting Islam would provoke people and it's against the law but he still went ahead to do it. he broke the law and he got the consequence.

me eating meat does not offend/harm the Hindus in anyway, but if I was to insult their God and insult their faith too, then anything they choose to do to me I deserve it. you cannot just say/do something that you know will offend people all in the name of freedom of speech.

again, no one is calling for his head. he was given a jail sentence. If they were to kill him, then I probably will be on your side.

Nigeria is a secular nation, not Islamic!

I thought you Muslims say Sharia is how you govern each other? So why has a non-muslim been arrested?

Who told you eating meat doesn't offend hindus?

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by AntiChristian: 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
mmsen:

He said that the level of maltreatment inside the jail was too much. They were also forcing him to slam his head into the ground with the other dullards.

This is simply foolish. If it were true won't he had pleaded not guilty as his lawyer had advised?

When someone claims he's guilty and you're here giving excuse!

And Jesus too slam his head in Matthew.
I don't think he's dull at all.
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by AntiChristian: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
wirinet:

I don't know. Maybe he was threatened, you know Muslims are extremely violent people. Maybe he was frustrated and mentally unstable, remember he had been locked up for close to 2 years.
"Maybe" means your not even sure! Even Evans the kidnapper spent more than two years before judgement. Say only what you're sure of!

There is no universal truth, even in science. What is regarded as truth is a consensus of opinion by people regarded as authority on that issue.

My truth might be different from your truth,and you have no right to impose your truth on me. I also don't have to prove my truth to you and you to me. As long as my truth does not imping on your rights or hurt you, I should live peacefully with my own truth.

Why don't you tell Bala this?
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by mmsen: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

This is simply foolish. If it were true won't he had pleaded not guilty as his lawyer had advised?

When someone claims he's guilty and you're here giving excuse!

And Jesus too slam his head in Matthew.
I don't think he's dull at all.

That's what he said.

I don't have insight into what happened.

The charge of 'blasphemy' is unconstitutional but it's the north where the law doesn't apply and reason is absent.
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Nova1988(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
1Sharon:

Nigeria is a secular nation, not Islamic!

I thought you Muslims say Sharia is how you govern each other? So why has a non-muslim been arrested?

Who told you eating meat doesn't offend hindus?

yes I know, but they're some states who have laws that apply to people living there. like in Abuja now, tricycle's are banned, or in Adamawa bikes are banned only farmers are allowed to use bikes. so that doesn't mean that it applies to everyone in the country. And he's living in the land where that law is in place, so no matter what as far as he's living there he must follow the law.

I know this for a fact, because my sister is currently studying medicine in India and she eats meat there although it's hard to find meat but she still eats meat and they don't say anything. And even tho it offends them that doesn't mean you and I here in Nigeria should stop eating meat. if they don't accept and I know I'm in their land i will stay away from meat because I know I'm in their land and I must follow the laws of the land as stated in the Qur'an.

and again the guy pleaded guilty he knows what he did was wrong and he accepted it even after his lawyer told him not to, but y'all are here defending someone who knows and said he was wrong. cheesy
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Ken4Christ: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
God doesn't exist

When you fill form and state the day you were born, you are acknowledging that God exist. Every date is with reference to Christ. Even science recognize him as the greatest man that ever lived.

His grave is empty. You will die and your body will rot while your soul will be cast into hell for the worst torture. And your torture will be worse for denying your maker. And the Bible says that it's only a fool that says there is no God.
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by FatherOfJesus: 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ken4Christ:

When you fill form and state the day you were born, you are acknowledging that God exist. Every date is with reference to Christ. Even science recognize him as the greatest man that ever lived.

His grave is empty. You will die and your body will rot while your soul will be cast into hell for the worst torture. And your torture will be worse for denying your maker. And the Bible says that it's only a fool that says there is no God.
Christ, God and holy spirit are jargons. They do not exist

4 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by wirinet(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nova1988:

You guys employ lame excuses to rationalize your intolerant and violent religion. Who told you Hindus are not offended of you eat meat in their presence. The cow you are eating is a representation of their God, and they are very offended by your insulting their God. I once lived with a vegan in London. We were always fighting because he sees me eating meat as an insult. Luckily he only came home weekends and once he enters he burns incense around the house to try and mask the smell of the meat. The funniest thing is if I cooked meet 2 days prior, he will still smell the meat.

Islam is just too intolerant and seem to turn ordinary people intolerant and violent.

It is amazing you are rationalizing jailing people for airing their views against Islam, but condoning raping and killing of women and children in the name of Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by DeepSight(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nova1988:

What a low life you are. Let me help you understand freedom of speech, thought, religion and conscience:
Fucck you, Fucck the pedophile rapist robber Mohammed, Fu ck Allah, I curse you all to a hell of pigs.
Now deal with that.

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Broveens42(m): 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
Deicide:
Atheism is not a state of Knowledge

Lol. What is it?
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=gidado14 post=111693664][/quote]

Muhammad r.ape baby ayesha. na pedophile im be. grin
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Science does not know God and can't find him. You can't find God in the laboratory or discover him with sense knowledge.

All that science does is guess works when they get to the limit of their senses.

With all that science knows, they cannot recreate the human life.

With all that science knows, they cannot give a therapy that will conquer death.

With all that science knows, they can't create a moon.

God is the greatest scientist of all times.

The universe he created still amazes science. They are still discovering more things each day.

The Bible already revealed that the earth was spherical long before science discovered it.

The things of God are not understood by logical reasonings. You must believe it by faith.

All that is fine but jesus the dead jew can never be my god. I can never be a slave to the whiteman Tufiakwa. May God curse jesus.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ken4Christ:

May God curse that idi.ot. jesus
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Nova1988(m): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
DeepSight:

What a low life you are. Let me help you understand freedom of speech, thought, religion and conscience:
Fucck you, Fucck the pedophile rapist robber Mohammed, Fu ck Allah, I curse you all to a hell of pigs.
Now deal with that.

Ok. you called me a low life and you went ahead to write this.

oh well! thanks for all the insults, I appreciate you.

QUR'AN 10:65 do not be saddened by what they say.

I hope you find happiness brother and may Allah guide you.

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Ken4Christ: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
PAGAN9JA:

May God curse that idi.ot. jesus

What did he do to you? His he responsible for your pains? He loves you enough to die for you. May the Lord forgive you for you really don't know what you are doing.
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by Ken4Christ: 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
PAGAN9JA:

All that is fine but jesus the dead jew can never be my god. I can never be a slave to the whiteman Tufiakwa. May God curse jesus.

God has no colour. We all came from the same seed, Adam. The change in our colour is due to harsh and sunny weather. Jesus still loves you.
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by gidado14(m): 9:59am On Apr 07, 2022
PAGAN9JA:

Muhammad r.ape baby ayesha. na pedophile im be. grin
you idiot Aisha was older than him when they married but idiots like you should ask their mothers when they started having sex and at what age
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2022
gidado14:

you idiot Aisha was older than him when they married but idiots like you should ask their mothers when they started having sex and at what age

Aisha was older than him? You ninc.ompoop i think you need to learn islam from a Pagan now. It was khadija who was older than him

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2022
Ken4Christ:

God has no colour. We all came from the same seed, Adam. The change in our colour is due to harsh and sunny weather. Jesus still loves you.

What nonsense. Humans had different species.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2022
Ken4Christ:

What did he do to you? His he responsible for your pains? He loves you enough to die for you. May the Lord forgive you for you really don't know what you are doing.

He doesnt exist and i bow before no man

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by gidado14(m): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2022
PAGAN9JA:

Aisha was older than him? You ninc.ompoop i think you need to learn islam from a Pagan now. It was khadija who was older than him

so you're a pagan ? I pity you. if you marry anyone at the moment sex is what you think but the Prophet marry sometime to unit a particular tribes not for sexual benefit put that to your head and Nana Aisha stay with him for 5 years without sexual intercourse.
Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by DeepSight(m): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2022
Nova1988:

Ok. you called me a low life and you went ahead to write this.

oh well! thanks for all the insults, I appreciate you.

QUR'AN 10:65 do not be saddened by what they say.

I hope you find happiness brother and may Allah guide you.

If you dont understand the lesson in freedom of speech - which you badly need - then more's the pity!
Of course if you justify the imprisonment of a man for 24 years for the expression of his personal convictions on religion, you are worse than a low life.

Of course you also know nothing of law, because if you did you would know that such is unconstitutional, because the constitution (which overules every other law) guarantees freedom of speech, religion, thought and conscience. Thus blasphemy laws are ab initio illegal and void in Nigeria.

Bloody low lifer.
Worst of all, an illiterate Islamic fundamentalist mo.ron such as you, would imagine yourself "educated." Yuck. You are simply revolting.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by DeepSight(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2022
gidado14:

so you're a pagan ? I pity you. if you marry anyone at the moment sex is what you think but the Prophet marry sometime to unit a particular tribes not for sexual benefit put that to your head and Nana Aisha stay with him for 5 years without sexual intercourse.

Oh please stop lying. Muhammad was one of the greatest se.xxual perverts and rapists of all time.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment by DeepSight(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2022
PAGAN9JA:

They are ignorant of their own matters!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them / COVID-19: Oyakhilome Foundation Supports Lagos Govt With Food Items / Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2017 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.