Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday (20002 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Police Rescue Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge. Photos / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by HEBEI: 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Buhari is working cry cry cry
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Yemi4luv: 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
Any one that will survive this buhari regime should thank God
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Golan007: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
donpapa:
Naija hard but killing yourself shouldn’t be an option. Consider the torture your family would go through for losing you.
To anyone reading this and contemplating suicide, calm down and hope for the best. Na all of us naija dey happen to.. Even the vampires that brought us to this sorry state ain’t spared. God heal our land.

Person wey get house to sell no be poor man.

Even if na bacha.

He bit more than he could chew.

By the way, over 5 thousand suicides in UK last year.

USA had 45 thousands suicide deaths in 2020.
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Obiebanks007(m): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
Suicide is NEVER an option.

May we always pray for the grace of God to abide in our life endeavors, because e no easy.
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by GeniusLord: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
I'm presently depressed and at times, i am tempted to do this. My landlord is harrassing me to pack out of his house cos i cant pay a rent of 65k. Sincerely speaking, life is unfair. As if GOD is not hearing our prayers despite been hardworking.
The landlord insults me everyday. And each time am returning home, my heartbeat will increase. My BP is so high now.
Been poor is a crime in this country cos you're going to regret your existence. You would wish u were never born.

2 Likes

Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by izibili44: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Dankovich1:
Quote me anywhere, a good number of Nigerians who were well to do before this 7-8y years of poverty stricken tenure have once or twice sat down in their quite time to subscribe to SUCIDE. Some couldn't take it anymore that they give up. Only the strong and hopeful still standfit dey wait for the better days.
sure
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Higgies(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
He would be charged to court for attempted suicide.
It's a punishable offence according to the law.
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Chai! Shai baba don tire the old man! Where are youths of this country! You should all wake up and start protest to save yourselves and the elderly ones among you; it ain't funny again; main it is overdue , it is your civil right ooh! How can you continue like this; you're not even sure whether the next govt will be able to fix the mess of this govt. By next year, it will get worst; believe me.. It is just starting!

2 Likes

Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Larrykaysail(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by harmony75: 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
They should help baba ejoor o �
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by danniyal(m): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
SOKOLOAN again
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by GeniusLord: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
Uprightness100:

Irrespective of whether you condemn suicide or not, it does not change what Suicide is. Neither does it change the Consequences of Suicide.

Suicide is not an Escape route.
Suicide is Murder
Suicide is straight to Hell Fire.

Can u pls in GOD's name, buy me food? I just drank the last cup of garri i had. No hope anymore except a miracle happens. Thank u
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by foreshore(m): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by sketcherJ(m): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Pdalds:
The truth is that, many who once condemned suicidal act die by suicide.

I believe this man once pen his thought against suicide at one point or the other in life
your truth is fake.

1 Like

Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by GeniusLord: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Yemi4luv:
Any one that will survive this buhari regime should thank God

If u have food to eat, just thank GOD. as i am, na sniper i go soon drink. I am fed up with the hardship i swear
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Godispeace: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
God question oooooo
Rastaramsey:
Depression is fucking real cry

By the way, where are the man's offsprings
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by SoftBread01: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Life is becoming tiring of late! However, it's going to be fine with time!

Just keep trying...
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by BigYash: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Uprightness100:

Irrespective of whether you condemn suicide or not, it does not change what Suicide is. Neither does it change the Consequences of Suicide.

Suicide is not an Escape route.
Suicide is Murder
Suicide is straight to Hell Fire.
If you lend him a helping hand as it is now,won't that act change alot of things about him? That man was in hell already before he wanted to jump ( From his story) Comot here,no dey use hell treathen people.. Jesus Christ didn't come for the righteous like you.. He came for sinners and he died for sinners.. Suicide is bad ,we know.. But no dey use hell treathen people

1 Like

Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by TooMuchStuff: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
he likely voted Buhari APC in 2015 shouting FeBuhari upandan the streets of yorubaland.

Oga. U are going nowhere....

We die here
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Bbbw: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Codeye(m): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
southsouthking:
Same thing i thought about when passing the 3rd mainland bridge on Sunday.

Life is hard, life is difficult, nobody understands the pain sometimes.

Nairaland has been one of my best companion, reasons I'm always online.

Only God understand the pain this boy is currently going through.
God will see us through. I feel you chief
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by AmazingELixir: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

For his own sake I hope he wasn't part of those screaming Sai baba pre 2015 election.

Buhari has destroyed this country irreparably...meanwhile his darling son has vanished..you only see him pop up his head during chelsea matches...I hope chelsea fans chase him away from their club, who knows Chelsea's recent travails might be linked to and his daddy Mannique Buhari just as they crumbled the Super eagles.
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Lastmankc(m): 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
If you check very well, maybe he also voted for the mannequin in Aso rock
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Ejiakusmith(m): 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
you can. the look on the man's face by de picture ...... God almighty give us peace ,,, then wealth shall come

1 Like

Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Depression is fucking real cry

By the way, where are the man's offsprings
Probably enjoying life somewhere and sending peanuts on special ocassions. Bro those days are gone now u will work as a youth and raise a family when u can and still plan ur retirement/ old age especially as a man. The chances of living the good life in old age depends on ur today. No let anybody decieve u say children go care for u. They might care for their mom but u as a man if u depend on them (kids) just prepare to play by their rules and u might not like them. The world done change but for some few families that still know the values as a unit..
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by joetem(m): 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
before APC, Nigeria was once a nation with the happiest people in the world
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Codeye(m): 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
GeniusLord:

If u have food to eat, just thank GOD. as i am, na sniper i go soon drink. I am fed up with the hardship i swear
I had make a thread about suicide here in Nairaland but as I thought about and contemplate it, in the end it does not Worth it. Keep the struggle and hustle we'll laugh at last. Stay strong chief✔
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Codeye(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
joetem:
before APC, Nigeria was once a nation with the happiest people in the world
That's not true
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Arijude(m): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1686020125066106&id=100009744045621
na yoruba man na. He should go and meet tinubu, he will take care of him
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Kpengla(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
Buhari's victims
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by southsouthking(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
Codeye:

God will see us through. I feel you chief

Cheers Bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Itemuagbor Ex-NBA Chairman, Kill Wife, Demand N50 Million / Nigerian Man Sentenced To 46 Months In Prison For Scamming U.S Companies / Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.