Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday (19998 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Police Rescue Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge. Photos / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by GeniusLord: 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Codeye:

I had make a thread about suicide here in Nairaland but as I thought about and contemplate it, in the end it does not Worth it. Keep the struggle and hustle we'll laugh at last. Stay strong chief✔

Thanks bro. But are u in a better position to help now?
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Codeye(m): 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
GeniusLord:

Thanks bro. But are u in a better position to help now?
I wish. The money dey come and go. No steady income. Add on WhatsApp. If any thing drop I will surely drop something on you. 0.70.5.6.2.4..3.5.1.2
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by seyz91(m): 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
You said it all
Dankovich1:
Quote me anywhere, a good number of Nigerians who were well to do before this 7-8y years of poverty stricken tenure have once or twice sat down in their quite time to subscribe to SUCIDE. Some couldn't take it anymore that they give up. Only the strong and hopeful still standfit dey wait for the better days.
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by seyz91(m): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Confirm!
waterbrown24:
The only word I captured "my wife left me" sad!

I have literally come to a conclusion that 99% of Nigerian women most especially this current generation, will live you in your time of need, dispair and financial struggles...

Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by etenyong(m): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Foolish Man.

At 67 he supposed to have grown up children and even grandchildren to take care of him. Maybe he lived useless life and abandoned his family and his last way of life is hunting him now.
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by seyz91(m): 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Are you okay? This boy ke? 67year old man a boy to you?
southsouthking:
Same thing i thought about when passing the 3rd mainland bridge on Sunday.

Life is hard, life is difficult, nobody understands the pain sometimes.

Nairaland has been one of my best companion, reasons I'm always online.

Only God understand the pain this boy is currently going through.
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Serveyouright(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sai baba all the way. We told them but they said we were wailers. 3KKK northern states that voted massively for Sai baba is getting their breakfast daily except kano. For our south west brothers we all die here. SAI FEBUHARI

1 Like

Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by joetem(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Moz22: 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
etenyong:
Foolish Man.

At 67 he supposed to have grown up children and even grandchildren to take care of him. Maybe he lived useless life and abandoned his family and his last way of life is hunting him now.
be civil atleast... Omo make life nor happen to u oo. No matter how smart and hard u work, u still won't make it.. and before you realize, time go don go for your head.

1 Like

Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by OGwales(m): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Can you imagine. His EVE left him in the process. I don talk am say marriage na scam. Na only where sweet ants dey gather.

Money go woman go

1 Like

Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by FireUpNow(m): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Make he never leave ooo
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Gaggii: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by southsouthking(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
seyz91:
Are you okay? This boy ke? 67year old man a boy to you?

With all due respect sir, i was referring to myself.
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by seyz91(m): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Okay sorry
southsouthking:

With all due respect sir, i was referring to myself.
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by qtx(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hmmmmm , president!!!!!
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Yemi4luv: 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
GeniusLord:

If u have food to eat, just thank GOD. as i am, na sniper i go soon drink. I am fed up with the hardship i swear

Don't drink sniper abeg I use God beg you everything go dey okay back soon just dey prayerful my brother
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by GeniusLord: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
Yemi4luv:

Don't drink sniper abeg I use God beg you everything go dey okay back soon just dey prayerful my brother

Thank you so much. But what is life when u cant atleast have food to eat ?
Have u ever been in a situation where u go to bed at night & cant sleep because of the pains associated with hunger ?

I haven't eaten since ysterday. Drank d last garri earlier this morning
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Awoleesu(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
Dankovich1:
It shall never end well for those who imposed this Hardship & Poverty CHANGE on we the innocent ones. embarassed

Amen!
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by RealTalker02: 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
waterbrown24:
The only word I captured "my wife left me" sad!

I have literally come to a conclusion that 99% of Nigerian women most especially this current generation, will live you in your time of need, dispair and financial struggles...

Saw that too.
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Uprightness100(m): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
The Greatest helping hand you need is the truth of life. That is what I give u.
BigYash:
If you lend him a helping hand as it is now,won't that act change alot of things about him? That man was in hell already before he wanted to jump ( From his story) Comot here,no dey use hell treathen people.. Jesus Christ didn't come for the righteous like you.. He came for sinners and he died for sinners.. Suicide is bad ,we know.. But no dey use hell treathen people
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by IbileIfe: 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Only cowards commit suicide.
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Exceed15: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
We are all going through difficult time . I have my share but I can only trust God to see me through. This will soon pass in Jesus Name.
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by BigYash: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Uprightness100:
What truth? The truth that that man attempting suicide needs financial help and nobody is willing to help?
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Ayo081(m): 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Uprightness100:

Lmao Mathew 24 left the thread
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by bolacode: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Useless CornTree
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Carparts888(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Vanity crew spotted
Uprightness100:

Irrespective of whether you condemn suicide or not, it does not change what Suicide is. Neither does it change the Consequences of Suicide.

Suicide is not an Escape route.
Suicide is Murder
Suicide is straight to Hell Fire.
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by pyro62(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
Uprightness100:

Irrespective of whether you condemn suicide or not, it does not change what Suicide is. Neither does it change the Consequences of Suicide.

Suicide is not an Escape route.
Suicide is Murder
Suicide is straight to Hell Fire.

Keep quiet joor! You are not God, everyone's marking scheme is not the same. God is jot stereotyped!
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by dominique(f): 5:14am On Apr 06, 2022
GeniusLord:

If u have food to eat, just thank GOD. as i am, na sniper i go soon drink. I am fed up with the hardship i swear

Please do quick and drink. We're tired of your irritating begging posts all over the forum. Begging with different usernames and stories since as far back as 2018, are you not ashamed of yourself?
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by iamyemiakins(m): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2022
dominique:

Please do quick and drink. We're tired of your irritating begging posts all over the forum. Begging with different usernames and stories since as far back as 2018, are you not ashamed of yourself?

Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by fm7070: 9:47am On Apr 06, 2022
Why is everybody going to 3rd mainland bridge where someone may rescue you.
He is not ready to die yet. There are better and faster way to do it.
Re: RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday by Tutu19: 11:06am On Apr 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1686020125066106&id=100009744045621
in the same Nigeria where some men pay 1m naira to Bleep ashawo and take dem to dubai. The land itself is unjust.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’ll Keep Arresting You - Policeman Tells Yahoo Boys / We Needed Money To Celebrate Christmas – Bank Robbers / Suspected Phone Snatchers Kill 22-Year-Old Man In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.