Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? (1246 Views)

Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tonnierichy:

You mean the dogs bark?
Not just bark, they chase after the mailman.

https://www.dailydogstuff.com/why-do-dogs-hate-mailmen/
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Tonnierichy(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Not just bark, they chase after the mailman.

https://www.dailydogstuff.com/why-do-dogs-hate-mailmen/
I don't think these ones are being aggressive towards the woman though. They just sound like they are hailing her arrival. It's always a reflexive action. Once they hear her voice like this, they all go off with the noise. And they can't even see her. I mean they are all in their cages.
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tonnierichy:

I don't think these ones are being aggressive towards the woman though. They just sound like they are hailing her arrival. It's always a reflexive action. Once they hear her voice like this, they all go off with the noise. And they can't even see her. I mean they are all in their cages.
Similar takes place here. Sometimes, around the time the postman shows up in some neighborhoods, dogs start barking. Many don't attack or chase of course, but they bark at the presence. undecided

In your case, I suspect her voice and her smell may have imprinted on the dogs that to cause the noise. undecided
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Ayo081(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tonnierichy:
I recall speaking in tongues when I was approaching her one day, hoping she'll react or something lol grin

grin grin grin

Maybe they wail as an act to imitate the way she sound while advertising undecided
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by 1Sharon(f): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
She's a witch. You need to kill her as the Bible commands.

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Tonnierichy(m): 7:19am On Apr 06, 2022
Ayo081:

grin grin grin

Maybe they wail as an act to imitate the way she sound while advertising undecided
But why don't they do same to others that advertise!?
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Tonnierichy(m): 7:19am On Apr 06, 2022
1Sharon:
She's a witch. You need to kill her as the Bible commands.
Lmao. Be calming down o. Kill her ke cheesy
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Tonnierichy(m): 7:20am On Apr 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Similar takes place here. Sometimes, around the time the postman shows up in some neighborhoods, dogs start barking. Many don't attack or chase of course, but they bark at the presence. undecided

In your case, I suspect her voice and her smell may have imprinted on the dogs that to cause the noise. undecided
Well! Maybe.
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by DarkWritings: 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
Tonnierichy:
So there's this thing that has been bothering my mind. A certain fish seller comes to my estate to sell fish. But anytime she comes and announces what she's selling, the moment she raises up her voice, every dog in my estate start crying and wailing. It's weird. We talk about it a lot. It feels as though she's their matron. There are other fish sellers that come to the estate. They also advertise their goods but the dogs don't make a sound.

So why always this woman!? What's with her? Is it OK to keep patronising her or there's something demonic about her. Because it makes no sense to me. Once she's around, you won't have to hear her own voice. The dogs announces her arrival. As if though she controls them for market purposes.

Someone once joked about it with her and said her dogs are crying again. And that they do that anytime she comes around. She just laughed and said maybe they also want to buy fish.

Can anyone explain this phenomena? Or has anyone experienced such before? It's quite scary. I recall speaking in tongues when I was approaching her one day, hoping she'll react or something lol grin
There's this talented instrumentalist and a friend of mine that I know, but anytime he picks up mic to sing, dogs start barking, should i dis-friend him!? grin grin
Bro, some people are just gifted and that's just it.
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Kobojunkie: 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
DarkWritings:
There's this talented instrumentalist and a friend of mine that I know, but anytime he picks up mic to sing, dogs start barking, should i dis-friend him!? grin grin
LOL. grin
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by Tonnierichy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
DarkWritings:
Lmao
Wtf? Do the dogs bark aggressively or just try to communicate something by barking
Re: Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller? by DarkWritings: 10:38am On Nov 22, 2022
Tonnierichy:

Lmao
Wtf? Do the dogs bark aggressively or just try to communicate something by barking
the latter cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Evangelical Rethink On Divorce? / Christianity Is Not A Religion it is a relationship with God our creator / Why I Am No Longer A Christian (2003) - Kendall Hobbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.