Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Travel Abroad As A Volunteer - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Abroad As A Volunteer (3018 Views)

Easiest Way To Travel Abroad / Motives Behind The Constant Desire To Travel Abroad / Disadvantages Of Living Abroad As To Living In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by islington: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2011
I am  Nigerian currently residing in the UK. There is this NGO that are presently looking volunteers tow work in some countries across Africa (South Africa,Senegal, morocco, Ethiopia, Ghana and Togo), Asia (Nepal, China, Mongolia, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka and Cambodia), Latin America/Caribbean (Jamaica, Mexico, Peru, Brazil, Argentina and Bolivia) and Europe (Moldova and Romania). Volunteers will work in elementary schools as English teachers or in Orphanage homes depending on choice. All services rendered are non paid and to participate volunteers will pay a small service charge which will be used to Cover Insurance, Visa support documents and Air port transfer. Accommodation and feeding is free. Here is the enrollment fee for the different programs:
200 pounds for 1 month
300 pounds for 3 months
500 pounds for 6 months
To apply just send a  scanned copy of your international passport and passport photograph and indicate the program you wish to volunteer  via email.
The NGO will provide Invitation letters for all volunteers within three days of getting the above documents.
After that you pay the service charge and they will send you the original documents indicating provision for Feeding, Accommodation and Medical Insurance which you will use to present at the embassy of the country you wish to volunteer.
For interested candidates:
+447924545340
ibrahim.islington@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by justwise(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2011
islington:

I am  Nigerian currently residing in the UK. There is this NGO that are presently looking volunteers tow work in some countries across Africa (South Africa,Senegal, morocco, Ethiopia, Ghana and Togo), Asia (Nepal, China, Mongolia, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka and Cambodia), Latin America/Caribbean (Jamaica, Mexico, Peru, Brazil, Argentina and Bolivia) and Europe (Moldova and Romania). Volunteers will work in elementary schools as English teachers or in Orphanage homes depending on choice. All services rendered are non paid and to participate volunteers will pay a small service charge which will be used to Cover Insurance, Visa support documents and Air port transfer. Accommodation and feeding is free. Here is the enrollment fee for the different programs:
200 pounds for 1 month
300 pounds for 3 months
500 pounds for 6 months
To apply just send a  scanned copy of your international passport and passport photograph and indicate the program you wish to volunteer  via email.
The NGO will provide Invitation letters for all volunteers within three days of getting the above documents.
After that you pay the service charge and they will send you the original documents indicating provision for Feeding, Accommodation and Medical Insurance which you will use to present at the embassy of the country you wish to volunteer.
For interested candidates:
+447924545340
ibrahim.islington@gmail.com
Thanks
What is the name of that NGO in the UK? Lets check it out to be sure that u are not a con-man. Give us the name of that NGO for verification.
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2011
Ibrahim, can you provide a bit more detail? It's a bit sketchy right now. And some contact details of the NGO in question would be good, as well as the service charge you've mentioned.
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by islington: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2011
Sure you can get the detyails of the NGO if you enrol and get your Invitation letter.
Remeber its just a Voluntary and not a paid work.
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by justwise(m): 10:52am On Jul 05, 2011
islington:

Sure you can get the detyails of the NGO if you enrol and get your Invitation letter.

What is the name of the NGO? Website address? Tell us
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2011
islington:

Surely, people would want to know details, before enrolment, and not after? And the service charge you mentioned earlier?
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by lovemoi2(f): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2011
justwise:

What is the name of that NGO in the UK? Lets check it out to be sure that u are not a con-man. Give us the name of that NGO for verification.
haha u just gata luv justwise
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by justwise(m): 11:02am On Jul 05, 2011
lovemoi2:

haha u just gata luv justwise

. . .back from snake island holiday? grin grin
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by lovemoi2(f): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2011
justwise:

. . .back from snake island holiday? grin grin
not yet, still on my things do before i die list though smiley
Siena:

Surely, people would want to know details, before enrolment, and not after? And the service charge you mentioned earlier?
true" i mean, who  want's to get scamed before knowing the name of da thief! Fu(kin thieves haha
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by Acidosis(m): 11:33am On Jul 05, 2011
what are your fears? Why can't you give us the web address, contact address of the NGO? Or is it a personal NGO owned by you? grin grin grin
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by justwise(m): 11:43am On Jul 05, 2011
Acidosis:

what are your fears? Why can't you give us the web address, contact address of the NGO? Or is it a personal NGO owned by you? grin grin grin

He is a con-man, search his emaill address it will lead you to these sites: www.scamdex.com, www.data-wales.co.uk and www.scamorama.com
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2011
justwise:

He is a con-man, search his emaill address it will lead you to these sites: www.scamdex.com, www.data-wales.co.uk and www.scamorama.com

Wow! Makes pretty murky reading.
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by collinsfbi(m): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2011
hmmmmmmmm you kinda f/u/n/n/y mennnnnnnnnn
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by justwise(m): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2011
Siena:

Wow! Makes pretty murky reading.

Now u know why he refused to give details of the 'NGO'
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by justwise(m): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2011
collinsfbi:

hmmmmmmmm you kinda f/u/n/n/y mennnnnnnnnn
grin grin
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by collinsfbi(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2011
Now u know why he refused to give details of the 'NGO'
He's online this very minute 12:25pm Nigeria time but i wonder why he refuses to give the details here, who knows?
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by islington: 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2011
You guys did a great job by contributing to this post.
But did i put a gun on anybody's fore head and ask him/her to enroll? And did i say you pay the service charge before getting your invitation, for Chrissake common English is hard to understand. You get every details after getting the IVEE and if interested you move on with the process.
And for the website giving you is like giving you the info for free if you may know, but go through google if you are smart.
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by justwise(m): 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2011
islington:

But did i put a gun on anybody's fore head and ask him/her to enroll? And did i say you pay the service charge before getting your invitation, for Chrissake common English is hard to understand. You get every details after getting the IVEE and if interested you move on with the process.
And for the website giving you is like giving you the info for free if you may know, but go through google if you are smart.

Rubbish!!! there are many charities organizing the same program, so Google search will always bring out something, so the question is: What is the name of ur 'NGO'?
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by collinsfbi(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2011
This is more than rubbish but sincerely i don't know what to call it. Since you can't give the name of the NGO in particular then you and your scrap advert don't stand a chance here. I wonder what is special in giving the name of this NGO, get lost my friend because you gat nothing to offer.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by collinsfbi(m): 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2011
@ islington

Are you David Harrison?
Are you the Human Resources Manager of Hilton London Islington Hotel?
Are you one of those recruiting pple to work in Maldova in Europe?
Are you sure you are the real owner of this number +447924545340?

You gat too many questions to answer, I can see you have too many skeletons in your cupboard, too many, ?

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by akimboboya: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2011
how much? cconman.
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2011
islington:

Bro, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. Instead of answering the concerns raised (which are very valid) you're still here trying to justify poo. Go through Google if we're smart? Well, a lot of us did just that, and it makes pretty unpleasant reading.
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by willy2011(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2011
If you have real information on NGO that can be of help to your fellow Nigerians,give  assurance to prove that is real,many Nigerian have been duped you don't blame  them for asking you more  information about the NGO.If is real find a way of convincing them.
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by busybody20: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2011
willy2011:

If you have real information on NGO that can be of help to your fellow Nigerians,give  assurance to prove that is real,many Nigerian have been duped you don't blame  them for asking you more  information about the NGO.If is real find a way of convincing them.

Just google his email addy/tel no Chikene!

na so so scammmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by faceurbook: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2011
This guy is a FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUD! I can authoritatively say this become I have participated in several volunteer openings and work camps in different places check my posts

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-699547.0.html

If you are authentic be open about the web address because thousands of volunteer agencies have websites, where locations (many are listed, then you make your choice), duration, costs etc. And can tell you that 99% of these DO NOT ASSIST IN GETTING THE PERSON A VISA!

Prove me wrong by being open with what you are offering! angry
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by dinggle: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2011
Its obviously con going by the post.
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by islington: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2011
www.anyworkanywhere.com
Search thoroughly thats all i can give and no more jargons.
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by justwise(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2011
islington:

www.anyworkanywhere.com

So the name of the NGO is anyworkanywhere?
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 06, 2011
islington:

www.anyworkanywhere.com

angry SHUT Tha F^^ck up Yu are a Low life Scammer , You are using ( World Sim Roaming Number) get a life and Work legit Online and Make cool Ca$h,  angry
Re: Travel Abroad As A Volunteer by justwise(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2011
bandiejay:

[/b]
angry SHUT Tha F^^ck up Yu are a Low life Scammer , You are using ([b] World Sim Roaming Number
) get a life and Work legit Online and Make cool Ca$h,  angry

Spot on!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Passport / Experience With Nigeria Immigration Service E-passport Processing / Direct Access To Georgia Republic Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.