Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike (69580 Views)

Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... / Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Marisujuaku(f): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Congratulations girl. Divorce will never locate u in Jesus name amen
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by BotherMleeper(m): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
no.shes 500 years old undecided

Mumu
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by fof1: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Congratulations baby girl. I am next in line. Nobody ever thought this will happen.

Forget about founder of this and that, the guy look more like a desperate opportunist, though Rita won't settle for less , so let's just give him benefit of doubt.

What Rubbish talk is this...Are u sick of True Love...Be Sincere and Seek for it. PRETENCE IS FALSEHOOD. Dont Die Silently. God is to d Rescue. Rita found him Compatible so they Bonded...Speak no Trash,Pls.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Banhammy717: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Congratulations to them.
Genevive Nnaji
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Always out of point with your wannabe G***n English.. grin

You mean German English ? Lol
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
33bandit:

You mean German English ? Lol
You said that tho.. grin
Not me.. grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Freerhyme1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Older the sweeter than berry kiss
Please quit DRUGS
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by ncoolsome(m): 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nijagogetsense:
We youths in this country needs to start planning for a murderous and deadly revolution to kill all looters in this country starting from the National Assembly.

shocked shocked shocked

Bros lead the way
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
AroOkigbo:

Are you Chief Yuzedo of banana ice land grin
no am not, don't know who he is cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by elonmuskbaby: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
BotherMleeper:

Mumu
lmaooo E pain am grin tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by elonmuskbaby: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Rastaramsey:

I haven't accomplished much in life....
Buh I already built a home for my momma

pele grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Farfalla(f): 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
derecho:
If you know her, you won't be asking for any proof and there's no wisdom in speaking about a matter you don't fully understand.

I will ask for proof because you made a claim. If I say "Derecho is a thief", I should be able to prove to anyone why I've made that particular claim. I would have to be insane to concoct such a claim from thin air.

You stated that Rita was misleading young women to be babymamas when she in fact was dating her guy. A simple substantiation of your claims should suffice.

In saner climes defamation of character (slander and/or libel) will get you arrested.

derecho:
The bolded is your opinion and your choice.Unfortunately, I don't discuss opinions

You asked the question, "why marry a divorcé?" As a member of this public forum I gave my response.
You aired your opinion, as is your right.
I aired my opinion, as is my right.
You don't want to discuss it? No problem. It's also your right not to.

Good evening.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Congrats dear, your waiting wasn't wasted.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by phemmyfour: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Congratulations baby girl. I am next in line. Nobody ever thought this will happen.

Forget about founder of this and that, the guy look more like a desperate opportunist, though Rita won't settle for less , so let's just give him benefit of doubt.
Wetin Dominic get
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Older the berry sweeter the juice kiss
Shatap!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Hallabee1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Aje...

We really prayed for this aunt oo....Finally God don pick her call
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Judd007: 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
My crush that year,
LetDemKnow:

Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic is set to walk down the aisle with her long time heartthrob, Fidelis Anosike, founder of Folio Media Group and publisher of Daily Times Newspaper.

The couple, who got engaged some time ago are reported to tie the knot traditionally later this April.

In the coming weeks as reported by Bella Naija, the couple will have their wedding ceremony, disclosed by Rita’s reps, and friends will start receiving invitations for her bridal shower this week.

Congratulations to the couple from all of us at Media Rants!

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/rita-dominic-is-getting-married/
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by MadamOk(f): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Congratulations to both of them

Delay is not denial

God's timing is the best
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by derecho(m): 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Honestly,I'm trying hard to sift substance from your outbursts but out of respect, I'll respond.

First,how would you be able to divorce your bias from facts if I presented any?
However, if you are so passionate about this matter, the internet is your friend and Rita is not a stranger to controversies. Just do your research and stop assuming.

Secondly, If this is your interpretation of that simple post, then I'm afraid I can't help you.

Next time, if you want to pry out information from a person you don't agree with, learn some finesse and be civil because most of your allegations are alien to this discuss.

Farfalla:

I will ask for proof because you made a claim. If I say "Derecho is a thief", I should be to prove to anyone why I've made that particular claim. I would have to be insane to concoct such a claim from thin air.

You stated that Rita was misleading young women to be babymamas when she in fact was dating her guy. A simple substantiation of your claims should suffice.

In saner climes defamation of character (slander and/or libel) will get you arrested.

You asked the question, "why marry a divorcé?" As a member of this public forum I gave my response.
You aired your opinion, as is your right.
I aired my opinion, as is my right.
You don't want to discuss it? No problem. It's also your right not to.

Good evening.

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by grandstar(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Poor Yuzedo
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by BotherMleeper(m): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
lmaooo E pain am grin tongue

You're so childish
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by elonmuskbaby: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
BotherMleeper:

You're so childish
yes o I'm childish because I served you a taste Of your own medicine.so it means that you cannot take what you dish.its good you experience what it is to spew hate and toxicity unnecessarily.so yes I'm happily childish grin tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by winterfell007(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
Good luck to simp
I doubt if marrying a 46 year old woman is the best decision...4 years to menopause with a mileage of 1million preeq through her pvssy..
Hmmmm
May Simp be wise someday

What makes him a simp. You folks just use the word carelessly. So because she’s 45, she’s lost the right to feel loved and married undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by BotherMleeper(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
yes o I'm childish because I served you a taste y your own medicine.so it means that you cannot take what you dish.its good you experience what it is to spew hate and toxicity unnecessarily.so yes I'm happily childish grin tongue

Look at this fool.

You think your immature and rather tepid attempts at insults bother me?

I feel more empathy for your pathetic and utterly banal existence than I care for your jejune retorts.

Now, I've regarded your insect life. That's all the acknowledgment you're getting from me. You may crawl back into the cocoon of your imbecility, where you're safer.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by elonmuskbaby: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
grin
BotherMleeper:

Look at this fool.

You think your immature and rather tepid attempts at insults bother me?

I feel more empathy for your pathetic and utterly banal existence than I care for your jejune retorts.

Now, I've regarded your insect life. That's all the acknowledgment you're getting from me. You may crawl back into the cocoon of your imbecility, where you're safer.

so you had to resort to wailing and lamentations tongue grin

All these uncultured indomie children sef.quick to throw shades but when they give it back to them they start throwing tantrums grin tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by eddynaira125: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
mechanics:
how?

Wait and see
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by ultimateprof: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ochie dike.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by BotherMleeper(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
grin so you had to resort to wailing and lamentations tongue grin

All these uncultured indomie children sef.quick to throw shades but when they give it back to them they start throwing tantrums grin tongue

Only immature fukks still say "throw shades"

What are you, 15?

You sure sound like a teenager.

"Elon Musk Baby" tells me all I need to know about your infantile state of mind.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by elonmuskbaby: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
BotherMleeper:

Only immature fukks still say "throw shades"

What are you, 15?

You sure sound like a teenager.

"Elon Musk Baby" tells me all I need to know about your infantile state of mind.
awww you're still crying grin tongue

So that name ELONMUSKBABY is giving you migraine and nightmares? grin

It's normal grin

You never see anything grin

Na you first find trouble so I ready for you grin tongue

You go still see trees walking and dogs flying,you go still see your self in the dream eating the testicles of a pig and the anus of a dog.you go still see yourself for dream giving ram anal sex.you never Start grin tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by BotherMleeper(m): 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
awww you're still crying grin tongue

So that name ELONMUSKBABY is giving you migraine and nightmares? grin

It's normal grin

You never see anything grin

Na you first find trouble so I ready for you grin tongue

You go still see trees walking and dogs flying,you go still see your self in the dream eating the testicles of a pig and the anus of a dog.you go still see yourself for dream giving ram anal sex.you never Start grin tongue

Yawn.

Let me know when you've grown some pubes between your pink baby bottom.

Until then, you're just another immature online nuisance undeserving of a single click of my keyboard.

You may now go ahead to further exhibit the banality of your impotent opinions.

I shall regard your bleating no more, young goat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever / Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures / Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.