Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike (69620 Views)

Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... / Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Kuriosmynd: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Good luck to simp
I doubt if marrying a 46 year old woman is the best decision...4 years to menopause with a mileage of 1million preeq through her pvssy..
Hmmmm
May Simp be wise someday

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Angelfrost(m): 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
vicfajeze:
sorry oo,av forgoten that she be ur SISTER.

Yes she is... Next!!!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by odomanis: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Aboks:
Old cargo

Her wedding dey pain you ? See witchcraft o !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by EgunMogaji2: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
longetivity:
what is this one saying

I think he's trying to say that "the older the berry the sweeter it is". Anyways, English is not by force.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by VEHINTOLAR: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
Congratulations to you guys !
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by ufuosman(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Cutehector(m): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Congrats Rita Dominic

I pray that you humble yourself enough not to allow the devil win in your marriage. Amen.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by vicfajeze: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yes she is... Next!!!
Okay do ur worst
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by juman(m): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Aunty Rita is no more in the market.
Happy married life.
Share the rice to our side also.

Next nine months we go carry twins.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by tfelicityk(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
At last
So happy for her.
May God bless the union.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by juman(m): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
The husband has to be very patient o.
The wife maybe treating him like his mother.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Lovebliss2(f): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Beautiful Rita.
Congratulations!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Ever8090: 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
longetivity:
what is this one saying
I swear..una sabi make person laugh even if e no wan laugh...as I dey feel so depress since morning, you just made me have my first laugh..thanks anyway!..
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by BotherMleeper(m): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Isn't she like 100 years old?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Jmichael1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
shocked grin grin
guy u funny ooh,ur laff dey make me laff...,
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Kobicove(m): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
I wish them the best!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by VirileNelly2420: 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Congratulations baby girl. I am next in line. Nobody ever thought this will happen.

Forget about founder of this and that, the guy look more like a desperate opportunist, though Rita won't settle for less , so let's just give him benefit of doubt.
Opportunist kwa? Can't u be happy for ur fellow lady just for once? cry cry
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Justinlean02:
Ok congratulations are in order cool

*Schrödinger's Feminism:* a woman is simultaneously a victim and empowered, until something happens. Then, she chooses which state benefits her the most.

When they bring this equality shit to a relationship, shit hits the fan. Check every Woke family or relationship where they claim equality. The woman is always in charge. The minute a man agrees to sharing his authority with his woman, he loses it completely. Somebody must be in charge. Someone must lead. A ship must have a captain. If there's no leader, there's anarchy. If the man loses his position, the woman becomes the head. Equality is scam. Don't fall for it, fellas.

Then you men need to stop pressuring women to contribute financially to the home. It has always been the responsibility of the man to provide for his family.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Saviourfresh: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Love is sweet o...
When money enter love is sweeter!
Congratulations Madam, you deserve to be happy.

I am available for writing jobs.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by VirileNelly2420: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Congratulations baby girl. I am next in line. Nobody ever thought this will happen.

Forget about founder of this and that, the guy look more like a desperate opportunist, though Rita won't settle for less , so let's just give him benefit of doubt.

.... cheesy grin, on d course of being next in line.
De gods are yet to conclude. Abi u wan settle for less ni? cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
Good luck to simp
I doubt if marrying a 46 year old woman is the best decision...4 years to menopause with a mileage of 1million preeq through her pvssy..
Hmmmm
May Simp be wise someday

His “Simping” his business!!!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by shadrach77: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
lexy2014:

Publisher of daily times? Has daily times been in print since folio media bought it?
I wonder oh!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by bluefilm: 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
Eyaaaa

Finally... finally...

Well sha, Oga Fidey, lemme pray for you now because you need it.

May the Almighty God grant you the strength & fortitude to bear whatever fate befalls you as from henceforth, in Jesus Name.

Amen.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Seebrain: 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
Congratulations Rita. All the best in your marriage.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by elonmuskbaby: 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Aboks:
Old cargo
Pele uncultured new cargo without sense
undecided

Like say you too no go turn old cargo undecided

Anyway I'm so happy for her.congratulations kiss kiss
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by elonmuskbaby: 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
longetivity:
what is this one saying
too many dysfunctional teenagers full this forum
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Tareq1105: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Congratulations to her. I wish her a blissful married life.

My Advice: Take your family matters away from social media platforms.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Ximenez(m): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
vicfajeze:
Abeg shey her toto go stil get pickin?I hav my reason 4asking oo
That Fidelis or whatever will spend a huge chunk on KY Jelly
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by elonmuskbaby: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Mhen grin grin grin

Bitch is about to settle down

I pity that cool ass simp..
you wey no be simp Wetin you don carry your life do.at least he's an accomplished and successful man who has carved a niche for himself
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by elonmuskbaby: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nonexisting:
Evening newspaper is taken. Hallelujah
morning newspaper,what have you achieved
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by gassbee: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
Rahkman:
Jim iyke been really fùck this girl
but na him loose last last, as at today, Jim cannot officially present any woman as his personal wife, u only see him alone with kids

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by vicfajeze: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ximenez:
That Fidelis or whatever will spend a huge chunk on KY Jelly
True talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever / Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves / Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.