Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike (69623 Views)

Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... / Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by elonmuskbaby: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
grin

This premature ram dey cry again grin tongue

E sure me say na Yoruba Muslim grin tongue

Na them no feyt get sense like this grin
BotherMleeper:

Yawn.

Let me know when you've grown some pubes between your pink baby bottom.

Until then, you're just another immature online nuisance undeserving of a single click of my keyboard.

You may now go ahead to further exhibit the banality of your impotent opinions.

I shall regard your bleating no more, young goat.
if you be Yoruba Muslim them go fry dog meat give you for inside dream this night except you no sleep grin tongue

You go chop half done pig with stout in this your useless fasting for dream and na Alfa go give you you this useless head slammer grin tongue

Them go force Cow shiiit for your mouth inside mosque for dream grin tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Qatar2022: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
I thought she is an independent woman and she don't need a man?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by folake4u(f): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Beautiful. Congrats to them. kiss
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Farfalla(f): 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
derecho:

However, if you are so passionate about this matter, the internet is your friend and Rita is not a stranger to controversies. Just do your research and stop assuming.

Next time, if you want to pry out information from a person you don't agree with, learn some finesse and be civil because most of your allegations are alien to this discuss.

I have been very civil. Nowhere in my post have I used any obscenities nor insults.

I am not assuming anything mister. I have followed Rita for over a decade and never have I read or heard anything controversial about her. She's a private lady, a refined one at that. That's why I'm a bit distressed that you'd associate her with controversy. I'm beginning to think you're mistaking her for Tonto Dike.

You made an assertion. The burden of proof is on you. You claimed that she was instigating single women to make money and become babymamas. You're the one who must be charged with the responsibility of proving that to be true. Not me. This principle applies even in a court of law.

derecho:

First,how would you be able to divorce your bias from facts if I presented any?

Present those facts and concern yourself not about how I will interpret them. Let that be my problem.
Simply furnish me with proof that Rita Dominic (not Tonto Dike) was encouraging 'babymamarism' and has been against the institution of marriage.

Humour me at least.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Farfalla(f): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Qatar2022:
I thought she is an independent woman and she don't need a man?

Rita has never claimed "independence" and "not needing a man".

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Farfalla(f): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Quiny32323:
Genevieve and this babe are my no 1 celebrity crush with much respect from me. Elegant chicks with class no be all those agberoos.

True.

Yet someone has the audacity to claim that Rita is no stranger to controversy.

Very bitter souls!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by GloriousGbola: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
Farfalla:

I have been very civil. Nowhere in my post have I used any obscenities nor insults.

I am not assuming anything mister. I have followed Rita for over a decade and never have I read or heard anything controversial about her. She's a private lady, a refined one at that. That's why I'm a bit distressed that you'd associate her with controversy. I'm beginning to think you're mistaking her for Tonto Dike.

You made an assertion. The burden of proof is on you. You claimed that she was instigating single women to make money and become babymamas. You're the one who must be charged with the responsibility of proving that to be true. Not me. This principle applies even in a court of law.

Present those facts and concern yourself not about how I will interpret them. Let that be my problem.
Simply furnish me with proof that Rita Dominic (not Tonto Dike) was encouraging 'baby-mamarism' and has been against the institution of marriage.

Humour me at least.

Why you dey argue with the guy?

The facts are simple. Rita Dominic is over 40 and unmarried

Therefore she is a bitter trouble maker evening newspaper

This is simple irrefutable logic

If you were a man, a Nigerian man, you would understand this basic fact

Unfortunately you are a woman, with an iQ significantly less than that what was gifted to the beings who pee standing up

I hope I have been able to thoroughly mansplain these basic facts of life to you.

Viva Rita dummynick and pour out one for yuzedo. Right now dude is even more broken then Don jazzy was when we saw Rihannas baby bump

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by silverkings: 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Congratulations baby girl. I am next in line. Nobody ever thought this will happen.

Forget about founder of this and that, the guy look more like a desperate opportunist, though Rita won't settle for less , so let's just give him benefit of doubt.
Na craze dey worry you
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Farfalla(f): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:

If you were a man, a Nigerian man, you would understand this basic fact

Case closed. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by suffering: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
The guy is older than I thought. I foresee scandal before five years. Nairalanders talk your shit, na una destiny for this sufferhead life.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Rita dominic, My crush that year. grin grin grin
I'm sueing that black guy for he collected my wife, no wonder Rita no dey ever reply my message, I miss her so much, happy married life to them
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Aboks:
Old cargo
na craz dey worry you

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by StarGra: 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Last last Feminist done marry.She is about to start collecting Premium Dick...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by EndRape2(f): 12:09am On Apr 06, 2022
Mumu, no body will listen to you, the world has move, Mr be in charge, relationship and marriage is partnership,

Be in charge with your money, unfortunately you are a poor man, so it is poor men that fight to get respect ,you must earned it.

Mumu, be in charge, reason you are still backward in life .

quote author=Justinlean02 post=111673823]Ok congratulations are in order cool

*Schrödinger's Feminism:* a woman is simultaneously a victim and empowered, until something happens. Then, she chooses which state benefits her the most.

When they bring this equality shit to a relationship, shit hits the fan. Check every Woke family or relationship where they claim equality. The woman is always in charge. The minute a man agrees to sharing his authority with his woman, he loses it completely. Somebody must be in charge. Someone must lead. A ship must have a captain. If there's no leader, there's anarchy. If the man loses his position, the woman becomes the head. Equality is scam. Don't fall for it, fellas.[/quote]
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 06, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
I'm sueing that black guy for he collected my wife, no wonder Rita no dey ever reply my message, I miss her so much, happy married life to them
collected your wife?, comrade when unah been marry nah grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by mayo47(m): 12:52am On Apr 06, 2022
Analyst! Hope you've successfully been able to analyze your life too

eddynaira125:
That MI marriage get as e be, there will be clash of interest
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by derecho(m): 4:39am On Apr 06, 2022
Though, 10years shows you need to do more but it still doesn't mean much depending on your bias and objectivity.
Farfalla:

I have followed Rita for over a decade

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by tradepunter: 6:38am On Apr 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Older the berry sweeter the juice kiss

It's the darker the berry nitwit.... Menopause isn't always a woman's friend.
They should stop living in fantansy land and settle while they still have strength..
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Farfalla(f): 7:00am On Apr 06, 2022
derecho:
Though, 10years shows you need to do more but it still doesn't mean much depending on your bias and objectivity.

You have nothing to say.

Rita has never been involved in any of the shenanigans you accused her of, and you know it. YOU KNOW IT!

The only reason you have been unable to prove anything is because you have nothing to prove.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by derecho(m): 7:05am On Apr 06, 2022
Absolutely..especially when the stories are out there.
Farfalla:

nothing to prove.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Justinlean02(m): 7:20am On Apr 06, 2022
EndRape2:
Mumu, no body will listen to you, the world has move, Mr be in charge, relationship and marriage is partnership,

Be in charge with your money, unfortunately you are a poor man, so it is poor men that fight to get respect ,you must earned it.

Mumu, be in charge, reason you are still backward in life .

Frustrated bitch get off my quote grin

Ok congratulations are in order cool

*Schrödinger's Feminism:* a woman is simultaneously a victim and empowered, until something happens. Then, she chooses which state benefits her the most.

When they bring this equality shit to a relationship, shit hits the fan. Check every Woke family or relationship where they claim equality. The woman is always in charge. The minute a man agrees to sharing his authority with his woman, he loses it completely. Somebody must be in charge. Someone must lead. A ship must have a captain. If there's no leader, there's anarchy. If the man loses his position, the woman becomes the head. Equality is scam. Don't fall for it, fellas.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Farfalla(f): 7:20am On Apr 06, 2022
derecho:
There are no stories out there. None.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by friendlyadvice: 7:48am On Apr 06, 2022
shocked rita dominic see husband? I'm happy for her o
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by keypha1: 7:49am On Apr 06, 2022
Na my brother, he knows that Rita smoks, old time friendship, congrats bro
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Beze992(f): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2022
derecho:

Which stories oga, because I haven't heard one, just humor us with just one story we'll be fine, stop all the plenty grammar abeg it doesn't mean you're making sense.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by derecho(m): 8:31am On Apr 06, 2022
So because you haven't heard means it doesn't exist?
Believe what you want to believe madam.
The important thing is that she has repented and now sees the need to marry ....congrats to her
Beze992:

because I haven't heard one, .
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by PeggySandas(f): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Congratulations baby girl. I am next in line. Nobody ever thought this will happen.

Forget about founder of this and that, the guy look more like a desperate opportunist, though Rita won't settle for less , so let's just give him benefit of doubt.

Looks like a desperate? Them dey write am for head? These mumu little girls for NL sef!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by eddynaira125: 8:50am On Apr 06, 2022
mayo47:
Analyst! Hope you've successfully been able to analyze your life too

Your useless mother life will soon be included
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by OtunbaJ: 9:15am On Apr 06, 2022
Aboks:
Old cargo
is people like u that have family members invfc their 40s 50s still single n u are here insulting somebody
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by mayo47(m): 10:24am On Apr 06, 2022
Lol.....Na so the thing pain you reach. Well, your reply just clearly shows that it's your mother that would because she didn't give you proper home training.

eddynaira125:

Your useless mother life will soon be included
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by eddynaira125: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2022
mayo47:
Lol.....Na so the thing pain you reach. Well, your reply just clearly shows that it's your mother that would because she didn't give you proper home training.

You can say that to your olosho mother again
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Nickymezor(f): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
Congratz to dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves / Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash / Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.