Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims (25741 Views)

APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Makinde Compensates Owners Of Shot Cows, Foots Medical Of Injured Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Franking: 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lekki till gate money speaking.

No wonder they insisted on resuming tolling.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by omokab: 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
MonkeyMods:
I reserve my comment for now

I said it...it's only in the North he shows his philanthropic skills

What of families his toll gate brouhaha killed?

My advice to this man is to jejely enter house and mentor younger presidential candidates

But ojukokoro will not permit him to see clearly

PS: I don't open mentions so no need making an idiot out of yourself. We moveeeee
what of 1billion he donated to LASU last week? I'm sure you won't read that one.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by charleson022: 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
MonkeyMods:

My advice to this man is to jejely enter house and mentor younger presidential candidates

PS: I don't open mentions so no need making an idiot out of yourself. We moveeeee
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by charleson022: 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Good
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Yankee101: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Give us our money back
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by redcliff: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
GeniusLord:
Wow.. This man is really generous with money.
Each time i hear huge sums of money like this, i feel really sad for my situation. I feel like maybe GOD had already chosen the people he would bless in this life, and no matter how hard and smart we work, we may never be Rich. How can i be hungry and finding it difficult to eat a square meal?
Does GOD takes pleasure in seeing us go through this hardships?
What can be worse than not having what to eat? How can u think straight?
I am fed up.

You wan dey play mind games with us abi? You dey form broke but you dey fit come online
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by GeniusLord: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
redcliff:

You wan dey play mind games with us abi? You dey form broke but you dey fit come online

I'm not playing mind games sir. And am not forming broke. Why would i ? I am not just broke, i am sorry to say i am poor. If i dnt come online, i may die of depression. Nairaland is the only family i've got. Pls help me.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by 00FFT00(m): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Sorry for Bola Tinubu, MKO 2023 Twitch Political Game Loading!!!!.

A more pertinent question would be, where were Tinubu's donations when Fulani was rampaging his people in the southwest. Did he as much as ventured to their towns in a show of solidarity, yet oga sprints all over northwest with millions in tow every time Fulani decided to press his mumu button.

Ewu sophisticat.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Spandau: 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
GeniusLord:
Wow.. This man is really generous with money.
Each time i hear huge sums of money like this, i feel really sad for my situation. I feel like maybe GOD had already chosen the people he would bless in this life, and no matter how hard and smart we work, we may never be Rich. How can i be hungry and finding it difficult to eat a square meal?
Does GOD takes pleasure in seeing us go through this hardships?
What can be worse than not having what to eat? How can u think straight?
I am fed up.

If you're ready to kill your political, opponents, join a deadly confraternity ( not those street gangs that call themselves ẹiyẹ and aye o) loot the State Treasury dry, divert State funds meant to be generated by the State to the control of your private company,eat human flesh and drink and bath with human blood, put your family members in choice money generating avenues, then you can be like him.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Sonn(m): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lol, something that he will recover in the next 24 hours via his shop' Lagos State.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by gentlegenius(m): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
trutharena:
Jagaban of Borgu.

Jagaban donated in Kaduna Meth addicts will be the one that will be bitter. Asiwaju is benevolent enough to donate to injured victim but yet hateful children will still complain.

Just 2 weeks ago, Tinubu also donated 1bn to LASU.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/03/25/tinubu-donates-n1bn-for-lasu-leadership-development-centre/amp/
STFU...
Why should Asiwaju turn a father Christmas, donating money everywhere now that he want to be president?
Use your head mugu!
Where were his donations when he wasn't contesting election?
What if he wins? Don't you think he will first recover everything he's spending now once he gets access to our treasury?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Freelance363: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
U are buying ur way to 2023 presidential seat with 50mil,abi? E no go work.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by redcliff: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
GeniusLord:

I'm not playing mind games sir. And am not forming broke. Why would i ? I am not just broke, i am sorry to say i am poor. If i dnt come online, i may die of depression. Nairaland is the only family i've got. Pls help me.

The lord is your strength
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by ken045501: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Baba if you like donate 100m you no go be president of Nigeria amen
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Mikeeytools: 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
If him like make he donate him kidney. You don old go rest. You did not leave anything bin Aso rock . Go and rest retirement has come.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Laggafin: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
funshint:

He owns...HiTech construction, Alpha Beta consulting company, TSL transport, Continental Hotel, TVC television, The Nation newspaper, Major shareholder in Apple Inc.,....those are the once I can remember.
Ok
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by holocron: 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tinubu, " where are the cows?! Shebi you do believe now Abi?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by dewiseacre(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Will N50 million or N50 billion buy back the lives snatched away? They keep stealing our money and feign philanthropy. They are bereft of ideas, systems and structure to move us forward...this stolen money is all they have and why they want to continue to keep power to themselves. Buhari always expresses shock, if this one becomes president, his own will be to be donating money up and down after lives are not as a result of their ineptness to fix things.. they only occupy space!

Mr Tinubu, as one campaigning for presidency flying agbada from west to north, south to east, what SOLUTION can you proffer to solve this scourge of terrorism in our land?

Nigerians, think! Think! Especially the gullible ones on this forum who turn everything to tribal war (I'm Yoruba if anyone cares to know)...the political class is our problem in this country...they're not after selfless service, fixing the nation, or building structures for tomorrow. They're after power and amassing more of our wealth. They are less than 20,000 but tossing the lives of our 200 million people to and fro.

Nigerians, think!!! The trends are there for all to see but many of us keep thinking with our stomachs and only sleep with our brains!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by 9iceprince(m): 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
MonkeyMods:

You must be joking, where were you when he donated 1bn naira to LASU or LASU is in Katsina state

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by deltaprincess(f): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Olodo!!

Tinubu donated N1 billion to LASU recently on Youth Empowerment and development. Is that the North?

Ignoramus!!
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Midastorch(m): 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
If you ever want to win election in Nigeria, if majority of Social media idiots support you, you are bound to fail......
They supported Michael jackson Adeleke he failed
They supported Atiku, he failed
They supported Segun Dada, he failed
They supported Jimi Agbaje, he failed
They supported ipob, Ipob is failing....
They supported Dino Melaye, he failed
They supported Bukola Saraki he failed....the only person that has been lucky of their support is Godwin Obaseki and that one sef get reason.... cheesy cheesy cheesy : D
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by chiedozie198100: 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu is moving from state to state meeting with friends, party members and other relevant stakeholders reaching common ground, but congo jews will tell you he is desperate. cheesy

Instead of telling us what their candidate has to offer based on his previous stewardship, ipob are permanent stuck inside Tinubu's butt sniffing his fart. cheesy grin

I hope he has his diapers on as he goes from state to state?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by pieces: 12:13am On Apr 06, 2022
trutharena:
Jagaban of Borgu.

Jagaban donated in Kaduna Meth addicts will be the one that will be bitter. Asiwaju is benevolent enough to donate to injured victim but yet hateful children will still complain.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/03/25/tinubu-donates-n1bn-for-lasu-leadership-development-centre/amp/

You see where they show the money? He will be shocked come 2023 . Then he will know he's learner in northern politics.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by drlateef: 12:21am On Apr 06, 2022
Brexxit:
Mumu tinubu donating his stolen loot from Lagos treasury to Northerners that don't give a Bleep about him.

That money is enough to empower some of his Amala and ewedu eating supporters in Lagos.
I hope this man won't commit suicide if he fails to get apc ticket.

Does he look like someone who will lose his bid? Do you not see the body language of El Rufai and others around him? Must you wail all the time? At least stop wailing and eat some food! ���
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by MEGAWATCH: 2:28am On Apr 06, 2022
ManirBK:
GOOD BLESS THE JAGABAN OF THE NATION.
ASO ROCK SIT IS SURELY WAITING FOR YOU.

So that he will go and wewe there ABI?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by MEGAWATCH: 2:30am On Apr 06, 2022
drlateef:

Does he look like someone who will lose his bid? Do you not see the body language of El Rufai and others around him? Must you wail all the time? At least stop wailing and eat some food! ���

You talk like a child,

Was Abiola and Awolowo looking like the people who will lose their bid when they lost?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by jimcaddy(m): 2:46am On Apr 06, 2022
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Baba dey wet ground for 2023. What our politicians won't do for votes does not exist.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by MrTed(m): 4:05am On Apr 06, 2022
The Man, the Patriot, the Elder Statesman, the Bridge Builder, the Unifier,the Democrat, the True Nationalist, the Man for the Job 2023.... The One and only Jagaban of Borgu.. Asiwaju Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by cardoctor(m): 4:42am On Apr 06, 2022
trutharena:
Jagaban of Borgu.

He is gradually paying back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu / Buhari Is Absent At Ongoing NEPAD Session At AU Summit - Newswirengr / Thugs destroyed Ballot boxes in Baba Ewe Polling unit, Okota, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.