Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,526 members, 7,823,284 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims (25739 Views)

APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Makinde Compensates Owners Of Shot Cows, Foots Medical Of Injured Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by bolrew: 7:17am On Apr 06, 2022
Election is coming...... Continue to donate, what I know is that God will not allow you to get there

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Fadayomideji: 7:33am On Apr 06, 2022
Wetin election dey cause no be small
So this stingy man can donate 50m now
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by worm116(m): 8:22am On Apr 06, 2022
i am thinking consistently that it is this man that’s even financing the bandit attacks.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by drlateef: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2022
MEGAWATCH:

You talk like a child,

Was Abiola and Awolowo looking like the people who will lose their bid when they lost?

Did Abiola lose? Did Awo lose or was he rigged out? How old were you when the lived?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by dododawa1: 8:39am On Apr 06, 2022
One day in presidential office will bring all those spending MONEY back in his account, POLITICAN never lose.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by MEGAWATCH: 9:13am On Apr 06, 2022
drlateef:

Did Abiola lose? Did Awo lose or was he rigged out? How old were you when the lived?

At least I know that both of them are not address as the president of Nigeria.

It can so happen to this one after all his initial gree gree.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by drlateef: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2022
MEGAWATCH:

At least I know that both of them are not address as the president of Nigeria.

It can so happen to this one after all his initial gree gree.

If you wish him dead, you might be the one to die first before him.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Pat081: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hmmmmm good talk but some of those useless and good for nothing brainwashed amala and ewedu youth who think that they can not make it in life will come for you sir
Brexxit:
Mumu tinubu donating his stolen loot from Lagos treasury to Northerners that don't give a Bleep about him.

That money is enough to empower some of his Amala and ewedu eating supporters in Lagos.
I hope this man won't commit suicide if he fails to get APC ticket.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by MEGAWATCH: 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
drlateef:

If you wish him dead, you might be the one to die first before him.

This thing he is living is it life?

Life of corruption...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Pat081: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
This useless man have people he can give money to in south west but he will not do that because he knows that if he give them 500 naira to vote they will kill themselves over it south west is moving backward not forward
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Pat081: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
bolrew:
Election is coming...... Continue to donate, what I know is that God will not allow you to get there
Ammmmmmmmmmeéeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnbñnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by MortalityISGold: 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
BABA BULION VAN IS TRYING TO FURTHER HIS POLITICAL AMBITION.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by charlesditro: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
This will be my last comment on nairaland subject to any topic bothering on politics or tribal implicacy. I have observed that most comments here on specified topics are embroidered more often laced with hate and tribal bigotry, even tho thier various opinion are facilitated from compound ignorance or carelessness. It is of no gain for anyone to tailor their loyalty fashioned out of callousness rather than selfishness. Nigeria can't be one with such mentality and the people who are guilty of this care less to give a f**k. If I do not support any particular candidate and I have my reasons for so doing, I would only do the needful at the polling booth. Being generous during election periods is already too familiar with politicians when election draws near as I wonder why wasn't this generousity recorded or heard of previously befor the elections drew close. As nigerians I believe in our diversity and that we can leverage on the most essential which we have in common. Nairaland should not encourage baseless argument as nigeria would not grow like this. If I disagree with you and the first thing you sight is my background or where I come from then you are worse than the problem. Making donations rather than tackling the problems I believe only a feeble minded person too naive to carve out their own path will fall for the shams and I say this as a concerned nigerian with due respect. I have not come to insult anyone's father or be mindless of anyones cultural heritage, but to state the fact that this platform encourages hate and tribalism and our future can't shine father than our limited nosiness. Whether be you Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba.........there are quite numerous number of some other tribes in the country and being majority doesn't excuse our collective failure as a nation to the world at large. My advice to all is to pocket your tribe and source for ways this country can match her international competitions by thinking rationally instead of emotionally. If anyone emerges president I pray he does so with creditable votings and accreditation and not on the bases of this wicked ignorance that will end up affecting the general population.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by opeey(m): 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Before now there are victims of banditry and herd Killers in Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and others but this man never even said a word about any talkless of donating money to them...

The only time he spoke was when Late Mrs. Ofakunrin was killed by suspected herdsmen and he said and I quote at Baba Fasonranti's home in Akure "Baba I feel your pain sir but it's not herdsmen that killed your daughter".

Please tell us where he has visited and donated money like this in the whole South..

Write today's date down; The North will betray him- It is imminent..
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by rickyrex(m): 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
trutharena:

Asiwaju and Amaechi should not be in the same sentence.

Who is Amaechi and what is his political worth?
so because some money beggers decided to confer the tittle of asiwaju on tinubu, it now make him more political worth than ameachi.... You make me laugh. There are people you only consult for political endorsement but ask them contest in general they will never smell the power untill. As powerful and popular buhari was before 2014 he never won untill he Ally with other political party. Buhari was even popular than late yadua yet he lost. And even lost against Jonathan in 2011. Don't think tinubu popularity will give him vote it's just don't work like that. We compare and contrast the situation on ground before we vote. Jonathan lost because Nigeria believed situation then was worst than now and so APC will not even smell the power because Nigeria have made up their mind to switch power not even tinubu worth or his philanthropist of 50milliion naira can give him 2023. He should wait for another 8years. What happened 2014 is set to happen again. Exceptept Atiku didn't get the ticket... Thou atiku is not the best option but APC just like pdp in 2014, Nigerians are fed up. Blame buhari on tinubu failure thou. 2023 revisit this my comment and thank me
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Godispeace: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2022
mtchwwwww shocked shocked shocked
felixotalu1:
am a nigerian that is the most important thing, weather hausa, igala, idoma, kanuri, igbo it doesn't matter.and sentiment shouldn't be the reason why you should elect or support a leader.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sit-at-home Orders: Declare State Of Emergency In Southeast – Ohanaeze To Tinubu / Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement / Loved Up Photo Of Wike And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.