Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims (25734 Views)

APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Makinde Compensates Owners Of Shot Cows, Foots Medical Of Injured Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by xynerise: 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Campaign don start grin
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by rippa(m): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNBebzPD0og

SOURCE
First na 1billion to Lagos state university, now 50million and many more to come
So when he enter as president na to recoup all the money back with 1000% interest b4 he thinks of doin anything.
These politicians are not really smart, na just the citizens dey foolish. Where was he Since?? Why Now??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by karzyharsky(m): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
No donation for fire incident at ojoo
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by jaxxy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
trutharena:
Jagaban of Borgu.

Jagaban donated in Kaduna Meth addicts will be the one that will be bitter. Asiwaju is benevolent enough to donate to injured victim but yet hateful children will still complain.

Just 2 weeks ago, Tinubu also donated 1bn to LASU.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/03/25/tinubu-donates-n1bn-for-lasu-leadership-development-centre/amp/

Do cuppy and otedola donated N5billion we should make them president and vice in 2023 also. cool
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
This papa is in money oh 50M just like that. Campaign Strategy, Anyway election is around the corner.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Godispeace: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
ediot he has always been caring unlike ur useless , visionless , greedy and failed Mkpuri miri leaders in that ur cursed biafra/SE land of IPOB/ESN govt shocked shocked shocked shocked
felixotalu1:
baba has suddenly become a man that cares about the ordinary nigerian,oh i remember election is around the corner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Phaantom22: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
What is Tinubu producing pls?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Ombudsman1: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
GeniusLord:
Wow.. This man is really generous with money.
Each time i hear huge sums of money like this, i feel really sad for my situation. I feel like maybe GOD had already chosen the people he would bless in this life, and no matter how hard and smart we work, we may never be Rich. How can i be hungry and finding it difficult to eat a square meal?
Does GOD takes pleasure in seeing us go through this hardships?
What can be worse than not having what to eat? How can u think straight?
I am fed up.

YOU FOR TRY ADD ACCOUNT NUMBER FOR THIS POST NA. WHY YOU WAN DULL
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by MadamVanessa(f): 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The man.. smiley grin

I have seen Elrufai , Tinubu and other men there, which one of them?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Echoban: 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Jagaban suddenly become a philanthropist cheesy

Yes o.. same way he suddenly became a philanthropist when he single handedly sponsored Kanu heart foundation as at 2001

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:

I have seen Elrufai , Tinubu and other men there, which one of them?
The one who donated.. grin
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Godispeace: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
How much of the looted SE /Bifara states money was spent on ur impoverish land or even spend u Igbos by that ur useless leaders that can not develop ur useless states . u fools have to rush to yoruba land ( Lagos and other SW states ) developed by Tinubu leadership and goons for survival and prospect.
u are bast add in u dont know !!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Brexxit:
Mumu tinubu donating his stolen loot from Lagos treasury to Northerners that don't give a Bleep about him.

That money is enough to empower some of his Amala and ewedu eating supporters in Lagos.
I hope this man won't commit suicide if he fails to get apc ticket.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Echoban: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
MonkeyMods:
I reserve my comment for now

I said it...it's only in the North he shows his philanthropic skills

What of families his toll gate brouhaha killed?

My advice to this man is to jejely enter house and mentor younger presidential candidates

But ojukokoro will not permit him to see clearly

He once gave lasu 1billion. Never knew Lasu is in North

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by MadamVanessa(f): 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The one who donated.. grin
shocked

The one who donated?
Tinubu is cute? Let me go and check the meaning of cute again in my dictionaryshocked
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by ajl: 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
You know what Yorubas say about individuals that refused to take care of the home-front but go about giving out freely to outsiders...
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by jrusky(m): 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tinubu this was how MKO was donating to the North here and there and same North murdered him you better slow down.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

The one who donated?

Tinubu is cute? Let me go and check the meaning of cute again in my dictionaryshocked
Ain't he cute tho.. grin
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by 4gunners(m): 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
trutharena:
Jagaban of Borgu.

Jagaban donated in Kaduna Meth addicts will be the one that will be bitter. Asiwaju is benevolent enough to donate to injured victim but yet hateful children will still complain.

Just 2 weeks ago, Tinubu also donated 1bn to LASU.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/03/25/tinubu-donates-n1bn-for-lasu-leadership-development-centre/amp/
Hmn.. money is available for this election.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by GeniusLord: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ombudsman1:

YOU FOR TRY ADD ACCOUNT NUMBER FOR THIS POST NA. WHY YOU WAN DULL

Wow.. Thanks. GOD Bless u sir. Sorry i wrote my account details in words. I dnt want SEUN to bann me. Thanks again sir.

ONE-TWO-TWO-EIGHT-ZERO-EIGHT-NINE-FIVE-NINE-ZERO

Access Bank
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Jmichael1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Wat 2023 can not do does nt exist....
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Caseless: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Jagaban suddenly become a philanthropist cheesy
He's always been a philanthropist.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Perfectbeing(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
MonkeyMods:
I reserve my comment for now

I said it...it's only in the North he shows his philanthropic skills

What of families his toll gate brouhaha killed?

My advice to this man is to jejely enter house and mentor younger presidential candidates

But ojukokoro will not permit him to see clearly
So the Doctor than tweeted was a Northerner abi?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Laggafin: 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
wwwihy:

He is an accountant, with Professional Tax firm
And who is he collecting tax for that is making him have dozens of bullion vans to fret away raw cash
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by israelmao(m): 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
I hate eye-service and hypocrisy, many attacks have occurred in Kaduna in the past without Tinubu donating a dime to the injured.Why now?
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by trutharena: 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
jaxxy:

Do cuppy and otedola donated N5billion we should make them president and vice in 2023 also. cool

Well only IF they are contesting.

Can you now see how you think? Are you proud of yourself by comparing orange to plastic ball?

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by supereagle(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
He ignored Shahs people in Ibadan.
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by ViperAda: 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

who please?

I mean who look cute?
You better focus on how to rescue those two falling slippers on your chest that's almost crawling down the belly button than dreaming aboutTinubu.

-Viper

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by jaxxy(m): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
trutharena:

Well only IF they are contesting.

Can you now see how you think? Are you proud of yourself by comparing orange to plastic ball?

We will buy form for them like they bought for tinubu. They cannot say No to Nigerians. Who is orange and who is plastic? undecided
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by zinaunreal(m): 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Only fools can be decieved by this idiotic scammer
Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by Perfectbeing(m): 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
LordIsaac:
Jonathan was wet for the North; Buhari married the North; and now, Tinubu is flirting with same North.... May God deliver us from the backward influence of the North!
Why didn't you say this when Tinubu donated N1 billion to LASU some weeks ago?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims by derecho(m): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
I thought they claim LCC workers have not been paid for months?

Is hunger not a terrorist to them?

Why not first fight the hunger terrorizing your workers by donating the 50million instead of giving in the flashlights and collecting it in darkness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan / Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of Otedola, Fashola And Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.