Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna (43826 Views)

Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) / Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released / ESN Leader Dragon Killed Alongside 4 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Facebook user, Daheer Shuaibu Goma has disclosed that his nephew was one of the vigilante members killed by bandits in Kaduna.

11 soldiers and 3 vigilantes were killed when terrorists attacked a military base in Birnin Gwari Local Government Area of Kaduna State on Monday.

May the soul of Ridwan Sani Ridwan M and other victims rest in peace. Ridwan is among the vigilante members killed and he is my nephew." he wrote.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Totilopussylick(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
You automatically becomes walking corpse from the day you sign up as a member of Nigeria soldier angry.

Vigilante members also their lives is not speared.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by ignis: 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
It have never been this bad.

I can't believe this can be happening in Nigeria under an Army General.

Buhari is a quota system General that have been defeated by Bandits and terrorists.

419 Days to go....

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Chie...

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Prosperous111(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
This man go just dey cover death death up and down angry

the death hunter grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Totilopussylick(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Prosperous111:
This man go just dey cover death death up and down angry

the death hunter grin
At least to enlighten you to know how you waka in Nigeria that is not safe

Everywhere is on fire angry tongue.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by MonkeyMods(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Opolo eye should donate money to them as the donatus that he is

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sad.
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Prosperous111(m): 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
At least to enlighten you to know how you waka in Nigeria that is not safe

Everywhere is on fire angry tongue.

No be lie sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by FuckDModz: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Zombie come, zombie go, barracks remain.

3 Likes

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Seyiemath(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by ruggedboych: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Donatus tulubu over to you grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by KaluwisxPRO: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
I don’t pity the death of Any Nigeria security forces except vigilante.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by obedience4(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
It is safe to say that buhari is a failure in terms of security

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Adedotguy: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by BigDolph(m): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
Take heart
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by SIMONEKPA7: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
smiley
I feel ashame of what is happening in this country... What has our security forces turned into... Haba, The almighty Nigerian Army reduced to the mercy of bandit.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by BuhariNaWah: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
Killi killi everyday for this country.

Who get money make he japa o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Mandela887(m): 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
I have no problem whenever is north killing north

3 Likes

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by kingphilip(m): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
I don't understand the write up please somebody should clear me.

With are vigilante members doing in military base? Are they guarding military base just like they were guarding police station sometime ago?

Not to talk of our House of Representatives who are making bills to outlaw crossdressing instead of bills to outlaw banditry, kidnappings and other vices.

Na wa for Nigeria o.

May Nigeria never happen to any of us.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Kingibiza(m): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
This country is not worth risking any life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Triangles1(m): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
There will be many Boko Haram in the future because if you kill my family in the name of politics without justice many people will pay for it both Jovernment.

They go COLLECT yafu yafu. Aje.

1 Like

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mandela887:
I have no problem whenever is north killing north

Watch your back , DSS might search for you and get you and you will be solely responsible for this statement you put up there , Have you forgotten we are humans first before Ethnic and religion separated us

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by BuhariNaWah: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Buhari has exactly 419 days left in office..

Na real 419 GOVERNMENT BE DIS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
This is bad
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Simeon88(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
This is so so sad. The sad reality is that the next set of terrorists/bandit/UGM are already being prepared to replace those killed by our security personnel.

For as long as we're not ready to do something about out of school children/almajiri, then we should brace up for tougher days ahead. This is not about bihari or APC/PDP. I don't know how but we have take back our country which ever way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Chiedumaga: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
This is becoming so terrible as the day goes
May God accept his soul and the souls of those who lost their lives as a result of this current state of Nigeria �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by stamapro(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
When these animals kill soldiers you can imagine what they will do to vigilantee members. So sad.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by jaxxy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
I hope the bandits didn't go Scott free after the attack. With the level of security military bases are not even on code red. Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by phenomental40(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sorry eh
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
stamapro:
When these animals kill soldiers you can imagine what they will do to vigilantee members. So sad.

Local boy mentality

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi / Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging / 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.