Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna (43820 Views)

Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) / Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released / ESN Leader Dragon Killed Alongside 4 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Angelfrost(m): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
The record Buhari has set for poor leadership can never be surpassed by any soul... Not even in the next 2 generations!

But that's not what I find disturbing or shocking... What I find hard to wrap my head around is the conspiracy of silence among Nigerians especially those at the receiving end.

The coup in certain parts of Africa resulted from issues not as bad as this!
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by lexy2014: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
If these soldiers were killed in the SE or SS, they will unleash an entire barracks on revenge mission on all the communities around the scene of the incident. Houses will be destroyed and burnt, young men killed & women possibly raped. But bandits kill soldiers, we know hear pem from army. They strolled into NDA the other day, killed an officer and kidnapped another. Uptill now, army form automatic deaf and dumb. Why is that it is in the SE & SS that they seem to have power. But I'm d north, nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Candidlady: 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
[s]
Mandela887:
I have no problem whenever is north killing north
[/s]
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by tit(f): 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
kingphilip:
I don't understand the write up please somebody should clear me.

With are vigilante members doing in military base? Are they guarding military base just like they were guarding police station sometime ago?

Not to talk of our House of Representatives who are making bills to outlaw crossdressing instead of bills to outlaw banditry, kidnappings and other vices.

Na wa for Nigeria o.

May Nigeria never happen to any of us.

We are being fooled.
Vigilante in military barracks in Kaduna?
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by kingphilip(m): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
tit:

We are being fooled.
Vigilante in military barracks in Kaduna?

I'm surprised too o.
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Ay77(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Federal Government hid this from the
Media .. xox xo sad
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Enny2013(f): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Security officers in Nigeria shud expect death any time,any day.
I dnt know y dey don't want to quit!
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by obinnajohnson: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
When will all these killings and kidnappings stop ? Please, Almighty Father, help us your voiceless children to disgrace this insensitive and indifferent president out of office in God's name, amen.
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Judolisco(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
You automatically becomes walking corpse from the day you sign up as a member of Nigeria soldier angry.

Vigilante members also their lives is not speared.
dats ur duty d moment u sign up to be a soldier in any part of the world.. but for 9ja here d people dat killed dis young guy they'll arrest them and release them again... Baseless war... May his soul rest in peace
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Franking: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bandits, right? Not terrorists.
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Benitoh: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
Holyyy shittt

If it were to happen in the east that soldiers were killed in there numbers, by now a whole village will be burning down.
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by freshkpomo(m): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng ilovedemmanna seunmsg Useni1 benuejosh Azeez time for some cheerleading
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by freshkpomo(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
obedience4:
It is safe to say that buhari is a failure in terms of security

ask his cheerleaders below

Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng ilovedemmanna seunmsg Useni1 benuejosh Azeez
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by medropoly(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nigeria is gradually beginning to turn to Somalia embarassed
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by ufuosman(m): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
RIP
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by naija1stnigar(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
obedience4:
he failed in everything he touched, that guy no go die well.

1 Like

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by chymeze: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Is this president waiting until Kaduna is utterly destroyed before he declares a total state of emergency A so called former military general? This kind of rubbish would never have happened in Abacha or Obasanjo's time as president. It's really pathetic!
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by AroOkigbo(m): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
obedience4:
Is there any area he hasn't failed?
Ok, infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Litmus: 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kingibiza:
This country is not worth risking any life

A Country is ultimately The People in a particular geographic location, you're effectively saying You are worthless.
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by chibuike65: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Wow and no action from the military, we will sing the language they will understand, still waiting for Jibril had it be its from the east all this are happening they will flex muscle, i pity all of you very soon they will enter street very very soon, because no one to challenge them, Nigeria is doom this call for Break out
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Saviourfresh: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nigeria is not safe again. This is so painful!
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by UnabashedIPOB: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Facebook user, Daheer Shuaibu Goma has disclosed that his nephew was one of the vigilante members killed by bandits in Kaduna.

11 soldiers and 3 vigilantes were killed when terrorists attacked a military base in Birnin Gwari Local Government Area of Kaduna State on Monday.

May the soul of Ridwan Sani Ridwan M and other victims rest in peace. Ridwan is among the vigilante members killed and he is my nephew." he wrote.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

The same terrorist Fulani Government of Nigeria (FGN) is the one sponsoring the terrorists that are killing its military. The terrorists and government are like 5&6! So, serve the zoo and die a shameful death.
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Dotkung: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
By the time these bandits finish kaduna with all its national military resources and facilities, Nigeria will become powerless and every other part of the country becomes easy for them to attack.
Operation 'defeat their giant first and attack the rest' is what these people are implementing.
And some people still parade themselves up and down claiming to be government in a country such as this. If we government in the country at all and they cannot do anything about banditry, then, they must be the mask behind the banditry.
Shall we just sit and keep mute... What we are are seeing is a big war that need to be fought by all and sundry.
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by supereagle(m): 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:
It have never been this bad.

I can't believe this can be happening in Nigeria under an Army General.

Buhari is a quota system General that have been defeated by Bandits and terrorists.

419 Days to go....

We may make another mistake.
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Miracle2022: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:

Buhari is a quota system General that have been defeated by Bandits and terrorists.

419 Days to go....
even after buhari you will see the destruction that will happen. As far as Nigeria didn't stop politics of bitterness,this country will not see peace.
Pdp or apc know how these mercenaries enter this country. I wish the military will take over after buhari.
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by J3susFr3ak: 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Benitoh:
Holyyy shittt

If it were to happen in the east that soldiers were killed in there numbers, by now a whole village will be burning down.

It would not be shocking to hear that even amongst the attackers could be soldiers too--fighting against their own unit. And remember, a weakened Nigerian Army only helps Buhari and his Terrorist Northern kinsmen just in case the next President is Southern...

1 Like

Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Ken4Christ: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
BuhariNaWah:
Buhari has exactly 419 days left in office..

Na real 419 GOVERNMENT BE DIS

I wish it could be reduced to 41 days.
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by koolaid87: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Prosperous111:
This man go just dey cover death death up and down angry

the death hunter grin

Yes you hate to see it but ready to shed crocodile tears for Ukraine/Russia war.

MOST NIGERIANS ARE LOCAL HYPOCRITES
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by YaksonFCA(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
RIP. Condolences
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by yusluvad(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
You're damn right. It has never been this bad, and they're already forcing another old pig on us...
ignis:

419 Days to go....
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by tit(f): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

It would not be shocking to hear that even amongst the attackers could be soldiers too--fighting against their own unit. And remember, a weakened Nigerian Army only helps Buhari and his Terrorist Northern kinsmen just in case the next President is Southern...

Some soldiers are killing other soldiers and claiming bandit attack
Re: Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna by Jmichael1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:

419 Days to go....

419 Days is lyk 419 yrs to me.

the tym still long....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Nine Yahoo Boys In Benin City (Photo) / Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi / Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.