Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Black Origin Of The Gay New World Order Hidden In Egypt, Greece Roman Rites - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Origin Of The Gay New World Order Hidden In Egypt, Greece Roman Rites (612 Views)

K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites / Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma / Pan Black Supremacy Blacks Root Of Implementing Gay New World Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Origin Of The Gay New World Order Hidden In Egypt, Greece Roman Rites by Richwallet: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Richwallet:
Dionysus-Osiris, or alternatively, Osiris-Dionysus, is a deity that arises from the syncretism of the Egyptian god Osiris and the Greek god Dionysus. As early as the 5th century BC, the two deities had been identified with each other, seen most notably in the historian Herodotus' Histories:[1]

For no gods are worshipped by all Egyptians in common except Isis and Osiris, who they say is Dionysus; these are worshipped by all alike. [...] Osiris is, in the Greek language, Dionysus.

Richwallet:

He had a few names: The Romans called him Bacchus.

Bacchus was adapted from the Greek, Dionysus, and shared mythology with the Roman god, Liber.

Richwallet:

From Ancient Egypt to Greece

The earliest known springtime public sex rituals took place in ancient Egypt. The sun god, Ra, recoiled from humanity’s wickedness and killed almost everyone along the Nile. Then he relented and rewarded the few survivors by flooding the fields with beer. They got drunk and beseeched Ra for bountiful harvests. They also engaged in public, orgiastic sex that repopulated Egypt.

In commemoration, every spring as the Nile flooded, the Egyptians held fertility festivals involving public drunkenness, dancing, and group sex. It’s not clear what proportion of the population participated, but according to ancient historians, many did.

Egypt’s fertility festival influenced Ancient Greece, where Dionysus was the god of wine, pleasure, fertility, and religious ecstasy. In ancient art, Dionysus rides a chariot followed by dancers—the women naked, the men with huge erections. The god’s acolytes were not particularly numerous, but they celebrated him during festivals called orgia (orgies). Participants were required to abstain from sex for nine days beforehand, so they were eager to party.

Richwallet:

From Ancient Egypt to Greece

The earliest known springtime public sex rituals took place in ancient Egypt. The sun god, Ra, recoiled from humanity’s wickedness and killed almost everyone along the Nile. Then he relented and rewarded the few survivors by flooding the fields with beer. They got drunk and beseeched Ra for bountiful harvests. They also engaged in public, orgiastic sex that repopulated Egypt.

In commemoration, every spring as the Nile flooded, the Egyptians held fertility festivals involving public drunkenness, dancing, and group sex. It’s not clear what proportion of the population participated, but according to ancient historians, many did.

Egypt’s fertility festival influenced Ancient Greece, where Dionysus was the god of wine, pleasure, fertility, and religious ecstasy. In ancient art, Dionysus rides a chariot followed by dancers—the women naked, the men with huge erections. The god’s acolytes were not particularly numerous, but they celebrated him during festivals called orgia (orgies). Participants were required to abstain from sex for nine days beforehand, so they were eager to party.

Drunk in Love
Song by Beyoncé

OverviewLyricsListenOther recordingsVideos
I've been drinking, I've been drinking
I get filthy when that liquor get into me
I've been thinking, I've been thinking
Why can't I keep my fingers off it?
Baby, I want you, na-na
Why can't I keep my fingers off it?
Baby, I want you, na-na
Cigars on ice, cigars on ice
Feeling like an animal with these cameras all in my grill
Flashing lights, flashing lights
You got me faded, faded, faded
Baby, I want you, na-na
Can't keep your eyes off my fatty
Daddy, I want you, na-na
Drunk in love, I want you
We woke up in the kitchen
Saying, "How the hell did this shit happen?"
Oh, baby
Drunk in love
We be all night
Last thing I remember is our beautiful bodies grinding up in that club
Drunk in love
We be all night, love, love
We be all night, love, love
We be all night, and everything alright
No complaints from my body
So fluorescent under these lights
Boy, I'm drinking, park it in my lot, 7-11
I'm rubbing on it, rub-rubbing
If you scared, call that reverend
Boy, I'm drinking, get my brain right
Armand de Brignac, gangster wife
Louis sheets, he sweat it out, like washrags, he wet it up
Boy, I'm drinking
I'm singing on the mic to my boy's toys
Then I fill the tub up halfway
Then ride it with my surfboard, surfboard, surfboard
Graining on that wood, graining-graining on that wood
I'm swerving on that, swerving-swerving on that
Big body been serving all this
Swerve, surfing all in this good, good
We woke up in the kitchen
Saying, "How the hell did this shit happen?
Oh, baby
Drunk in love
We be all night
Last thing I remember is our beautiful bodies grinding up in that club
Drunk in love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYm8R3uswVA

Re: Black Origin Of The Gay New World Order Hidden In Egypt, Greece Roman Rites by Richwallet: 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Pan the gay god of the New World Order.

Pan another name Satan, Lucifer, Baal, Bachus, Dionysius and Osiris.

Re: Black Origin Of The Gay New World Order Hidden In Egypt, Greece Roman Rites by Richwallet: 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
In the 1600’s, English travel writers, and their readers, were obsessed with the sexuality of Muslims.

They were particularly preoccupied with the idea that Muslims engaged in homosexual relationships.

Nabil Matar quotes the Scottish traveler William Lithgow, writing in the 1610’s:

…Lithgow wrote that in summer, the city of Fez ‘openly licentiate three thousand common stews of sodomitical boys,’ and he confirmed that he had seen ‘at midday, in the very market places, the Moors buggering these filthy carrions, and without shame or punishment go freely away.’

Matar, Nabil. Turks, Moors, and Englishmen in the Age of Discovery
Others reported similar observations. Matar quotes an Englishman named Thomas Shirley, who wrote in 1607 about his captivity in Istanbul:

Theyre [Turks] mannor of liuinge in priuate & in generalle is moste vnciuille & vicious; & firste, for theyre vices they are all pagans & infidelles, Sodomittes, liars, & drunkardes, & for theyre Sodommerye they vse it soe publiquelye & impudentelye as an honest Christian woulde shame to companye with his wyffe as they doe with theyre buggeringe boyes.

Matar, Nabil. Turks, Moors, and Englishmen in the Age of Discovery
Nearly every English traveler to Muslim lands claimed to have witnessed homosexual relationships among the Muslims.

Matar writes:

Writers about the Muslim world felt they were expected to say something about Muslim sodomy in the same way it was expected of Muslims to be sodomites. The accounts therefore that describe Muslim sodomy are wide-ranging and appear in all genres—captivity accounts, drama, travel and, much less frequently and significantly, in government documents. Readers luxuriated in the degeneracy and deviance of the Muslims.

Re: Black Origin Of The Gay New World Order Hidden In Egypt, Greece Roman Rites by Richwallet: 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Black Origin Of The Gay New World Order Hidden In Egypt, Greece Roman Rites by Richwallet: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
The desire of the old pagan world is to make homosexuality legal in every zone. Gay is the New World Order.

Re: Black Origin Of The Gay New World Order Hidden In Egypt, Greece Roman Rites by Richwallet: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Essays by scholars from a variety of disciplines explore institutionalized marriages between women, same-sex relations between men and boys in colonial work settings, mixed gender roles in east and west Africa, and the emergence of LGBTQ activism in South Africa, which became the first nation in the world to Gay Marriage and it's also the Aids HIV capital of the world.

Stop hiding behind the Whiteman.

Re: Black Origin Of The Gay New World Order Hidden In Egypt, Greece Roman Rites by Richwallet: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truthwords:

There is another video by Beyonce where she was channeling water goddess worship. To many people are sleeping, i wonder if we can wake people up

According to custom, the Rain Queen must shun public functions, and can only communicate with her people through her male or female councillors.

Every November she presides over the annual Rainmaking ceremony at her royal compound in Khetlhakone Village.

She is not supposed to marry, but has many "wives", as they are referred to in the Balobedu language. These are not spouses in the usual sense of the word; as a queen regnant, she has the equivalent of royal court servants, or ladies-in-waiting), sent from many villages all over the Balobedu Kingdom. These wives were selected by The Queen's Royal Council and in general are from the households of the subject chiefs. This ritual of "bride giving" is strictly a form of diplomacy to ensure loyalty to the Queen.

The Rain Queen's mystical rain making powers are believed to be reflected in the lush garden which surrounds her royal compound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Origin Of The Gay New World Order Hidden In Egypt, Greece Roman Rites by Richwallet: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
People also ask
Who are the producers of Cuties on Netflix?
Cuties
Directed by Maïmouna Doucouré
Written by Maïmouna Doucouré
Produced by Zangro
Starring Fathia Youssouf Médina El Aidi-Azouni Esther Gohourou Ilanah Cami-Goursolas Maïmouna Gueye

Re: Black Origin Of The Gay New World Order Hidden In Egypt, Greece Roman Rites by Richwallet: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Black Origin Of The Gay New World Order Hidden In Egypt, Greece Roman Rites by Richwallet: 10:08am On Apr 06, 2022
Green is the color of the Pan New World Order.
Re: Black Origin Of The Gay New World Order Hidden In Egypt, Greece Roman Rites by Truthwords: 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
Richwallet:

According to custom, the Rain Queen must shun public functions, and can only communicate with her people through her male or female councillors.

Every November she presides over the annual Rainmaking ceremony at her royal compound in Khetlhakone Village.

She is not supposed to marry, but has many "wives", as they are referred to in the Balobedu language. These are not spouses in the usual sense of the word; as a queen regnant, she has the equivalent of royal court servants, or ladies-in-waiting), sent from many villages all over the Balobedu Kingdom. These wives were selected by The Queen's Royal Council and in general are from the households of the subject chiefs. This ritual of "bride giving" is strictly a form of diplomacy to ensure loyalty to the Queen.

The Rain Queen's mystical rain making powers are believed to be reflected in the lush garden which surrounds her royal compound.

Right on point

1 Like

Re: Black Origin Of The Gay New World Order Hidden In Egypt, Greece Roman Rites by Richwallet: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Truthwords:

Right on point

Did you notice the rain queen is dressed in golden yellow just like Beyonce? Coincidence? I think not. Black people are united secretly inside the Illuminati. All them cults in Africa, Freemasonry, Jesuits and fraternity and sorority are all one giantic cult. This is going on worldwide and it even includes Asian and Russian cults taking orders from the demons who control them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Origin Of The Gay New World Order Hidden In Egypt, Greece Roman Rites by Richwallet: 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
Black satanic cults making war on God and those faithful to Him.

Re: Black Origin Of The Gay New World Order Hidden In Egypt, Greece Roman Rites by Richwallet: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Announces Engagement With A Kemi Okuseedun(video) / Zazu In London, See How A White Man Shake Zazu With Respect (video) / Yul Edochie Cries On Instagram Live Why Narrating Why He Married Another Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.