Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Why I Think IPOB Or Their Criminal Supporters Are Liable For The Deaths In Anamb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think IPOB Or Their Criminal Supporters Are Liable For The Deaths In Anamb (478 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria / If You Think Ipob Or Esn Is Behind The Killing Of Hausas / If You Think IPOB Should Not Boycott 2019 Election, Engage Me In A Debate. (2) (3) (4)

Why I Think IPOB Or Their Criminal Supporters Are Liable For The Deaths In Anamb by dchem(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Only a fool will say otherwise. If IPOB claim some other group is responsible, it then means that IPOB will not be able to stop sit at home even if Nnamdi Kanu is released.
What will stop the imaginary group from still killing people to enforce sit at home to spite IPOB.

It's unfortunate that a strategy that was originally intended for liberation of a people has now turned around to be the cause of their death.

Any right thinking Igbo man should at this point know that they have to distance themselves from IPOB because any support given to them now will mean having the blood of the innocent people killed on your hands.

A word is enough for the wise.

Re: Why I Think IPOB Or Their Criminal Supporters Are Liable For The Deaths In Anamb by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
So long as you SUPPORT BIAFRA.
Re: Why I Think IPOB Or Their Criminal Supporters Are Liable For The Deaths In Anamb by Coldsperm: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
This is just becoming boring and stale. Why are you guys so fixated on Ipob or is there something I don't understand? There are more problems out there or are you guys paid for it. I need an answer to this cos I have noticed something since I joined this forum. When you guys keeps repeating same thing every time, no body will believe you.

Re: Why I Think IPOB Or Their Criminal Supporters Are Liable For The Deaths In Anamb by buckeyemedia: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Coldsperm:
This is just becoming boring and stale. Why are you guys so fixated on Ipob or is there something I don't understand? There are more problems out there or are you guys paid for it. I need an answer to this cos I have noticed something since I joined this forum. When you guys keeps repeating same thing every time, no body will believe you.
Who is in charge of Ipob since there Supreme Leader has been incarcerated like a lost parrot, DOS or Simon Ekpa?

Re: Why I Think IPOB Or Their Criminal Supporters Are Liable For The Deaths In Anamb by Conrod: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
This template of killing people and then blame ipob just to stir and instigate the people against them is NOT and will NOT WORK,....inculcate that into ur dull brain.

Re: Why I Think IPOB Or Their Criminal Supporters Are Liable For The Deaths In Anamb by Northernblood5(m): 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
I was a core supporter of IPOB but, after forced some of our Young ones out of Exam during Mathematics and English WAEC, Their activities started disgusting me.

Funny enough, it is still those idiots that called me a Fulani guy for speaking against their activities against these helpless students that where hailing the Best WAEC candidate which happens to be an Igbo living in Lagos. Can you imagine.

Re: Why I Think IPOB Or Their Criminal Supporters Are Liable For The Deaths In Anamb by Northernblood5(m): 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Conrod:
This template of killing people and then blame ipob just to stir and instigate the people against them is NOT and will NOT WORK,....inculcate that into ur dull brain.

Oga, inwekwara akọ na Uche zụrụ oké?

Re: Why I Think IPOB Or Their Criminal Supporters Are Liable For The Deaths In Anamb by duro4chang(m): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
They are coming for you. They will start to blame the fulani and the DSS.

Re: Why I Think IPOB Or Their Criminal Supporters Are Liable For The Deaths In Anamb by Conrod: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Northernblood5:

Northern blood is trying to speak in igbo ?....onye riri gi?

Re: Why I Think IPOB Or Their Criminal Supporters Are Liable For The Deaths In Anamb by dchem(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Northernblood5:
I was a core supporter of IPOB but, after forced some of our Young ones out of Exam during Mathematics and English WAEC, Their activities started disgusting me.

Funny enough, it is still those idiots that called me a Fulani guy for speaking against their activities against these helpless students that where hailing the Best WAEC candidate which happens to be an Igbo living in Lagos. Can you imagine.

I do not take notice of the illiterate ones. My message is for those capable of critical thinking. This madness I fear will outlive Mazi Kanu release. He will be released but the criminal elements have already been armed and they are even kidnapping fellow Igbo men and southerners who are even sympathetic to the struggle. Biafra we know will remain in the consciousness of the average Igbo man but IPOB has unleashed an animal it can no longer tame.

Re: Why I Think IPOB Or Their Criminal Supporters Are Liable For The Deaths In Anamb by esnbrutality: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lamentations of a pained and confused human...all men understand the essence of all your schemes and other nonsense that you guys embarked on just to discredit IPOB. The sit at home on Monday showed that BIAFRA is "FOUNDATIONAL: and must be achieved. All this epistle will not change the resolve of the IGBO person...and if you like give the Presidency to the IGBO people..they will still do what is their fundamental right. They want a referendum so that they can have their "DOT NATION" according to you and your cohorts!!

So carry your nonsensical rants and drop it at OJUELEGBA round about...spits!
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

dchem:

I do not take notice of the illiterate ones. My message is for those capable of critical thinking. This madness I fear will outlive Mazi Kanu release. He will be released but the criminal elements have already been armed and they are even kidnapping fellow Igbo men and southerners who are even sympathetic to the struggle. Biafra we know will remain in the consciousness of the average Igbo man but IPOB has unleashed an animal it can no longer tame.

Re: Why I Think IPOB Or Their Criminal Supporters Are Liable For The Deaths In Anamb by colorsofrainbow: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Northernblood5:

Translator job well done for Fulani terrorist grin

Focus on your terrorist ravaged north

Re: Why I Think IPOB Or Their Criminal Supporters Are Liable For The Deaths In Anamb by Savagery101: 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
YOU MAY THINK WHATEVER YOU LILKE, IT IS YOUR MESSED UP MIND YOU ARE USING TO THINK TILL YOU GET HIGH BP, THAT IS YOUR FUCKING OPINION AND PROBLEM.

Re: Why I Think IPOB Or Their Criminal Supporters Are Liable For The Deaths In Anamb by Savagery101: 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
WEREY ZOO ANIMAL IS USING APP TRANSLATE grin grin grin grin grin
Northernblood5:

Re: Why I Think IPOB Or Their Criminal Supporters Are Liable For The Deaths In Anamb by Coldsperm: 12:40am On Apr 06, 2022
Northernblood5:

A Futa Jalon terrorist have no say in what is happening in the East.
Re: Why I Think IPOB Or Their Criminal Supporters Are Liable For The Deaths In Anamb by Northernblood5(m): 3:45am On Apr 06, 2022
Savagery101:
WEREY ZOO ANIMAL IS USING APP TRANSLATE grin grin grin grin grin

Ewu
Re: Why I Think IPOB Or Their Criminal Supporters Are Liable For The Deaths In Anamb by Northernblood5(m): 3:45am On Apr 06, 2022
Coldsperm:
A Futa Jalon terrorist have no say in what is happening in the East.
Ewu
Re: Why I Think IPOB Or Their Criminal Supporters Are Liable For The Deaths In Anamb by Northernblood5(m): 3:46am On Apr 06, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Translator job well done for Fulani terrorist grin
Focus on your terrorist ravaged north
Ewu
Re: Why I Think IPOB Or Their Criminal Supporters Are Liable For The Deaths In Anamb by Northernblood5(m): 3:52am On Apr 06, 2022
Conrod:
Northern blood is trying to speak in igbo ?....onye riri gi?

Anuofia na enweghị akọ na uche. Ama m na ibigi na Ala Igbo ka ofodu ịma ma anyị Ochoro Sit at home eji ike kwado ma obu na anyị achọghị. I no na Obodo Oyibo na ekwugheri. Onye iberibe

Re: Why I Think IPOB Or Their Criminal Supporters Are Liable For The Deaths In Anamb by Yibo(m): 4:57am On Apr 06, 2022
I stand with Simon Ekpa
AchalugoNwa and AsampeteNwaanyi come and read your brothers comments here
Sit at home continue

2023: Osinbajo Disowns Olugbenga Olaoye Over Comments Against Tinubu / Confusion As Thief Carts Away $75,000 At APC Headquarters / 2023: I Am Sure I Will Win APC Presidential Ticket – Tinubu Boasts