Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria (36795 Views)

Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE / Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by uthlaw: 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
dyera:
The result of Buhari deciding to abandoned federal roads, insisting that people travel by train from one state to another. Unbeknownst to him, most of the states are not linked by train.
result of buhari not result of Jonathan....yeye people!

1 Like

Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by ufotunang: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
And this is the region that produce the crude oil and the revenue of the x crued oil sales goes to the federation account....to be shared to all the states in nigeria...the region that feeds nigeria even the north.. and the region is not benfiting from the crude oil sales.....the south south should agitate for restructuring...so that the south south states and givernors can generate revenue from the sales of the crude oil for themselves and use it to develop the south south states and construct roads
Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by ufotunang: 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
And the federal government is wasting money building railway lines to Niger republic... while federal our federal roads are very bad... Buhari has destroyed this country

1 Like

Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by InoGetJoy: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
superCleanworks:
Naze road linking Nekede & futo is the worst. Shame on the imo state government
I schooled in FUTO 2009 to 2014, that road was bad throughout that period and it's utterly disgusting that that road is still bad. The useless Imo State governor fixed the portion from Naze junction to Poly gate and commissioned it when Buhari came to imo state. The governor's minions were claiming that work was still ongoing on the road but it's now obvious everything they did on that road was just for photo-op

1 Like

Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
This is trash, all what you listed here is done by Northerners. Even WORSE

How does that now affects delivery of good Governance?

Meaning, please stop generalizing South, State your region CATEGORICALLY

freshkpomo:
Southerners ate slaves,they love slavery that's why their life will remain like this. Their leaders are slaves to the North, they sell their people for 2cent, they comeback home and some agberos start ahouth "Up chair, ISSA national leader there" just to feed on little crumbs. These crumbites do the dirty job and sell the rest of their people left.

Those in the military are worse, they ass lick their northerner Ogas even if they are killing everyone in their town..

South should be renamed after Uthsman Dan Fodio because logically it is alrdday a conquered territory!
Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by lagonovo: 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
This failure belongs to Buhari, Ministry of Niger Delta, and NDDC.
We must not forget to give credit to GEJ as usual, he started this failure and reached 80% failure rate before handover.
Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by Khaysee: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
It's not easy oooo driving on this type of road
Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by Georgejeez: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
Romanoff:
One road from Abuja to Okene if you're traveling down south, you fit bury human being for the potholes wey dey that road.

I pass that road last month , na real jungle o
Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by Crixina(f): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
Before even opening this thread, i knew it will be this road, how can I not know, after spending 2 whole days on the road on a journey that should have taken 5 hours max.
No way, you don't just forget that.

1 Like

Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by Belleful: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
lexy2014:

This road user to be quite good. Which section of the road is this?

Same question I want to ask? Which section of the road is this
Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by twilliamx(m): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
freshkpomo:
Southerners ate slaves,they love slavery that's why their life will remain like this. Their leaders are slaves to the North, they sell their people for 2cent, they comeback home and some agberos start ahouth "Up chair, ISSA national leader there" just to feed on little crumbs. These crumbites do the dirty job and sell the rest of their people left.

Those in the military are worse, they ass lick their northerner Ogas even if they are killing everyone in their town..

South should be renamed after Uthsman Dan Fodio because logically it is alrdday a conquered territory!

Shut up? Which north? What have they done with the 13% derivation?
Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by Corea4king(m): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
This one is even better
Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by nedekid: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
Meanwhile we are building train to maradi with loan Niger delta people will pay from resources gotten from their corner.

1 Like

Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by KaluwisxPRO: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Romanoff:
One road from Abuja to Okene if you're traveling down south, you fit bury human being for the potholes wey dey that road.

2015 I stayed on that road for 3hrs. We finally pass inside Bush, area boys block half of the road dey collect 1k each car.
Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by drmuchin: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
blame it on GEJ

Weakest ass to ever be President
Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by NaMe4: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
FuckDModz:
Despite their oil money? Idiots!

The leaders in that region are real idiots!

As for the National Assembly, the people in the region have forgotten they even have representatives there.

1 Like

Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by Franking: 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
tutudesz:

Journey of lest than 30 min, is now 3-4 hours undecided overheating and your exhaust will finish your car

I dey tells u.
Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
That's East-West road that was completed 2015. I've not used it for a whilw
Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by stickle(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
This look like false alarm to me. No section of the road is this bad except the lane that is still being worked on.
The OP Should tell us what spot this is. It used to be like this but not anymore

1 Like

Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by otokx(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
virginchaser:
I am tempted to say bloggers with lies because I passed same road few days ago and I experienced none of these. Kindly show us with stamped time and dates.

Me sef come dey wonder like Stevie Wonder

1 Like

Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by Aaay: 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Really
Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by hotseat: 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
Even though I more often than not criticize this APC government ineffectively led by Bubu himself, the blame lies squarely with the PDP government under the leadership of the weak and theiving (mal)administration of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ).

While he was enthusiastically and conscientiously building almajiri schools everywhere up North, he stupidly left the Niger-Delta, particularly Bayelsa State where he hails from, in the lurch.

GEJ was a f**l!
Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by superCleanworks(m): 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
InoGetJoy:

. The useless Imo State governor fixed the portion from Naze junction to Poly gate and commissioned it when Buhari came to imo state.

Fixed or painted the road? Just as they have been doing for over 20 years now. Big shame

1 Like

Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by Dtruthspeaker: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Edipet:
Do well do visit Calabar- Itu road,.. umuahia- ikot ekpene

Is that road is still horrible? I want to drive to Calabar for the Easter and this whole Benin Warri Portharcourt was my planned route
Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by Dtruthspeaker: 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
virginchaser:
I am tempted to say bloggers with lies because I passed same road few days ago and I experienced none of these. Kindly show us with stamped time and dates.

O guy, the road is good?
Re: Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria by Asine: 7:23am On Apr 07, 2022
This isn’t true, I pass that road regularly and we always compliment how good the road is . Please OP check your facts before posting. It might be another road or an old picture.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? / Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) / Lagosians Groan As Massive Traffic Jams Bring The City To A Halt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.