Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff (59930 Views)

Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk / Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich / Roman Abramovich: New Evidence Highlights Corrupt Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Fake fake fake

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Topmaike007(m): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by MansoryMX(m): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Patson080:
Which kind fake news be this?

It’s not fake news

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Help2020: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lamasta:
Fear sanction grin

I feel for this Oligarch right now as British and America don show am shege
That's foolish move,showing individual shede for crime they didn't commit. If they are powerful let then show Russia shege.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Johel(m): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Help2020: 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
WibusJaga:
A whole Abramovich. From Multi-Billionaire to Begger.
It shall not be well with madmen Boris Johnson and biden Putin. >:(
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Razaneli(m): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
[quote author=lalasticlala post=111683828]

https://pagesix.com/2022/04/04/oligarch-roman-abramovich-begs-powerful-pals-for-1-million

Indeed, 'The rich also cry' !
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by webizone(m): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mandela887:
But this guy just bought a football club in Turkey this week...Gotzepe FC

He is divesting, if you know, you know. If I get spare $100k now, it is an opportunity for me to join the big boys. I will lend him the money. When everything blows over, I hope I will be rewarded.
To make it big, you take the risk and touch what others are running from.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Johel(m): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Beseech:
In as much as it's pitiable, he should beg putin to put an end to the war

Tell Buhari to end terrorism.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by EmzyT: 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
[s]
Patson080:
Which kind fake news be this?
[/s]

Go and get your own ORIGINAL NEWS and post here so we can read. Idiot! sad
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by dododawa1: 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
CNN,NTA and AIT,we know them all.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Help2020: 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Johel:

What's this man's offence?.
His offense is that he invested in a country that have mad men as president and prime minister.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Remman(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Czario: 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Imagine asking the people who started and funded all wars Rothschilds for money or maybe he doesn't know ..
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Nadeol: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Forget it, it's just a prank. Roman would have huge funds through proxies. He's just playing games.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Johel(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Help2020:

His offense is that he invested in a country that have mad men as president and prime minister.

So that's an offence to you?...no wonder the world is so bleeped up, when there are more idiots in high places than sensible ones...US,UK and EU are filled with senseless bias nincompoop...I just feel real sad about the way the world is structured...God made a very big mistake and humans are suffering for it,even innocent ones...Too bad.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by adefitim(m): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Funny how people believed this story
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Goldbw122(m): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
This life is like a movie you can be up today and be down so down tomorrow no matter your investment, just like Ukraine war and Russian, they don't know that this kind of thing will happen to them, and everything goes down both the poor and the rich.. that is how life, is no matter how you work or how hard you are in the business if something what to happen it will happen.. so sorry for him, i just pray they come to his aid..
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Help2020: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Johel:

So that's an offence to you?...no wonder the world is so bleeped up, when there are more idiots in high places than sensible ones...US,UK and EU are filled with senseless bias nincompoop...I just feel real sad about the way the world is structured...God made a very big mistake and humans are suffering for it,even innocent ones...Too bad.
U really don't understand my message
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by salem1996: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Person wey just buy new club...make una deh there deh Belive this nonsense. Even his daughter could have done that without any breeze blowing grin grin
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Lamasta(m): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Help2020:

That's foolish move,showing individual shede for crime they didn't commit. If they are powerful let then show Russia shege.
He's an oligarch and one of the powerful people close to Putin that's why He's being facing sanctions

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by buzorcharles(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nonsense news. Many naija politicians or scammers will happily give him $2m just to have his contact and connection cos after war na harvest.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by salem1996: 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
adefitim:
Funny how people believed this story

cheesy[s][/s] I tell you. Someone who just acquired a new club. Someone whose daughter is worth millions of dollars grin grin na only mumu fit believe this shit

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Clinghton: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Does this mean all his assets are located in Europe, so news are not worthy reading.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Johel(m): 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Help2020:

U really don't understand my message

I don't need to...that man did nothing, world Authority just being stupidly bias.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Help2020: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Johel:

I don't need to...that man did nothing, world Authority just being stupidly bias.
That's same content of my first message.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
I don’t believe this news
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by tamdun: 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
This is called stealing, abrahamovic isn't part of Russian govt, u see why people don't trust west?
They went to Iraq to look for weapon of mass destruction but stole Iraq gold instead

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by dalass(f): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
WibusJaga:
A whole Abramovich. From Multi-Billionaire to Begger.
It shall not be well with madman Putin. angry

The rich also cry
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by hayzed19(m): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
Which kain lie be this grin

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Help2020: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lamasta:

He's an oligarch and one of the powerful people close to Putin that's why He's being facing sanctions
Why don't they go and sanction Putin,why helpless oligarch and poor citizens?
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Samken2: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
There is a popular wealth parable I igbo culture .I will translate it in English.
It says
There never be a situation that can force a cow or bull to go down enough to become or look like a goat.
Meaning there will be no situation that can force me Roman to be down to dangote level of wealth or to even borrow 1million not even billion because Roman level of wealth no dey for naija billionaires list.
I no trust or believe this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories / Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme / Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.