Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff (59932 Views)

Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk / Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich / Roman Abramovich: New Evidence Highlights Corrupt Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Ahmedsheid: 4:42am On Apr 06, 2022
the major problem we Nigerian's have is to lean how to understand simple English... to that stupid idiot that says Abramovic has to turn into Beger... do u no what it's takes when all yr asset is been sixed has any of you ever of a problem with yr bank account when you will not be able to redraw money from yr account.. I no some idiot will insult me
but I believe this is fake news sha because this news was form by Manchester you supper ����
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Kenny9857(m): 4:47am On Apr 06, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Mere propaganda from old trafford newspaper stands,effurun market branch grin

Any ways,up the blues for life abeg........ Blue blood till I die cool
Oponu undecided undecided
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by VictorUSA(m): 5:15am On Apr 06, 2022
By the time all oligarchs experience this, putin's head must go below his neck.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:18am On Apr 06, 2022
Beseech:
In as much as it's pitiable, he should beg putin to put an end to the war

He's doing that.

It's there in the post. He's engaging in peace talks, and the only aggressor is Putin.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:20am On Apr 06, 2022
He should negotiate and beg his friend Putin to end the wwr
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by 07kjb: 6:23am On Apr 06, 2022
posty56:
omo you see life manchi has like 2 yacht worth over a billion dollar yet today he is struggling to pay staff ,and he so called rich friends are not helping him out despite the fact that money is pennies in their eyes.

moral lesson:-. nobody really gat your back ,and always have an emergency plan! most of this elites get so comfortable thinking they can't lose their wealth so they leave for today,elon musk should take note this one that he is stepping on many government officials toes

Out of point change your mindset
They couldn't help him because he's under an international sanction, helping him might have a repercussion
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Bestbeelieve: 6:27am On Apr 06, 2022
i hia! make e pay in roubles!
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by osazsky(m): 6:35am On Apr 06, 2022
Patson080:
Which kind fake news be this?
it will ony be true if he was the one lending his america friends cash..read d news again..u will not know d power of govt until u fall into thier hands..when i had a case with our state govt na dat day i know say nigeria law is one of the strongest i be they shout no law in Nigeria until i fell victim..u nor go fit understand cuz na kids full nl..it will be well with ambrahimivic cuz i am one of his fan.i love him too..may God help him scale through .e nor easy sha..this life deep

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by GentleRay: 6:52am On Apr 06, 2022
Sanctioning, is undemocratic against what they preach. They are hypocrite. This is thievery of the highest order. They thing they can just wand sticks any how. Gradually, they the US & the West are losing investors confidence.
Lamasta:
Fear sanction grin

I feel for this Oligarch right now as British and America don show am shege
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by babaalagbo11(m): 6:57am On Apr 06, 2022
Russian oligarchs....beg your friend to end the war and bury his ego instead...war doesn't profit anybody
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Rugaria: 7:01am On Apr 06, 2022
Patson080:
Which kind fake news be this?
And to think that some Nigerians seriously believe this!?
That shows you why they elect the likes of Buhari as their presidents.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Otasikwe(m): 7:24am On Apr 06, 2022
Fakenews. Com
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Blue86(m): 7:24am On Apr 06, 2022
So everyone listen, do not have it in your mind that because you are rich now, you are made for life.
If God says you will be poor in a day,believe Him.

So do not boast in money.
Boast in The Lord.

Your wealth can fly away as a bird in a night.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by waice6571: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2022
This is not about Roman Abrahmovich per-see but the dependents families and communities. Many of them may not survive this untold hardship. He would not have any other choice than laying them off without benefits or gratuity to ease the pressure on himself.

Many Brits would suffer direct consequence of Putin's foolhardy.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by 66spirit(m): 7:37am On Apr 06, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley Tip of the ice bag of what is coming for other Russians oligarchs. Well I feel for Abrahamovich sha
what a big 'ice bag'.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Richard3590(m): 7:41am On Apr 06, 2022
i can help you build a crypto investment website like this https://greenvilleglobalfirm.com/ for just $300.
for more enquires, contact me on whatsapp 07059176644.

i can also help you build any other type of website.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Lamasta(m): 7:55am On Apr 06, 2022
GentleRay:
Sanctioning, is undemocratic against what they preach. They are hypocrite. This is thievery of the highest order. They thing they can just wand sticks any how. Gradually, they the US & the West are losing investors confidence.
The west are doing it to force Putin to stop his aggression towards Ukraine and one of the ways to get at him is to attack his inner circle and Russian economy since they don't want to go the war way

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by jimtemi1: 7:57am On Apr 06, 2022
Lol, FAKE news!! But in reality it not fair news, he is still a billionaire because 40% of his asset still in Moscow but the way his country is crumbling because of America sanctions,i dout it if he will survive it all his asset in Europe has been frozen, do u know the meaning of that?, he can't buy shishi from his account
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by waice6571: 8:01am On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by osazsky(m): 8:07am On Apr 06, 2022
Blue86:
So everyone listen, do not have it in your mind that because you are rich now, you are made for life.
If God says you will be poor in a day,believe Him.

So do not boast in money.
Boast in The Lord.

Your wealth can fly away as a bird in a night.
if govt say u go poor in 4 sec..my bro forget it
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by figoperch: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2022
Lamasta:
Fear sanction grin

I feel for this Oligarch right now as British and America don show am shege

If only naija politicians can be under similar sanctions.

All those money abroad
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2022
WibusJaga:
A whole Abramovich. From Multi-Billionaire to Multi-Beggernaire.
It shall not be well with madman Putin. angry
Dont know why I initially read that as Madam Putin grin

waice6571:
This is not about Roman Abrahmovich per-see but the dependents families and communities. Many of them may not survive this untold hardship. He would not have any other choice than laying them off without benefits or gratuity to ease the pressure on himself.

Many Brits would suffer direct consequence of Putin's foolhardy.
A sizable number of his staff are for his St. Barths mansion which is in Southern France and therefore most likely, more French. Britain will be fine. More so the number of his staff won't crumble any economy if laid off.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Lamasta(m): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2022
figoperch:

If only naija politicians can be under similar sanctions.

All those money abroad

The Abacha loot never teach them lesson that's why
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Geesunny: 8:34am On Apr 06, 2022
Very fake news. Some who has just reportedly bought a Turkish club less than 24hrs ago.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Jzbabel: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2022
Ion believe this
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Geesunny: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2022
Very fake news. Someone who has just reportedly bought a Turkish club less than 24hrs ago.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Cyrealmusic(m): 8:45am On Apr 06, 2022
This is what happen when you ship your wealth to another man's county.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by VIKTO83(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2022
Such will be the fate of those Nigerian politicians who steal money to hide in other countries.
One day they will be served with this hot dog.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by adefitim(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2022
salem1996:

cheesy[s][/s] I tell you. Someone who just acquired a new club. Someone whose daughter is worth millions of dollars grin grin na only mumu fit believe this shit

They just want to be hearing bad news about Russia that’s why they easily believed gullible post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories / Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme / Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.