Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff (59914 Views)

Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk / Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich / Roman Abramovich: New Evidence Highlights Corrupt Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Grateful02(m): 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
posty56 post angry=111683972:
omo you see life manchi has like 2 yacht worth over a billion dollar yet today he is struggling to pay staff ,and he so called rich friends are not helping him out despite the fact that money is pennies in their eyes.

moral lesson:-. nobody really gat your back ,and always have an emergency plan! most of this elites get so comfortable thinking they can't lose their wealth so they leave for today,elon musk should take note this one that he is stepping on many government officials toes

Bros if na u u ko epp .
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by abeggnow: 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lamasta:
Fear sanction grin

I feel for this Oligarch right now as British and America don show am shege
Nigerian big men should learn from this.this is why its good to invest your wealth in your own country. foreign countries can take your money at any time and there is nothing you can do.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Beseech:
In as much as it's pitiable, he should beg putin to put an end to the war
Beg who?

Didnt you read about how he was poisoned the last time he went for peace-meeting in Belarus? Only one of the peace brokers was not affected. Abramovich was rushed to Turkey because he lost his sight for many hours. Beg who?
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by gambojimeta: 12:04am On Apr 06, 2022
This is expected.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by gambojimeta: 12:06am On Apr 06, 2022
shaneroberts26:
Of what need is this war if Putin ends up giving huge amount of money to Ukraine to rebuild the country? I ask this because that is what he is going to do.Qoute me later.
Russia that can't even build its own country. Take a look at Russian cities outside St Petersburg and Russia. It's not a joke that Russians were fleeing their country before the invasion grin

Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by adriano50: 12:12am On Apr 06, 2022
Welcome Nigeria capital of fake news and many gullible once believe this trash
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by AngelicBeing: 12:16am On Apr 06, 2022
grin
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by AmuRubber(m): 12:17am On Apr 06, 2022
Mandela887:
But this guy just bought a football club in Turkey this week...Gotzepe FC
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Enemyofpeace: 12:18am On Apr 06, 2022
No wonder Chelsea were beated by Brentford last week, their players have not been paid grin grin grin
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by ozo13(m): 12:31am On Apr 06, 2022
omo everyone is hearing it in this war.my guy was telling me that guys in UK are bitterly complaining as the price of commodities hd gone up
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by tonididdy(m): 12:34am On Apr 06, 2022
Fake news :

If you have staffs on a payroll of 750,000 a week, then you are making "profits" weekly.
What stops Abramovich from redirecting where his earnings now go?
It doesn't add up... As far as am concerned Abramovich is a snitch.
He should go on live TV and declare where his allegiance is... Because this his recent 2face is becoming irritating! angry

Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by AmuRubber(m): 12:37am On Apr 06, 2022
Samken2:
There is a popular wealth parable I igbo culture .I will translate it in English.
It says
There never be a situation that can force a cow or bull to go down enough to become or look like a goat.
Meaning there will be no situation that can force me Roman to be down to dangote level of wealth or to even borrow 1million not even billion because Roman level of wealth no dey for naija billionaires list.
I no trust or believe this

Learn to be calming down, sir.

If current reports from Forbes are to be taken as facts, Aliko Dangote is almost TWICE as rich as Roman Abramovich.

1. https://www.forbes.com/profile/aliko-dangote/?sh=791f084822fc
2. https://www.forbes.com/profile/roman-abramovich/?sh=6b556448134a
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:37am On Apr 06, 2022
WibusJaga:
A whole Abramovich. From Multi-Billionaire to Begger.
It shall not be well with madman Putin. angry

Na west you go follow, your brother enemy commit crime, then arrest all of Una for the house, e make sense!?? The police you go abuse. Logical example. Think outside the box ,freeze Russian government account not other citizens.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by EmekaBlue(m): 12:38am On Apr 06, 2022
Noshitboi:
Abeg make Obi Cubana and E money help him
grin u dey mock local champions here abi
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by FireUpNow(m): 1:02am On Apr 06, 2022
Hungry news reportage though Putin and Zelensky should end this nonsense asap
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by ariesbull: 1:02am On Apr 06, 2022
WibusJaga:
A whole Abramovich. From Multi-Billionaire to Begger.
It shall not be well with madman Putin. angry
and you believed this.... If it gets to that level he would sell Chelsea 100 million only

My dear there is no way a cow will be the same size with a goat even if it doesn't eat well
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Gbeng30(m): 1:05am On Apr 06, 2022
I don't know why some idiot just derive pleasure in spreading fake news..
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Tundex911: 1:05am On Apr 06, 2022
Lesson learned
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Gbeng30(m): 1:05am On Apr 06, 2022
Gbeng30:
I don't know why some idiot just derive pleasure in spreading fake news..
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by GardenOfGod(m): 1:08am On Apr 06, 2022
grin grin
Sonnobax15:
grin
Mere propaganda from old trafford newspaper stands,effurun market branch grin

Any ways,up the blues for life abeg........ Blue blood till I die cool
Craze people plenty for nairaland I swear grin
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Patson080(m): 1:56am On Apr 06, 2022
Your ignorance will take you places or blazes
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

Go and get your own ORIGINAL NEWS and post here so we can read. Idiot! sad
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Patson080(m): 1:57am On Apr 06, 2022
Your ignorance will take you places or blazes
SIMONEKPA7:

Fake news kill you there.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 06, 2022
Why sanctioning individual instead of Russia as a nation?
Abi na the man cause d war?
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by chaloskyx: 2:13am On Apr 06, 2022
The same way they would show our corrupt politicians who loot money and stash it abroad thinking they are smart US only allows them because it gives them leverage over Nigeria just like its doing to Russia
Lamasta:
Fear sanction grin

I feel for this Oligarch right now as British and America don show am shege

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Gval123: 2:27am On Apr 06, 2022
Somebody who just gave Chelsea Fc $30M 4 days ago, even inside the the sanction. Chai. lolz. You can lie sha.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by jimcaddy(m): 2:42am On Apr 06, 2022
Na wah oh. Make person dey suffer because of another man's sins. The UK and this their holier than thou attitude. They should continue. It will soon reach them..
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by iampeterben(m): 3:02am On Apr 06, 2022
Abramovich this is simple you too have loyalists in the Russian Government, all of you should come together and sit Putin down to put an end to this war, else you will keep crying folly.
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by MikoB: 3:36am On Apr 06, 2022
tonididdy:
Fake news :

If you have staffs on a payroll of 750,000 a week, then you are making "profits" weekly.
What stops Abramovich from redirecting where his earnings now go?
It doesn't add up... As far as am concerned Abramovich is a snitch.
He should go on live TV and declare where his allegiance is... Because this his recent 2face is becoming irritating! angry

I can see that you are living in edo state from your previous posts and still trying to make ends meet, you don't even know who can help you from your miserable life but you keep messing around. Scammer
Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 06, 2022
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10645867/amp/Chelsea-given-huge-financial-boost-allowed-30m-cash-injection.html.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ahvalnews.com/roman-abramovich/abramovich-buys-turkish-football-club-goztepe-report%3Famp

Coming from dailymail UK, someone broke still giving a club seized from him 30m to help with staff salaries. Just bought a brand new club in Turkey. Lalasticlala should know more than to post fake news.

Re: Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff by Enemyofpeace: 4:00am On Apr 06, 2022
Patson080:
Which kind fake news be this?
it is not fake news o, he flashed my number some days ago, when I called him back, he was begging me to loan him some money to pay his staff, so the story is true o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hijacked South African Minister Chikunga Is The Star Of This Big Bum Meme / Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do / Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Queen Elizabeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.