Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows (30528 Views)

Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti / Herdsmen Crisis: Oyo Deploys 200 Amotekun Operatives In Ibarapaland / Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Shadysen: 6:39am On Apr 06, 2022
This country will never good.
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by treatise: 6:42am On Apr 06, 2022
ojun50:
military number one major problem of this country

Bandits/terrorists killing soldiers in large numbers even in their bases but vows are a priority
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Donaluta(m): 6:43am On Apr 06, 2022
APC urchins typing shit ... Look at them hungry buffalo's

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by maticar: 6:46am On Apr 06, 2022
AntiBMC:
I knew it was only a matter of time before this happened.

How can the compromised army keep quiet and let first class citizens be seized?

Kaduna has almost been wiped out but there are enough soldiers, with enough free time to engage in frivolities like rescuing of fulani cows.... It's finished.
No be small

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by babaalagbo11(m): 6:49am On Apr 06, 2022
obiekunie01:
Soldiers always at the forefront of protecting fulanis!

Now you know why they are called fulani armed forces.

but ba! u knw say among those soldiers protecting the fulanis, you will still see lots yorubas among them wearing the nigerian fulani army uniform and shooting at their tribes men just to keep the fulanis protected.

i honestly don't know what they feed other tribes in the army to make them stand against their people in their support and protection of the fulanis.

Av seen only the igbos in the army protest thru youtube videos when their colleagues attack innocent igbos in igboland but av never seen any other tribe does that!

AV NEVER SEEN ANY KADUNA, PLATEAU, BENUE OR YORUBA BORN SOLDIERS PROTEST THE KILLING OF THEIR PEOPLE BY FULANIS AND THEIR NIGERIAN ARMY SERVANTS! AV NEVER SEEN AND YET THEY ARE SO MUCH IN THE ARMY! AND THEY WILL STILL BE DEPLOYED TO GO SHOOT THEIR CIVILIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS PROTESTING THE KILLINGS IN THEIR STATES!

Na waoo!
you've said it all....I'm a Yoruba man and I'm ashamed of this cowardice nature of all other tribes except Igbo...we can do better,A territory is territory,a boundary is a boundary...what you won't take don't do it for other people...kudos for this write up

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by ChoCho54(f): 6:50am On Apr 06, 2022
One herdsman made a phone call.
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by thetruthwins: 6:57am On Apr 06, 2022
Those soldiers are fools
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by EasternSWboyz: 6:57am On Apr 06, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/05/soldiers-amotekun-operatives-clash-in-ondo-over-seizure-of-cows/
This is no longer a country. I need to start thinking outside the box.
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 06, 2022
The original terrorists organization in uniform sponsored by Zoo govt!
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by thetruthwins: 6:58am On Apr 06, 2022
Buhari has pampered these terrorist enough
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Ilaje1: 6:58am On Apr 06, 2022
foryourmindlol:
One Nigeria will be the end of blind, short-sighted people.

Idiotic tribal goat. Didn't SW fight for Jonathan in his first term? When Shehu Shagari was the president, who was the VP? Didn't a northerner choose as SEner as VP on PDP platform? Abi Atiku is not a fulani as Buhari? So what's the fuse all about? Always see things from the tribal point.
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by israelmao(m): 6:58am On Apr 06, 2022
The soldiers should be gallant and bold to tell us that Buhari sent them.
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by LastProphet: 7:01am On Apr 06, 2022
obiekunie01:

but ba! u knw say among those soldiers protecting the fulanis, you will still see lots yorubas among them wearing the nigerian fulani army uniform and shooting at their tribes men just to keep the fulanis protected.

i honestly don't know what they feed other tribes in the army to make them stand against their people in their support and protection of the fulanis.

Av seen only the igbos in the army protest thru youtube videos when their colleagues attack innocent igbos in igboland but av never seen any other tribe does that!

AV NEVER SEEN ANY KADUNA, PLATEAU, BENUE OR YORUBA BORN SOLDIERS PROTEST THE KILLING OF THEIR PEOPLE BY FULANIS AND THEIR NIGERIAN ARMY SERVANTS! AV NEVER SEEN AND YET THEY ARE SO MUCH IN THE ARMY! AND THEY WILL STILL BE DEPLOYED TO GO SHOOT THEIR CIVILIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS PROTESTING THE KILLINGS IN THEIR STATES!

Na waoo!

Very very true
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Brushstrokes20: 7:07am On Apr 06, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!... The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION! undecided

THE NEPOTIC, lifeless vulture is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by techWriter3: 7:12am On Apr 06, 2022
military proportion one major dilemma of this region
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Ibkhaleel: 7:14am On Apr 06, 2022
obiekunie01:

Na waoo!
useless bigot...who cant comprehend things
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by obedience4(m): 7:16am On Apr 06, 2022
Am very sure the military wants to protect the Fulanis headers
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Triangles1(m): 7:17am On Apr 06, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Do you think it is their wish to do so?

I will advise you to join army and start protesting against them Fulanis undecided undecided

Na your fellow soldier go drop you...

Don't mind him, he's here praising igbos, the same igbos that kills Chukwudi a police officer in Anambra because he's a police. How many igbos soldier support NMK.
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by skywalker240(m): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2022
Tetrahedron:
I no tell una say dis country needs to be divided !

North has its diff agenda

South has where dem wan reach

East say dem want out

No more 1-Nigeria
My guy, na the same Yoruba people de say One Nigeria and them full Nairaland

Make dem enjoy am oooo, infact this matter be like husband and wife matter for our eyes ooo
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Babaken(m): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2022
obiekunie01:

Na waoo!
Is brain washing not to have any sympathy or pity mind.
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by TruthinAction: 7:19am On Apr 06, 2022
Commenting on the reality on ground is not the issue. How do we stop it? Some foolish southerners and Christians will still pledge their loyalty to this fulani led party. We must break the wings of these invaders before they destroy us. Educate your children, your neighbours and families on this. Let them know the reality on ground. Otherwise, in the very near future, they will not have a country to call their own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by skywalker240(m): 7:20am On Apr 06, 2022
Ilaje1:

Idiotic tribal goat. Didn't SW fight for Jonathan in his first term? When Shehu Shagari was the president, who was the VP? Didn't a northerner choose as SEner as VP on PDP platform? Abi Atiku is not a fulani as Buhari? So what's the fuse all about? Always see things from the tribal point.
Mynd 44

Rule 2 violated
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Parachoko: 7:22am On Apr 06, 2022
eeithis:
To complete the story they drop the two amotekun infront of costume junction.. sat them down before later giving them their gun... I would have taken pictures though but I no hold my phone then.... Chai this is slap to governor aketi!!!
This is so bad

What the Soldiers did is against the law of Ondo state

I thought Amotekun personnel do carry Assault rifles too.
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Lifeemetu(m): 7:22am On Apr 06, 2022
When it has to do with Fulani's and cow every instructions in Nigeria starts performing with international best practice.
Why not tell us Its "Fulani Republic Of Nigeria "
No longer Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 06, 2022
I'm not surprised. BH is being run by the govt for the govt that's why nothing can be done to stop them all these years. Until soldiers are only important in war fronts all these interference with state laws and affairs will never stop and. Only in Nigeria does the military order supersede that of a state. And they wonder why people use military as cover to carry out heineiuos crimes unchallenged. This country needs to divide anyway cos some set people will never want our dear country to be a normal functional state as by such their excesses will be exposed and ultimately curbed. This country will not work
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Abdulyakeen: 7:25am On Apr 06, 2022
When people sit in one place and call others name....

The herders most times don't own the cattles, they're just earning their living. The owner of the cattles are many a times politicians, top military and paramilitary personnel.
When you touch their investment, they will call who you fear the most... SOLDIERS[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/05/soldiers-amotekun-operatives-clash-in-ondo-over-seizure-of-cows/
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by olowo1930: 7:25am On Apr 06, 2022
If military can intervene into cow why can't they keep Nigeria one when they said to keep Niger at one is a task that must be done by them. The fallen of Nigeria is near.
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by skywalker240(m): 7:26am On Apr 06, 2022
zelnababa:
See smelling fulani talking rubbish, i will not blame you, cus you and ur cow re d same, that is d results of being breastfeeds by cow.
Funny, i used to believe yorubas and the fulanis are one with themselves in peaceful alliance and coexistence smiley
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Triangles1(m): 7:27am On Apr 06, 2022
obiekunie01:

Na waoo!

Can you give us any name of Yoruba soldier among does troops, shooting/killing Yorubas or did they mentioned Yorubas soldier, you mean all the soldier's send to east are only Hausa and Yoruba, you need to research more because when it comes to military you don't know how they operate, there's many igbos military in the east right now order to kill any ipobians and biafra that move against the law of the land, the most peaceful land in Nigeria is Yoruba land, Igboho is out NMK is still in custody eating beans.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by rollandben(m): 7:27am On Apr 06, 2022
ojun50:
military number one major problem of this country
Sit there and be numbering the Nigerians problems rather than think about the solution and way out.

We need to stop counting of faults, Let's all be looking for solutions from this dillema.
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by skywalker240(m): 7:29am On Apr 06, 2022
killmods:
I'm not surprised. BH is being run by the govt for the govt that's why nothing can be done to stop them all these years. Until soldiers are only important in war fronts all these interference with state laws and affairs will never stop and. Only in Nigeria does the military order supersede that of a state. And they wonder why people use military as cover to carry out heineiuos crimes unchallenged. This country needs to divide anyway cos some set people will never want our dear country to be a normal functional state as by such their excesses will be exposed and ultimately curbed. This country will not work
Isn't this what the igbos have been preaching a long time ago, when I see comments of most yorubas on this forum screaming one nigeria at the top of their lungs, I kept wondering what the hell is wrong?

My region the SS isn't left out though

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:31am On Apr 06, 2022
Instead of army to be enforcing the law they are busy playing thier tribal role here, tomorrow now they will still come and slaughter them like animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu / UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London / Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.