Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows (30522 Views)

Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti / Herdsmen Crisis: Oyo Deploys 200 Amotekun Operatives In Ibarapaland / Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Cognitivereason: 9:21am On Apr 06, 2022
The cows should be seized abeg
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by zelnababa(m): 9:54am On Apr 06, 2022
skywalker240:

Funny, i used to believe yorubas and the fulanis are one with themselves in peaceful alliance and coexistence smiley
we shall know the real fulani friend in 2023 general election.
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by legba1(m): 10:04am On Apr 06, 2022
obiekunie01:
Soldiers always at the forefront of protecting fulanis!

Now you know why they are called fulani armed forces.

but ba! u knw say among those soldiers protecting the fulanis, you will still see lots yorubas among them wearing the nigerian fulani army uniform and shooting at their tribes men just to keep the fulanis protected.

i honestly don't know what they feed other tribes in the army to make them stand against their people in their support and protection of the fulanis.

Av seen only the igbos in the army protest thru youtube videos when their colleagues attack innocent igbos in igboland but av never seen any other tribe does that!

AV NEVER SEEN ANY KADUNA, PLATEAU, BENUE OR YORUBA BORN SOLDIERS PROTEST THE KILLING OF THEIR PEOPLE BY FULANIS AND THEIR NIGERIAN ARMY SERVANTS! AV NEVER SEEN AND YET THEY ARE SO MUCH IN THE ARMY! AND THEY WILL STILL BE DEPLOYED TO GO SHOOT THEIR CIVILIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS PROTESTING THE KILLINGS IN THEIR STATES!

Na waoo!

Keep deceiving yourself....it is this bigoted view of your that stopped you from seeing your tribemen posted to go confront BH and bandits and get killed in their hundreds while Hausa fulanis solders are deployed massively to your east to deal with you...Ode radarada, you want to use everything to disparage Yoruba tribe as if we are responsible for your online country not coming to reality...Oponu
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Masterclass32: 10:30am On Apr 06, 2022
Amoteks! Atleast, they stood their ground.

Would our invisible ebube agu have done same? Do they even exist?

SE govs are more vested in their political ambitions than the welfare of the people. Scores were killed in enugu recently. Yet to hear ugwuanyi say anything.
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by lavar: 10:47am On Apr 06, 2022
Masterclass32:
Amoteks! Atleast, they stood their ground.

Would our invisible ebube agu have done same? Do they even exist?

SE govs are more vested in their political ambitions than the welfare of the people. Scores were killed in enugu recently. Yet to hear ugwuanyi say anything.

Who cares about ebube agụ when we have ESN
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by syntekelite(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2022
obiekunie01:
Soldiers always at the forefront of protecting fulanis!

Now you know why they are called fulani armed forces.

but ba! u knw say among those soldiers protecting the fulanis, you will still see lots yorubas among them wearing the nigerian fulani army uniform and shooting at their tribes men just to keep the fulanis protected.

i honestly don't know what they feed other tribes in the army to make them stand against their people in their support and protection of the fulanis.

Av seen only the igbos in the army protest thru youtube videos when their colleagues attack innocent igbos in igboland but av never seen any other tribe does that!

AV NEVER SEEN ANY KADUNA, PLATEAU, BENUE OR YORUBA BORN SOLDIERS PROTEST THE KILLING OF THEIR PEOPLE BY FULANIS AND THEIR NIGERIAN ARMY SERVANTS! AV NEVER SEEN AND YET THEY ARE SO MUCH IN THE ARMY! AND THEY WILL STILL BE DEPLOYED TO GO SHOOT THEIR CIVILIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS PROTESTING THE KILLINGS IN THEIR STATES!

Na waoo!
It seems you know nothing about the constitution of the military... protesting in the army is treason.. yoruba military men have lost their lives more than any tribe in the army, mostly through friendly fire or ambush thats why france and usa military withdrew their support.. check the file of superior officers who are yorubas in the military and you will find out that most are dead suspiciously while some were forcefully retired or given a ceremonial promotion behind a desk.. the military intelligence know more than the civilians hence their strategy of making sure a coup isnt planned.
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by skywalker240(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2022
zelnababa:
we shall know the real fulani friend in 2023 general election.
But we already knew it back in 2015, or was that one called betrayal of your real Brother? grin
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by litaninja(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2022
lol
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by Yusman316(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2022
The sad reality of this country is that many people (especially youths) are ignorant of the real happenings in this country. Many people think the military is protecting Fulani because the commander in chief is Fulani. But in actually sense the military is protecting it business interest. The cow marketing business. Most cows been reared by Fulani are actually owned by mostly military generals. The Fulani are simply contracted as caretakers due to their knowledge of the profession. How did Fulani first gain access to sophisticated weapons? It was from their patrons after the Fulani complained of harassment from locals and other Fulani cattle rustling groups. With time these Fulani discovered the power of the sophisticated weapons they now posses and lucrative nature of the kidnapping business, so most of them went into kidnappings for Ransome and at the same time settling scores with people they believed have wronged them in the past
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by zelnababa(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
skywalker240:

But we already knew it back in 2015, or was that one called betrayal of your real Brother? grin
by the way 2015 candidate is not my brother, He can never be.
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by jneutron4000: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
xynerise:

Court Marshalled by their boss or who exactly? Oga wake up! No one will do shiit. It is all part of the mission
it shall be reviewed, no matter how long it takes. This act is directly against the state. No one will remain Oga forever.
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by skywalker240(m): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
zelnababa:
by the way 2015 candidate is not my brother, He can never be.
I saw the yorubas shouted Sai baba, new sheriff in town, Baba na baba back in 2015 and then again in 2019 I saw a Lagos thug whose children school abroad and who calls iragbiji lord daddy, display 4 fingers and shouting 4plus 4 and also i saw bourdilion himself chanting next level

And then majority of Yorubas over this forum screamed at the highest top of their lungs

4+4= next level

That's every prove that the real friends of the fulanis are obvious, or is called betrayal?
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by zelnababa(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
skywalker240:

I saw the yorubas shouted Sai baba, new sheriff in town, Baba na baba back in 2015 and then again in 2019 I saw a Lagos thug whose children school abroad and who calls iragbiji lord daddy, display 4 fingers and shouting 4plus 4 and also i saw bourdilion himself chanting next level

And then majority of Yorubas over this forum screamed at the highest top of their lungs

4+4= next level

That's every prove that the real friends of the fulanis are obvious, or is called betrayal?
you said we betryed some one in 2015, i know you re talking about GEJ, And i said he is not my brother and he can never be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by skywalker240(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
zelnababa:
you said we betryed some one in 2015, i know you re talking about GEJ, And i said he is not my brother and he can never be.
Yes sir, and am proving your point that the fulanis are your true friends, aren't we saying the same thing smiley
Re: Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows by zelnababa(m): 7:09am On Apr 07, 2022
skywalker240:

Yes sir, and am proving your point that the fulanis are your true friends, aren't we saying the same thing smiley
IN 2019 MAJORITY OF SE/SS VOTED FOR FULANI MAN , AND ARE STILL PLANING TO VOTE FOR THE SAME FULANI MAN IN 2023, UNA EVEN ADOPTED HIM AS UNA SON, ONE OLD PAPA SAID HIM NO GO DIE UNTIL HE BECOME PRESIDENT, . OJUKWU CONTESTED AS PRESIDENT BUT YOU PPL VOTED FOR FULANI MAN, SO WHAT RE YOU SAYING?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary Of The Woman Beaten To Death By Husband In Nasarawa (Photos) / Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan / EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.