Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) (21584 Views)

The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) / Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary / Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:24am On Apr 06, 2022
Baba do giveaway

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by NairalandProf(m): 8:35am On Apr 06, 2022
I celebrate one of the most cherish and respected members of this forum.

Bigger blessings I pray for you man.

Happy birthday Mr. Odewale Adesoye.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by IslamIncest: 10:39am On Apr 06, 2022
Quality looking Yoruba Demon..

Mpkuru-mmiri people will come and start hating. calling him Afonja.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Shakur86(m): 10:40am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday Man
Keep soaring and shinning, best wishes
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by God1000(m): 10:40am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday man
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by EmzyT: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2022
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2022
HB man
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday to you sir soar higher many more year to come
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by IbileIfe: 10:47am On Apr 06, 2022
HALLELUJAH!
Happy Birthday!
I wish you many happier returns for the day with all the thanksgivings to Almighty God for beautiful long life and more prosperity.
Cheers!
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by emmadejust(m): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday big man, God bless your new age in styles and health
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by giftphilips(f): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy blessed birthday to you wishing u more fruitful years ahead
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy Birthday To You Sir
More Grace and Blessings
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by giftphilips(f): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy blessed birthday to you wishing you more fruitful years ahead
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Omooba77: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Happy birthday my broda, God bless with many more blessings, but I can't see green today......
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by lifenija: 11:00am On Apr 06, 2022
wat is grand bout taking pictures
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by lifenija: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
Baba do giveaway
shut up, na him birthday u should b giving him, get sense stop acting like a liability
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by lifenija: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool HBD MAN!

Any ATENTE or any group of ATENTE to disturb your birthday, I go BLAST BLAST d PESIN left leg wit my old KALA!

As E don be say today na ur day!

Make sure sey u drop LOCATION!

also make sure sey u arrange better RAW WEED for niggaz like us wey go JAZZ in!

no 4get to arrange better HOT GIN, to use PRESS TINZ down!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
shut up fool u stop being boring go n light ur fake weed offline
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by maureensylvia(f): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday sir
Wishing you the finest things of life
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Boogyman557: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2022
lifenija:
shut up fool u stop being boring go n light ur fake weed offline
Holly Gram cool

exactly wat am saying MAN!

in a Ganja City we have real WEED and fake WEED!

So I SMELL it very well b4 buying, Dats d reason I always get the real WEED!

I no u a Ganja Planter too.. nice having u here man!

we NEED more youths to understand d matterz of disco LITE in the WEED farm, so that we can grow together..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by askolly(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday ��
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday bro
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by okikijamal(m): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy Birthday, Mr. Green!
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Uchedizzy(f): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2022
God bless your new age
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by placeofallure(f): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=111686755][/quote]

Happy birthday to you. Wishing you many more prosperous years.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Slynation(m): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy bornday bro...!! Many more years to come and more wins
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Iphone5: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy Birthday to one of the few sensible people on this forum
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2022
Enjoy
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by placeofallure(f): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2022
post=111686979:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIEF ODEWALE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY our Darling one and only CHIEF ODEWALE.

The one and only Chief on Nairaland.

Sisi Yewande of @MANNA say Chief OdewaleAdesoye is an Eyan Iyi, we asked her what does that mean, she refused to tell us o.

Please, someone should interpret that for us Biko!

May this new AGE bring you success, peace, GOOD HEALTH and happiness and everything you are praying to God for.
This will be the best year of your life so far.

God bless You! kiss kiss kiss

We are ALWAYS doing good and fine.
No be God?
Na Baba God be the source of our joy and happiness so.
Enjoy your day Chief.

BTW,
We no be Sir o,
We are simply WE!

Eyan Iyi simply means: A person of honour.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Kenog4real(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday man. But why the thing con be like campaign poster grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Kemfol: 11:36am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy Birthday Bro. Long life and prosperity to you.
Continue to live and celebrate in good health, wealth, joy and happiness by the special grace of the most high God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland, Others Honoured At The Nigeria Customer Service Awards 2015 (photos) / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. / itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.