Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) (21586 Views)

The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) / Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary / Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday, may God bless your new age in Jesus name, Amen!!!
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by tfelicityk(m): 11:48am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday to you bro
Wish you long live and more blessings of God.
Stay blessed
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2022
The caption tho

*Grand style*

What you mean grand style in this context bro

Na only grand photo shoot be this o

I beg to differ
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Zee0007: 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday, baba Green. More bliss and joy. One of my favourite nairalanders. Always dropping intelligent content.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by fergie001: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
Happy Birthday bro.....Long Life & Prosperity
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Shawnie(f): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
Many Excellent Returns of the day
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Stanweezy(m): 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
You for wear green cloth make we know say u be green man shocked

Happy birthday to you
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
If I talk sey na borrow him borrow everything wey him wear including shoes and wristwatch, dem go sey na bad belle dey worry me, but I no go talk am out. Just do quick go return them to the owner
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by heniford2: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
happy birthday jor grin cheesy u no mention me
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by wese90(m): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=111686755][/quote]

Happy Birthday sir, wishing you a very long life and prosperity
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by bluefilm: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Since when did dressing up and snapping a couple of photos become celebrating in style?

Well sha, aboki will always be aboki.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by 1F30M4(f): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
Birthday blessings, OP. Didn't know you're an April-born cheesy May God continually keep you in good health to see this day in many more years to come. Cheers!
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday young man LLNP cool
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Lepon02: 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
I like your opanka. grin
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by MadamOk(f): 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday may the good God bless you richly
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=111686755][/quote]Happy birthday to you, wishing you a fruitful and successful life , please don’t womanize so you can accomplish this great success that I’m seeing on your head, you have a great future and you are a great person. Best wishes
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by famiebee(f): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday to you
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday man...more life...more blessings[color=#006600][/color]
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
[/color] cheesy[color=#006600]
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
Happy birthday man..more life...more blessings
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Happy birthday to you wullnp ❀️
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2022
kyuniii:
Happy birthday man, more Green to your age.
Amen! Thanks Sir.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Happy birthday bruv
May you continue to soar higher
May God bless your pocket with too much money

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Amen!
Thanks brotherly and stop kicking people with your boot grin grin.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2022
HistoryAndTech:
Happy birthday Mr. Green Man!

God bless you Sir.
Amen! More History bro.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

More more bruv
Amen!
Grateful Sir.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:34am On Apr 11, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Hbd

Thanks boss.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2022
LoveTalk:

Awwwwnnn!
Happy birthday to Mr. Adesoye.
You are just amazing with your awesome threads
I pray for more money in your bank account Sir.
Enjoy your day Sir.
Amen! Thanks Nairaland Damsel!
You're loved ma'am.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Amen!
Thanks brotherly and stop kicking people with your boot grin grin.
I’m addicted to it bruv

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland, Others Honoured At The Nigeria Customer Service Awards 2015 (photos) / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. / itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.