Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) (20295 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by ifex370(m): 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Let's wait for 2 years since your street was fixed. Then we will evaluate the durability of the job. One of the best roads ever built in Warri is the Warri-Sapele Road built by Governor Sam Ogbemudia. That road is easily more than 40 years old and even with zero maintenance its still standing strong. I can count all the rubbish that Okowa has built that have failed while he's still governor. Let's not normalize substandard work to under the guise of Okowa is working. No he is not. He is stealing

This is a storm drainage that Okowa was running his mouth in 2020

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/asaba-stormwater-drainage-project-will-be-completed-in-3-months-―-augoye/amp/

2 years after the whole thing is washed up.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/23/delta-governor-okowas-n30-billion-drainage-project-collapses-over-use-‘substandard

Maybe it's because we saw terrible things during the tenure of the previous governor.

So the improvement I saw, abeg I'm grateful.
Omor person really suffer then in terms of road issue. But let's see how it goes sha. I really hope delta state gets it's right.
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Astoria:
A sharp contrast from your assertive statement earlier: "Obasanjo has no power when it coming to picking or selecting an aspirant...". Remain blessed.
Even though it is true, where did I say so Confused Pdp Muppet?
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Even though it is true, where did I say so Confused Pdp Muppet?
For your information, I am non-partisan so the senseless sentence 'Confused Pdp Muppet' or whatever that means in your airhead doesn't strike a balance on this divide. Initially I felt I bandied you to another person's mention in error (though my arguments true), you've successfully given a pointer that you might be behind the other moniker. Even though your claims are outright falsehood contrary to available facts, you will still stupidly uphold them due to your patient endurance of acute dementia. I hope you are buying fuel for N65 per litre besides exchanging a naira for a dollar, lucid Apc nitwit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taraba Governorship: Appeal Court Reserves Judgment On Ishaku’s Election / Recession: National Assembly Invites Buhari / Amaechi: China No Longer Give Us Money, We’re Asking Europe For Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.