Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) (20298 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Glacia25: 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
Rastaramsey:
What are those two old cargoes planning undecided undecided

Every motherfucker just keep running up and down when it's time for election....
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Selfmotivated: 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
dMomenTographer:
05 April 2022

The Governor of Delta State His Excellency Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa was in Abeokuta, Ogun State today for a working visit to Former President of the Federation, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo.

* Closed door meeting

* Discussion on security challenges facing the Nation

* The Governor described Obasanjo as ”someone who truly understands Nigeria through and through”, adding that Nigeria “needs to tap from him, especially at a time like this, which will help to shape this nation”.

* "As at today, I have not made up my mind. The important thing is not about myself; it’s about the nation,” Okowa said.

Photos: Daniel Sync/ TheMomenTographer
L
Puppet worshipping his master... Godfatherism is the bane of Nigeria politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by house10s2: 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
n dey let camera man enter
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
Na open the door small and throw one bomb inside and then lock the door back.

Switruth:
One day these closed door will refuse to open.
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by KarlWhyte(m): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
angry

Frigga13:
Okowa has successfully replaced Wike in the south

Who will trust Wike with power even if Na dash

He will learn by 2027

When next he hears yorub hype .. he go dodge with musCle

Those humans sabi end careers

Akpabio just off from the ladder..

The Amaech the hyped to high heavens as Vice President to former jigawa state Governor is now worst enemy..
and they’ve been doing all to discredit him this few weeks and render him the Akpabio treatment

That one still dey fight for survival

Make Yoruba support you and see you relegating

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by abobote: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
All these useless meeting here and there
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dshocker:
Obasanjo has no power when it coming to picking or selecting an aspirant...

Maybe they are discussing on how to export Obasanjo's cashew nuts to India
He singlehandedly picked his successor, and his successor's successor benefited from the magnanimity of continuity under the infamous 'Doctrine of Necessity'. He also successfully turned the tides agaisnt the first term government of his successor's successor and picked an abysmal failure of a president, in the personal of Muhammadu Buhari, don't forget.
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by CHAQUR: 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Me I just still dey look for that one person for this our country wey go put Nigeria first before hin personal self... Okowa..! You dey wyne me...?
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by obayendo1010(m): 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
We should watch closely and smartly as dumb as we think they are, there are ones deciding our future.
E shock you abi?

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nigeria is a zoo l nw believe it
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
lloydtruth:
Everything is close door meeting, as if anything will come out of it.

Papa OBJ should tell them the truth,for he knows everyone!
- that the Southern Nigeria People ( S/ West,S/ East and S/ South) are never United in Politics,as they love money and positions more than there people lives! For if they can overcome this and support the best candidate,then they are the winners!
The South should select a bold, hardworking,compassionate and courageous person that is ready to change Nigeria to a better state in this 21St Century!
Imagine,Nigeria is still talking about roads, light, security,when Americans are sleeping in the Mars; the Israel are developing everyday- technology; Japan is using technology to clean bombom in their toilets!
Despite the blessings of natural resources,see where we are! Our leaders ( State governments, National Assembly,State Assembly)- they lack fear of God and they should be ashamed,if there is a better language in their dictionary!
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
lloydtruth:
Everything is close door meeting, as if anything will come out of it.

Papa OBJ should tell them the truth,for he knows everyone!
- that the Southern Nigeria People ( S/ West,S/ East and S/ South) are never United in Politics,as they love money and positions more than there people lives! For if they can overcome this and support the best candidate,then they are the winners!
The South should select a bold, hardworking,compassionate and courageous person that is ready to change Nigeria to a better state in this 21St Century!
Imagine,Nigeria is still talking about roads, light, security,when Americans are sleeping in the Mars; the Israel are developing everyday- technology; Japan is using technology to clean bombom in their toilets.
Despite the blessings of natural resources,see where we are! Our leaders ( State governments, National Assembly,State Assembly)- they lack fear of God and they should be ashamed,if there is a better language in their dictionary!
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by VHILL: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Frigga13:

He will learn by 2027

Then that is the end of pdp

The Amaech the hyped to high heavens as Vice President to former jigawa state Governor is now worst enemy..
and they’ve been doing all to discredit him this few weeks and render him the Akpabio treatment

Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by VHILL: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Frigga13:

He will learn by 2027

Then that is the end of pdp
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by goody2019: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Authoreety:
I will support Okowa big time for any post he decides to run

Why? Is he ruling his state well?
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Iliya1520: 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
closed door meeting everywhere, I hope they have discussed meaningful matter.
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by ifex370(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
goody2019:

Why? Is he ruling his state well?

Yup. Did a really good job in 8 years.

Not a loud person achieves silently, and has a good heart.

Check his IG
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
OP,
Very "rude" of you to refer to the Delta State Executive Governor anyhow. No titles. Nothing. His name is Senator (Dr) Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa, the talk and do Governor

/s
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
ifex370:

Yup. Did a really good job in 8 years.

Not a loud person achieves silently, and has a good heart.

Check his IG

If ah woz you from here. Which useless "did a really good job"? Nobi his greatest project of allegedly building Storm management channels na hin rain wash away recently? Or are you a recipient of the nonsense patronage handout government he is doing? Warri is comatose and near embalmed and Okowa is doing well?
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by ifex370(m): 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
airsaylongcome:

If ah woz you from here. Which useless "did a really good job"? Nobi his greatest project of allegedly building Storm management channels na hin rain wash away recently? Or are you a recipient of the nonsense patronage handout government he is doing? Warri is comatose and near embalmed and Okowa is doing well?

Lol. Sorry boss. I visit asaba every once in a while. My " used to be" flooded street was fixed properly during his tenure. Something the last 2 governments failed to achieve in 16 years.

I can't tell for warri.
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
What's with Niger Deltans and Abeokuta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by mkasum(m): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
They all now wear red cap.
See them we are not igbo crew.
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by bonnyhope: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

I was asking one Tinubu supporter to telling me one region that Wike can win asides SS (tentative even) and he couldn’t.

Wike might be popular within PDP stakeholders but he’s a political baggage among the generality of the electorates.

I’ve continued to say it that Wike’s political career died the day he said he’s not Igbo.

Prior to that infamous statement, Igbos formed bulk of his greatest supporters.

But right now, Wike can’t get even 10% votes in SE nor in SW.

The north is a no go area for him.

He thinks everything is by thuggery.

Fool he is, sense he has not.

Your only problem is because he said he is nor ibo

Can anyone sell his identity because of political gain?
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
ifex370:

Lol. Sorry boss. I visit asaba every once in a while. My " used to be" flooded street was fixed properly during his tenure. Something the last 2 governments failed to achieve in 16 years.

I can't tell for warri.

Let's wait for 2 years since your street was fixed. Then we will evaluate the durability of the job. One of the best roads ever built in Warri is the Warri-Sapele Road built by Governor Sam Ogbemudia. That road is easily more than 40 years old and even with zero maintenance its still standing strong. I can count all the rubbish that Okowa has built that have failed while he's still governor. Let's not normalize substandard work to under the guise of Okowa is working. No he is not. He is stealing

This is a storm drainage that Okowa was running his mouth in 2020

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/asaba-stormwater-drainage-project-will-be-completed-in-3-months-―-augoye/amp/

2 years after the whole thing is washed up.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/23/delta-governor-okowas-n30-billion-drainage-project-collapses-over-use-‘substandard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by BESTScientist1: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
Wao
Penguin2:

Lol!

I was asking one Tinubu supporter to telling me one region that Wike can win asides SS (tentative even) and he couldn’t.

Wike might be popular within PDP stakeholders but he’s a political baggage among the generality of the electorates.

I’ve continued to say it that Wike’s political career died the day he said he’s not Igbo.

Prior to that infamous statement, Igbos formed bulk of his greatest supporters.

But right now, Wike can’t get even 10% votes in SE nor in SW.

The north is a no go area for him.

He thinks everything is by thuggery.

Fool he is, sense he has not.
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Astoria:
He singlehandedly picked his successor, and his successor's successor benefited from the magnanimity of continuity under the infamous 'Doctrine of Necessity'. He also successfully turned the tides agaisnt the first term government of his successor's successor and picked an abysmal failure of a president, in the personal of Muhammadu Buhari, don't forget.
He never picked Buhari, please talk of The comatose Yaradua & Mumu Jonathan that he handpicked.
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Let's wait for 2 years since your street was fixed. Then we will evaluate the durability of the job. One of the best roads ever built in Warri is the Warri-Sapele Road built by Governor Sam Ogbemudia. That road is easily more than 40 years old and even with zero maintenance its still standing strong. I can count all the rubbish that Okowa has built that have failed while he's still governor. Let's not normalize substandard work to under the guise of Okowa is working. No he is not. He is stealing

This is a storm drainage that Okowa was running his mouth in 2020

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/asaba-stormwater-drainage-project-will-be-completed-in-3-months-―-augoye/amp/

2 years after the whole thing is washed up.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/23/delta-governor-okowas-n30-billion-drainage-project-collapses-over-use-‘substandard
Useless Okowa, James Ibori will deal with the traitor.
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Penguin2: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
bonnyhope:

Your only problem is because he said he is nor ibo

Can anyone sell his identity because of political gain?

I don’t have a problem with him saying he’s not Igbo.

He’s at liberty to choose where he’s from.

What I’m saying is that he cannot expect to get the support of the tribe he has publicly disowned.
Re: Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
buckeyemedia:
He never picked Buhari, please talk of The comatose Yaradua & Mumu Jonathan that he handpicked.
A sharp contrast from your assertive statement earlier: "Obasanjo has no power when it coming to picking or selecting an aspirant...". Remain blessed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Jigawa (Aerial View) / FG Appoints Nuhu Ribadu As Chairman Petroleum Revenue Task Force / PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.