Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... (35833 Views)

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by HitSong: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2022
THE MAIN PROBLEM IS KILLING WHOEVER YOU CAUGHT WITH YOUR WIFE AND LEAVING YOUR WIFE TO LIVE FREELY.

IF I EVER CAUGHT MY WIFE WITH ANYONE, I'LL MAKE SURE THAT IT'S THE LAST SEX BOTH OF THEM WILL EVER HAVE IN THIS WORLD AND FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.
I will not kill them because killing is not even the best revenge...

- YOUR PRICK GO DISAPPEAR....
- YOUR LEGS OR HANDS GO DISAPPEAR...

- YOUR BREASTS OR NIPPLES GO DISAPPEAR....
- YOUR YANSH GO BECOME SHAPELESS....
- SUPER GLUE GO ENTER YOUR TOTO...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Amumaigwe: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2022
Hubeznigeria:
He married a promiscuous woman, simple!

Most are.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by ufotty2001: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2022
Austinbiggy:
this topic enter my head o, am not even married and am having sleepless nights with my girlfriend, she stayed with her friend and am asking her how she paid her bill and she's telling me is God and she's not working. some times some stories release a man bondage
my dear! Anytime u see a girl living above her income and above the stipends u give to her. Kindly know that someone else is eating her from d back

2 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by homenje73: 9:39am On Apr 06, 2022
OP borrow pose grin anyway lesson learnt
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by kaymart: 9:40am On Apr 06, 2022
habsydiamond:
Some women eh na only God know wetin be their problem... Marriage can not stop any one from fornication be it a woman or a man. If u marry a hoe, no matter how big ur Dickson is, ur woman will still dash it out like it's a world cup tournament... The worst is that u the husband may not even make the final.
World cup tournaments aren't dashed out. They are fought for with strong competition.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by nesgeeek(m): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2022
words of wisdom for the wise.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by GreyLaw(m): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2022
Michelle55:

If she bills you.... Problem!
If she doesn't bill you but relies on her Maker.. Still problem!
How exactly is trusting God to take care of her enough reason to doubt her now?
Don't let SM create doubts and problems in your relationship where there are none.

Yes. She is relying on her maker to throw money down from the skies to her. Believe me, God can send one money from nowhere; it has happened to me. I set out to prove Eph 1:3 and after many months of meditating and working that scripture I saw it work. First time 6k second time 245k. And it has worked many more times. Yes, it works, but the girl in question obviously may not have the spiritual maturity to have money provided for her from the skies as she opines.

She most likely gets her money from people and they are most likely men. She may not be cheating, but it is just a phone call away.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by baralatie(m): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2022
HitSong:
THE MAIN PROBLEM IS KILLING WHOEVER YOU CAUGHT WITH YOUR WIFE AND LEAVING YOUR WIFE TO LIVE FREELY.

IF I EVER CAUGHT MY WIFE WITH ANYONE, I'LL MAKE SURE THAT IT'S THE LAST SEX BOTH OF THEM WILL EVER HAVE IN THIS WORLD AND FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

- YOUR PRICK GO DISAPPEAR....
- YOUR LEGS OR HANDS GO DISAPPEAR...

- YOUR BREASTS OR NIPPLES GO DISAPPEAR....
- YOUR YANSH GO BECOME SHAPELESS....
- SUPER GLUE GO ENTER YOUR TOTO...
Two premeditated murder

You are playing with full life imprisonment

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by thetruthwins: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2022
Almaigaa:
If you want peace of mind, don't marry from East.

I don warn una.
embarassed
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by cescky(m): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2022
Michelle55:

If she bills you.... Problem!
If she doesn't bill you but relies on her Maker.. Still problem!
How exactly is trusting God to take care of her enough reason to doubt her now?
Don't let SM create doubts and problems in your relationship where there are none.

You should have more sense than this.

But bill him like how? Is he her father or employer? Its a relationship/friendship.

Perhaps i overrated you
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by imagrg(m): 9:43am On Apr 06, 2022
Eve even cheated on Adam by befriending the serpent and luring Adam to eat the 'forbidden fruit'.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Ebubu: 9:44am On Apr 06, 2022
Almaigaa:

I work in Owerri. I know the entire East like the back of my hand.
what’s with Owerri women?
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Shegzdave: 9:44am On Apr 06, 2022
chatinent:
Not even about a woman, trust no Nigerian.
Chief, you’ve been repeating this line for some time now.
Shey your country people do you strong thing grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by LastProphet: 9:45am On Apr 06, 2022
sorosoke101:
Chai!!! infact women, I don't understand what they really want. Even if you are as rich as dangote, they will always Bleep up, well I don't blame them ooh, I blame that woman called Eve she started all this shit.

Men bleep up too, a neighbor just impregnated a 15yr old house help and is a common story. The pastors that rape church ladies or sleep with them on the altar are what? always have sense

2 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by SmartPolician: 9:47am On Apr 06, 2022
Cutehector:
Since we all agree that people can never change,

So, if you see red flags in your relationship, you are only wasting your time having a discussion thinking they will take correction.

Just end it there. Continue to end it until you find the right person who understands what is expected of them in marriage.

Peace.

Don't let the society fool you: people change.
Your character today was not the same when you were 5 years old. If that's not change, what is?

Agents of socialization taught us everything we know today and everything you know is subject to change because it is constant.

However, it is wrong to get into marriage believing that your partner would change along the line or you can influence them to change because that may not eventually happen.

But do people change? Yes, they do.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Cutehector(m): 9:49am On Apr 06, 2022
SmartPolician:

Don't let the society fool you: people change.
Your character today was not the same when you were 5 years old. If that's not change, what is?

Agents of socialization taught us everything we know today and everything you know is subject to change because it is constant.

However, it is wrong to get into marriage believing that your partner would change along the line or you can influence them to change because that may not eventually happen.

But do people change? Yes, they do.

you are the one fooled bro.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Eastcaostboy: 9:49am On Apr 06, 2022
Almaigaa:

I work in Owerri. I know the entire East like the back of my hand.
jew
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Tendernessboy(m): 9:50am On Apr 06, 2022
My girlfriend z willing to make a blood oath all alone that no man would ever sleep with her or cheat on me.. just to give me assurance and calmness..but I still don't know what to do if I shld allowed her do such..but this won't stop me cheating..I just like I wanna put her in a trap .cos I must marry her if she does..any advice
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by LOVEGINO(m): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2022
Oxb90:
I will never do that. Because I know with my money I can buy more than 30 women and more will still be presenting themselves to be purchased. If na lie, ask bros Tuface, Davido, and Wizkid.
cheesy

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by zelnababa(m): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2022
Almaigaa:
If you want peace of mind, don't marry from East.

I don warn una.
chai, i remember control junction.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by soklipe: 9:52am On Apr 06, 2022
And don't kill your wife too!

And don't kill your rapist if you are being raped.

And don't divorce your wife if she cheats on you.

And don't divorce yourself if you cheat on your wife.

This naija life no balance

Even Wiz Kid no dey happy with Grammys

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by soklipe: 9:53am On Apr 06, 2022
Tendernessboy:
My girlfriend z willing to make a blood oath all alone that no man would ever sleep with her or cheat on me.. just to give me assurance and calmness..but I still don't know what to do if I shld allowed her do such..but this won't stop me cheating..I just like I wanna put her in a trap .cos I must marry her if she does..any advice
Run. Oga. Run.

E get why.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Hubeznigeria(m): 9:54am On Apr 06, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Most are.
I agree with you and of course most men are not innocent from this shit
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by baralatie(m): 9:55am On Apr 06, 2022
Tendernessboy:
You are a wicked person
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Caseless: 9:56am On Apr 06, 2022
Austinbiggy:
this topic enter my head o, am not even married and am having sleepless nights with my girlfriend, she stayed with her friend and am asking her how she paid her bill and she's telling me is God and she's not working. some times some stories release a man bondage
They don't deserve your "HBP". Treat them like you are ready to leave at anytime. Don't get too attached. If they mess up, move to the next one.

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by mastermaestro(m): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2022
The warning signs are always there. No wife starts sleeping around overnight. Some men are beyond redemption when making marital decisions. They see a glaring pit and dive in.

There is this dude that I cut off because I didn’t want to waste my energy flogging a dead horse. He has a girlfriend whom he intends to marry. Can you believe that anytime they have a quarrel, the said girlfriend quickly jumps into bed with any of her former lovers? It’s a sick routine. At times she would return with a pregnancy. It is this bad. grin But this young dude still wants to put a ring on her finger.

I have stopped taking his calls because I hate open display of docility and foolishness. angry Let him perish with his destructive cross. My point is that infidelity doesn’t start suddenly in marriage. Old habits are hard to let go. Now imagine how bleak the marital future of this young dude looks like.

Flee at the slightest signs! Will they hear? sad

4 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by chatinent: 9:58am On Apr 06, 2022
Shegzdave:

Chief, you’ve been repeating this line for some time now.
Shey your country people do you strong thing grin cheesy

They don show me pepper.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by owoshuyi(m): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2022
Just marry a woman/man that FEARS GOD or that is godly. Such people don't behave wickedly as the wife in the story.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by matm: 9:58am On Apr 06, 2022
.What of STDs Even if u don't kill urself as advised, STDs ur wife sleeping around will give u, will terminate u one day.
A promiscuous person is like a public toilet where everyone goes to ease or discharge himself.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Caseless: 9:58am On Apr 06, 2022
soklipe:
And don't kill your wife too!

And don't kill your rapist if you are being raped.

And don't divorce your wife if she cheats on you.

And don't divorce yourself if you cheat on your wife.

This naija life no balance

Even Wiz Kid no dey happy with Grammys
I'll never forgive her if she cheats on me. I'll divorce her out rightly
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 06, 2022
stamapro:

Nice one op, the part I completely disagree with my learned colleague is, the phrase "what will be will be". But nice advise
Thank you !

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Is Not The Same Man I Married. / 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. / What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.