Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... (35765 Views)

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by baralatie(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2022
owoshuyi:
Just marry a woman/man that FEARS GOD or that is godly. Such people don't behave wickedly as the wife in the story.
Em!

So!

If she fall temptation what next?
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by SeniorGee(m): 10:01am On Apr 06, 2022
Austinbiggy:
this topic enter my head o, am not even married and am having sleepless nights with my girlfriend, she stayed with her friend and am asking her how she paid her bill and [b]she's telling me is God [/b]and she's not working. some times some stories release a man bondage

Abeg no kee mee wit lafff grin grin grin grin grin grin
My brother no be God??
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Shegzdave: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2022
chatinent:

They don show me pepper.
One has to be careful when dealing with Nigerians truly...
Our charity no begin at home grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Angel55555(m): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2022
baralatie:

Manslaughter,agravated assault,damages on the woman
Add the two plus damages to third party
The 10 years was plus or minus 2 years the prison time!
I get it now....thanks sir
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Tendernessboy(m): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2022
baralatie:

You are a wicked person

How am I wicked sir
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by michoim(m): 10:03am On Apr 06, 2022
Wao! What a food for thought! Your writing is full of wisdom...
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2022
You can't own a human being. Not to talk of a woman.

I told one guy last week that the last thing I would do is fight over a woman. The guy said I'm bluffing, make I just pray make I nor find myself for that position. Lol.

You can't even control a 10-year-old child. Everyone has a mind of their own and loves freedom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Pascopele: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2022
Austinbiggy:
this topic enter my head o, am not even married and am having sleepless nights with my girlfriend, she stayed with her friend and am asking her how she paid her bill and she's telling me is God and she's not working. some times some stories release a man bondage
Your GF is on any of this telegram channel
LizzyLounge
Unbranded
SoniaLegitXclusive

2 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 06, 2022
Austinbiggy:
this topic enter my head o, am not even married and am having sleepless nights with my girlfriend, she stayed with her friend and am asking her how she paid her bill and she's telling me is God and she's not working. some times some stories release a man bondage

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Praktikals(m): 10:06am On Apr 06, 2022
yuping:
undecidedNa only muni dey let his aggressive side show in that situation, just walk away divorce fine another clit to chop.
Thats the best, but not so easy
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Unshackled: 10:07am On Apr 06, 2022
Gloccz:

https://www.nairaland.com/6379248/how-man-ended-jail-after
although it is probably fiction but makes sense.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by mastermaestro(m): 10:08am On Apr 06, 2022
Austinbiggy:

If you don’t know what she does to sustain herself, my guy, take off o! grin It is better to date a struggling person who legitimately earns 10k working at a visible business outfit than someone who lives fine and yet you can’t lay hold on her economic means.

Look elsewhere bro, my sincere advice. Most of them who shout ‘na god’ are prostitutes in disguise. They are always embarking on business and social trips. This week, they’ll tell you they are travelling for a friend’s wedding. Next month, they want to go buy ‘goods’ in another state. Their body is their work tool. Be wise! sad

2 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by UncleJudax(m): 10:08am On Apr 06, 2022
Fiscus105:

The problem is that many of you do see red flags during relationships or courtships, but you always ignore/overlook them as minors or thinking he or she will latter outgrown such attitude, meanwhile, humans hardly change.

For your girl that she said its God that is doing it for her, tell her to give u her passwords to her social media accounts ( FB, whatsap,Instagram etc,) if you dare open them, ......."thr,are her shops located".....you will see those who are footing her bills on her phone and not God as she proclaimed.
1. People change and/or hide some behaviour
2. Simps are Gods too.

Solution: Leave the relationship/marriage.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 06, 2022
The court upheld provocation, on what grounds

Did the man physically attack him?

for all I know adultery is not a crime in our laws...that will be sentiments or impropriety, being displayed by the judge

This your story grin
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by bayfed: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2022
No matter how attached you might think you guys have become, never be so relax, let her understand you'll you disappear two seconds if she mess up.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Kuriosmynd: 10:12am On Apr 06, 2022
Tendernessboy:
My girlfriend z willing to make a blood oath all alone that no man would ever sleep with her or cheat on me.. just to give me assurance and calmness..but I still don't know what to do if I shld allowed her do such..but this won't stop me cheating..I just like I wanna put her in a trap .cos I must marry her if she does..any advice
You no geh sense.
That's all I can say.
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by DenreleDave(m): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2022
grin grin

Seems I know dt ur gf.... Someone I am close to
Austinbiggy:

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by TheMan3: 10:14am On Apr 06, 2022
Almaigaa:
If you want peace of mind, don't marry from East.

I don warn una.
and you had to bring in your racist comment here. You are worse than the woman

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Eagba(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2022
Almaigaa:

I don warn una.
slowpoke can you confidently state where you are from?
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by stanliwise(m): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2022
GreyLaw:

Yes. She is relying on her maker to throw money down from the skies to her. Believe me, God can send one money from nowhere; it has happened to me. I set out to prove Eph 1:3 and after many months of meditating and working that scripture I saw it work. First time 6k second time 245k. And it has worked many more times. Yes, it works, but the girl in question obviously may not have the spiritual maturity to have money provided for her from the skies as she opines.

She most likely gets her money from people and they are most likely men. She may not be cheating, but it is just a phone call away.
I sorry for your kind of person. People like una na people wey dey inconclusive about everything
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Enemyofpeace: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2022
A big D!ck won't raise your kids, Get yourself a man with a vision and a lifetime plan. You won't be Hot forever
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by 24SEVEN: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2022
What will be will be, because at the end, you are just alone, even your shadow may leave you in the darkest corner.

this is the absolute conclusion of it.

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Tendernessboy(m): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

You no geh sense.
That's all I can say.
How old are you?

Am still seeking advice on what to at this moment.... I accept I no get sense...den talk sense to my hear.. make I know before My mistake
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by FireUpNow(m): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2022
Q woman is like a horse, any man can ride on her. Trust no woman
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by blue01(m): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2022
Almaigaa:

I don warn una.

If you don't want to die young still don't also marry from the s/west(Yoruba women), Thier women are dogs
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Fourwinds: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2022
Austinbiggy:

I have learnt this wisdom OP put out here long ago...A girl once asked me if I love from my heart or from my head...my reply was........

I LOVE FROM HEAD.. It ended the relationship ..I had no regret. I am a SPARTAN... Just make enough money, marry, fvck ,have children. If she behave well ,treat her well but if she who..re around divorce her...I always will have no regret.. I don't cheat so I hate it more than hell

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by okoroemeka(m): 10:23am On Apr 06, 2022
Aboks:
The wife na hoelosho
every woman is a potential hoe at the right place at the right time with the right person at the right price,I don't bother myself with things that I cannot control like weather,fate, destiny and women.

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by alphaNomega: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

Parental experience ?
Don't be Naive.....our parents were the best

Lol. Your parents were very good at hiding their mischief from you.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Kuriosmynd: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2022
Tendernessboy:

Am still seeking advice on what to at this moment.... I accept I no get sense...den talk sense to my hear.. make I know before My mistake
Discard any notion of blood convenant.
It's one of the stupidiest tin to hear from a woman....Blood covenant or not doesn't mean she won't stab u in future. It's inconsequential.
.ur gal is probably a teenager...by the times she's in her 20s she will know better.
Just enjoy urself, and never ever commit or promsie marriage. Tell her no one knows tomorrow, only God can determine what the future holds, that the future will reveal itself.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by owoshuyi(m): 10:24am On Apr 06, 2022
A woman that fears and loves God won't ever fall.
If at all she does fall, next is to forgive her because YOU KNOW VERY WELL she's not that type of person to do bad shit.

baralatie:

Em!

So!

If she fall temptation what next?
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Kuriosmynd: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2022
alphaNomega:

Lol. Your parents were very good at hiding their mischief from you.
Same as your mischievous parents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. / Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? / Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.