Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family (38195 Views)

Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage / Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by CashVessel(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
manmade:
Hmmmm this your uniform get as he he ooo ,it looks like a private guard uniform hope it's not what I'm thinking grin
Chai! Ignorance of high level. Instead of you to use the small data you have to Google their uniform, u dey here dey talk.
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by madridsta007(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
sagaf4:
Them go bill am taya

He is ready for the billings.
That is why he travelled after 6 years. If you know, you know.
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by zeyt: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
His posture truly America. He would have pot belly if in Nigeria all this time.
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by 1F30M4(f): 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
His mum, awwww smiley Welcome home, son of the soil.
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by Starking1000000(m): 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
����
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by trippleKAY(m): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Their old man stingy ooo, he jus hijacked all the hug to himself only grin
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by alexvic12: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
Oh the joys, the hugs, the smiles!

I recall when my mom nearly fell sick the first time I left home for school.

Family is everything.

Congrats, Marine.

Semper Fi!
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by bigtt76(f): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
But the uniform look like those security guards for Lagos dem uniform shaaa cheesy ....na joke I de oo! Nice one and welcome home.

Omicronvaccine:
Nigerian Man In The U.S. Marines Returns Home After Six Years To Surprise His family (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chLppUb4tlA

A Nigerian man serving in the U.S. Marines returned home after six years to surprise his family, IGBERETV reports.

He shared a video of his home return with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cb21psgJ5OX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by Mikeiron78(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
I don't know these idiots wear uniforms of a foreign country to Nigeria, I guess to oppress the fools, lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by Allisgud: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
The guy fit in the uniform,US marine I heard are very tough they recieve training in all military form
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by silverlinen(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

They almost made me cry and I had to tell my family that I was in training and can’t use my phone so they won’t worry when I don’t pick or call back for 2days.

See format
Damn.....Mad format brr

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by bizzibodi(m): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Which kind of security guard uniform be this,abeg wear d all respected marine Camo jare.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by abobote: 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I love his height and physique tho..wow..
So this homo wey dem de call you, na true?
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by vikgreen01(m): 1:50am On Apr 07, 2022
lilachiever:

He's a corporal.

It seems the commission cadre of the US army is very hard to join. I have seen/read a lot of Nigerian born parading as NCO.

Secondly those folks yarning Nigerian soldiers will see this corporal and b crumbling for him, is it if this corporal see a commissioned officer of the Nigerian armed forces,,, can he(the corporal) still be feeling high nd brag.

I am even thinking this US corporal cannot see a Nigerian sergeant and still have the gut to have a feel of leverage thou I am guessing non commissioned cadre and commissioned cadre is clearly differentiated in all continents wic make me think this corporal cannot even look the face of a Nigerian commissioned officer or any other country.

Thanks if U can offer an insight on this.
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by manmade(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2022
CashVessel:

Chai! Ignorance of high level. Instead of you to use the small data you have to Google their uniform, u dey here dey talk.
"The Wise one" I think you should be the one in need of this advise, I know that US Marine uniform doesn't look like this even the ceremonial Cap is not supposed to be adorn on non ceremonial dresses, the trousers is a bit akin to the Marine trousers but the uniform and type of cap is a no no , Google is also a good friend of yours. Shalom
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by MrDoGood(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
BigDawsNet:

You don't know the marine his a corporal?

Maybe you should check his rank

I do. I didn't look at the video nor paid detailed attention. That's a good one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight? / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story / Lovely Picture Of Sisters In Bridal Train For Their Sibling's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.