Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family (38175 Views)

Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage / Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by olakan22: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2022
Pdalds:
Lucky he has a loving Uncle. Unlike others that would bury your image deep in the native mortal to kiss your stars goodbye
Ki lo kan tun kan Uncle ninuu eleyii bai
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by toujurs: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2022
I hope he came with owo da, along with him o.
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by Puremaker8: 11:33am On Apr 06, 2022
jumper524:
he no go marry you, in fact no man go marry you.
that guy you quoted is a gay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by Attackerokenwa: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2022
What a joy to hold
It's a thing of joy when you are successful and make people around so happy
Baba God am still standing on the queue so it will get to my turn
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by MrDoGood(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Welcome back corporal
Thanks for your service

I have wanted to return back home on this uniform..but I'm not thinking about the military now :- kiss

He told you that ?
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by Elhabeeb1(m): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2022
Make IPOB no come visit am wo.
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by Dmacqh(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2022
There’s no love greater than family blood love . That’s why my best friend , my Niggarrrrr , my crime partner ,my teacher , my motivator , hypeman , my borrowing plug , my second, PA, etc are my 3 siblings . Our love for each other , is greatest love I’ve and I’ll experience. Our reasoning , taste , hobby , intelligence etc are same . God bless my parents for building such bonds in us .
His physique is dope . Yes I know I’m poor or broke now , but I can’t trade anything for my physique maybe because I’m into sports . But it doesn’t remove anything from one body or pocket to be fit . Fitness is game .
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by Brandonx(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2022
Nice � I’ll be surprising my folks very soon
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2022
WELCOME PAL.BUT MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YIUR SUVEILLENCE SYSTEM AND COMBAT EQUIPMENT READY IN CASE OF KIDNAPPERS AND ENVIOUS NEIGHBORS. undecided
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by Bluntemperor: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2022
Pdalds:
Lucky he has a loving Uncle. Unlike others that would bury your image deep in the native mortal to kiss your stars goodbye

Good for him!
A surprise visit for the intelligent ones.
Never announced your arrival or departure because of the wicked ones and in fact don't allow where you stay because the local man think you have all the dollars in your possession!
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by barragan: 11:50am On Apr 06, 2022
He reminds me of young Eddy Murphy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by Doxa35(m): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2022
Congrats
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by Btruth: 11:53am On Apr 06, 2022
I'm so happy for him. God bless all our children in diaspora in Jesus name.
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by seanjy4konji: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2022
Beautiful...

Mothers though..see the joy...
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2022
As US pali hard to get, joining the military is certainly another option. Congrats to them though and more lucky to others out there trying to get their papers. It will all end in praise.
#Japa state of mind

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by mbjsuki(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Congratulation to him on his safe arrival and to his family for the reunion. My advice, return back to your base U.S. the earlier the better.
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by obedience4(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hoorah Marines

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by alphaNomega: 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
handsomeyinka:

Uniform or no uniform...The most important thing is that his family were extremely happy to receive him.

A private guard is happier in usa than most master degree holder in Nigeria.

Well i have nothing against you but just against our failed government..

May God continue to bless our hustle and bustle.

That's why I wrote what I wrote in my signature, but alaribe1992 thinks I am discriminating blacks. He is yet to answer my question and it has been 2 hours now.
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by lilachiever(m): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
wolesmile:
Na Sergeant sef. Non commissioned. He better be careful for our obodo Naija. I have said my piece o!!!

He's a corporal.
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by lilachiever(m): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
MrDoGood:

He told you that ?

He's a Corporal (E-4)... One rank away from being sergeant.
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by wolesmile(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
lilachiever:

He's a corporal.

You're right. I had to go check again. I thought I saw three stripes. Thanks for the correction.
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by Sanctecosma(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Lol. If dem no bill am wetin dem gain? cheesy cheesy
#realmatters
sagaf4:
Them go bill am taya
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by Dollarremix(m): 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I love his height and physique tho..wow..
cheesy Shea height and physique lover
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by Enemyofpeace: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
Wetin him come find for this jungle now? I hope him village people go pity am for him to go back safely
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by BigDawsNet: 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
MrDoGood:

He told you that ?

You don't know the marine his a corporal?

Maybe you should check his rank

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by BigDawsNet: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
snookcg:
As US pali hard to get, joining the military is certainly another option. Congrats to them though and more lucky to others out there trying to get their papers. It will all end in praise.
#Japa state of mind

Amen bro!
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by bigbossmendy: 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Shedrack777:
if i talk wetin dey my mind, people go just dey quote quote me up and down

Talk na
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by anonimi: 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Nigerian Man In The U.S. Marines Returns Home After Six Years To Surprise His family (Photos, Video)

A Nigerian man serving in the U.S. Marines returned home after six years to surprise his family, IGBERETV reports.

He shared a video of his home return with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cb21psgJ5OX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Is mental slavery worse, and more difficult to escape than the physical slavery of centuries ago, when we raided and captured our brethren for sale to the whites and Arabs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by Angrygoat: 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
He should watch his back,if npf don't get him,NA will get him,or his village ppl,or even his uncle can poison him. Why come back, why.
Re: Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family by Basicend: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I love his height and physique tho..wow..

Nigerian glory diggers . . Always after physical things .

Connect to them at your own peril.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story / My Wife Fought My Mum / I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.