Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Are Not (pictures) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Are Not (pictures) (50635 Views)

10 Distinct Things You Probably Think Are The Same / How Do You Think? Are You Creative? Logical? Inventive? / Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Are Not (pictures) by Padipadi(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
back to sender
Last Bullet:
You are suffering from melancholy and general disability of the mind. I pity your existence!
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Are Not (pictures) by pacespot(m): 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Incredible list
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Are Not (pictures) by Longman8: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
Woa! really learnt alot from this educative piece. Now knows the different btw PILLS AND TABLET. Thumbup for this.
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Are Not (pictures) by wizod(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
The best and most educative post for d month
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Are Not (pictures) by muyico(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
Same thing goes with satan and lucifa they ha both falling angels.but lucifa is leader of all evils doer
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Are Not (pictures) by Jefferic(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
This is very educative..........

ExAngel007:
Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually
Aren't

leggo!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/audreyworboys/words-same-but-different
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Are Not (pictures) by ultraviolet27(f): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
Jam and Jelly are the Same its Just that One is the British Word for it while the Other is the American Word for it,So also is Cookies and Biscuits the Same but different English and American term for it ,and mind You Nigerian Plantain Ripens to Yellow too before it Can be Cooked or Fried in some Household, While if it is still Green Can be Consumed as Starchy Food.
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Are Not (pictures) by bluefilm: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hmmm... I didn't know about that Great Britain and United Kingdom.

Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Are Not (pictures) by GodisFirst: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nice one, very informative
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Are Not (pictures) by bluefilm: 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
Noshitboi:
How about thinking Tinubu is 70 years old when actually he's 105years old

VERY funny indeed. grin grin grin
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Are Not (pictures) by kechywillz(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
How do I differentiate alligator n crocodile coz to me its the same thing
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Are Not (pictures) by Gunboysavage(m): 8:17am On Apr 07, 2022
With due respect..., You're crazy sir.. grin
OlawaleBammie:

See, wither shrimp or prawn
Ede is ede, that is what i know grin

Butterfly or moths
Labalaba is labalaba

Dolphin or porpoise
Any big fish for river na shark, a no dey stress mysef

Turtle or tortoise
We only have ijapa

Dont disturb ursef, i can never know the difference between crocodile and alligator
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Are Not (pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 8:21am On Apr 07, 2022
Gunboysavage:
With due respect..., You're crazy sir.. grin

grin grin
Comrade wetin i do??
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Are Not (pictures) by Mryacks: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2022
ExAngel007:
Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually
Aren't

leggo!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/audreyworboys/words-same-but-different

Enlightening...
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Are Not (pictures) by ugotex85: 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
OP, thanks for the education. My question is between a rat and a mouse which is bigger?
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Are Not (pictures) by professore(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2022
Very nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) / SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) / ‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.