Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,842 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial (932 Views)

Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial / “the Nigeria Military Will Hear From Us Soon” – Nnamdi Kanu / Enforcement Of Anti-open Grazing In South-east Begins Soon – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pray For Me, My Freedom Will Happen Soon – Nnamdi Kanu Begs Ahead Of Trial by ablejesus26(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Prayers without work will achieve nothing.
Ask God for forgiveness first and foremost.
You don't have control over your occult taliban wannabe fruad ipob anymore and the militant esn,but you can do well to give out information on how they can be stopped.
They have become a big problem to Igboland that you claim to be fighting for.
The same Igbo leaders you went about cursing and threatning are the ones that will help you seek for a political settlement so apologize to them.
Very proud egotistic man.
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Turned Their Wedding Reception Into A Prayer Crusade / Tinubu Resurrects Enron And I Travel Down Memory Lane / Man Carry Very Big Pig On Top Of Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.