Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Ikeja Bomb Blast Victims Not Compensated? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikeja Bomb Blast Victims Not Compensated? (1223 Views)

Bindow Jibrilla Visits Bomb Blast Victims, Bans Night Market / Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) / Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Bomb Blast Victims Not Compensated? by Googler(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2011
"I lost my husband at the Ikeja Cantonment bomb blast. I have two children. When my house rent expired the landlord threw us out. The children and I have been hanging about. We sometimes sleep under the bridge. But what pains me most is that my children are not going to school. I know that would not happen if my husband were alive. The government has been unfair to us, since the bomb blast was of their making." - A victim of the bomb blast speaking on TVC.

I am shocked and ashamed beyond words that these people have not been compensated by the Nigerian Army and its principal, the Federal Government of Nigeria!
Re: Ikeja Bomb Blast Victims Not Compensated? by redsun(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2011
Why do you think heinous sects like bokoharam are springing up in nigeria?Because nigeria is run by men and women who are morally dead,with no emotions for humanity whatsoever,ie,GEJ

(1) (Reply)

Floods: Senate Rejects Lagos’ Cry For Help / The Day President Jonathan Shared Reno Omokri Twitter Page / Cash-lite Lagos: Banks Woo Churches With E-payment -expect This Soon!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.