Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? (1993 Views)

Help: How Do I Greet A Neighbor That Just Gave Birth / Help!!! How Do I Change My Father's Mode Of Dressing. / Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by emmanuelbrown26: 4:14am On Apr 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
Oga, involve her husband and get back ur Capital.
U are d only person that has made a valid and solid point, he should do d needful and get his godamn money
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Deeprooted: 5:31am On Apr 08, 2022
cayorday89:

Hahahahaha Klass...
@OP, if you truly want your money back you have to involve her husband, that was what I did but I told him we were just friends because I truly wanted to protect her as she also dated the guy while she was dating me until I found out. It will be easier if you have the receipts either recorded conversations on call or through WhatsApp chats with her to show her husband, if not start doing it now requesting for your money and engaging in conversations about how it all started (my ex made a call needing money to pay for her fees and would return it next week and I had no evidence to show) and how you desperately need money now since you can't get it from anywhere else. From there things can nfild, you also have to disturb the husband and if he is a person that does not like embarrassment he will see to it that she pays and probably pay part of it. In my case she lied to her husband severally that she paid me and also called me to beg me not to tell her husband again that she will pay me, but each time she defaults on the agreed date, I go back to him and he takes the fire back to her but it seems she already made up her mind not to pay until I resorted to my last and uncivil option, the husband got annoyed with me then I finally told him we dated and he only told me he was sure there was something between us and only wanted to be very sure and we both closed the chapter.
If the money is huge, do all you can to get if back and keep WhatsApp evidence. Noted thanks bro

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Deeprooted: 5:32am On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=cayorday89 post=111747768]

Hahahahaha Klass...
@OP, if you truly want your money back you have to involve her husband, that was what I did but I told him we were just friends because I truly wanted to protect her as she also dated the guy while she was dating me until I found out. It will be easier if you have the receipts either recorded conversations on call or through WhatsApp chats with her to show her husband, if not start doing it now requesting for your money and engaging in conversations about how it all started (my ex made a call needing money to pay for her fees and would return it next week and I had no evidence to show) and how you desperately need money now since you can't get it from anywhere else. From there things can nfild, you also have to disturb the husband and if he is a person that does not like embarrassment he will see to it that she pays and probably pay part of it. In my case she lied to her husband severally that she paid me and also called me to beg me not to tell her husband again that she will pay me, but each time she defaults on the agreed date, I go back to him and he takes the fire back to her but it seems she already made up her mind not to pay until I resorted to my last and uncivil option, the husband got annoyed with me then I finally told him we dated and he only told me he was sure there was something between us and only wanted to be very sure and we both closed the chapter.
If the money is huge, do all you can to get if back and keep WhatsApp evidence.

Thanks a lot bro! I'm doing it this weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Klass99(f): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Deeprooted: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2022
Klass99:

Nice, I knew you would be a helpful resource given your prior experience with this.

The part about her lying to her hubby that she had paid you already, then pleading with you not to tell him, is new.

It wasn't in your previous narrative, but knowing it now, makes me more glad that you got your money back.

@ Deeprooted, how did you allow the loan linger for so long to a point where she even got married and now has 2 kids? That's a lot of time and life events which have gone by. She probably felt repaying the loan doesn't matter now.

One set of people I dislike in my life, is people who take money from others and and refuse to pay back for one reason or the other, then they start giving you attitude on top of it again.

300k is not moi-moi money o, I can't see myself letting go of that kind of money, without first attempting to recover it by any means necessary. I will do all I can to recover, if e pass me, then I leave it for God like we Nigerians love to do. I am pissed on your behalf.

Thanks bro. I think involving her husband is my best bet now.
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Klass99(f): 9:51am On Apr 08, 2022
cool
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Deeprooted: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2022
Klass99:

angry I am not a bro. Why are you referring to everyone as bro?

You think only men are capable of sound thinking and good judgment ba? No be me call Cayorday come for you, to show you the way?

This NL men sef, they will see F clearly indicated by someone's moniker and still be calling you bro up and down. Rant over, I no dey vex o, but I just thought to put it out there.

You didn't answer my question, why did you allow it linger till now? Anyway good luck recovering

Noted

Back to your question. It has always been promises now and then. At first she said she business was agro only for me to discover she was only buying time to herself, thinking I would eventually allow it slide.

Again, thanks for calling on cayorday for me

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Klass99(f): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Deeprooted: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2022
Klass99:

I understand. We are good wink

smiley
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Mariangeles(f): 10:45am On Apr 08, 2022
HUSTLER001:
Wrong investment. Sorry bro! Just move on.

Just move on just like that? Why? Because the debtor is a female?
Would you say so if it were a male?
How can someone not want to pay back a whole 300k loan as initially agreed?
Do you know what 300k can do for anyone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by GloriousGbola: 11:18am On Apr 08, 2022
Klass99:

You didn't answer my question, why did you allow it linger till now? Anyway good luck recovering

You no dey this Sai Buhari economy. Eye dey red red red

Every debtor must pay angry angry
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by cayorday89(m): 11:55am On Apr 08, 2022
Klass99:

Nice, I knew you would be a helpful resource given your prior experience with this.

The part about her lying to her hubby that she had paid you already, then pleading with you not to tell him, is new.

It wasn't in your previous narrative, but knowing it now, makes me more glad that you got your money back.

@ Deeprooted, how did you allow the loan linger for so long to a point where she even got married and now has 2 kids? That's a lot of time and life events which have gone by. She probably felt repaying the loan doesn't matter now.

One set of people I dislike in my life, is people who take money from others and and refuse to pay back for one reason or the other, then they start giving you attitude on top of it again.

300k is not moi-moi money o, I can't see myself letting go of that kind of money, without first attempting to recover it by any means necessary. I will do all I can to recover, if e pass me, then I leave it for God like we Nigerians love to do. I am pissed on your behalf.
If I start the narratives how it all played out it will consume lots of web space, she was quite manipulative, she even tried getting me private teaching jobs as side hustle and acting friendly and she will definitely pay me but I know the end game so I was ready for her, it took me one full year to act, so imagine the many narratives in between that one year, I was only bidding my time so people will not say I was wrong and that she did as the husband called me to tell me he will see to the end of it and that he has all the receipts and even voice calls he had with me and I then sent him a message that she was my girlfriend who was dating both of us at the same time and I told her at the time when I was sensing such that she could take her walk but she insisted there was nothing like that and I showed him evidence and that I am ready to present them anywhere, he had no option than to end it all on a friendly note, she even gave birth recently as people were calling the sim to congratulate her and once they hear my voice, they think it's her husband and they say in-law, how is our baby and wife, I just tell them wrong number...
@ deeprooted, mine is just 30k, 300k is huge, involve the police if you can but first try chatting her up on WhatsApp and get concrete evidence, tell her you have no other means of income and that is your only hope of survival, her replies will show the sort of person she is and please never make the mistake of insulting her, just continue pleading for a period of 3 to 6 months just to show you were patient enough, then contact the husband and take things up from there, and also never threaten her just plead and plead, and make your case that of helplessness as this is what you will show to the husband to get his sympathy and she will be forced to pay if he is an understanding person....Below is my concluding chat with her husband.

[11/09/2021, 4:38 PM] Kuljoe: I always like to come clean before I take any action
[11/09/2021, 4:46 PM] +234 806 5: I suspected this but that’s by the way....I have to move on...hope you are ok now?
[11/09/2021, 4:48 PM] Kuljoe: Seriously I have no issues with her and I let her know several times, but she should just pay my money cos I borrowed her ni I did not dash her, but no probs with her anymore
[11/09/2021, 4:52 PM] +234 806 5: Even at that you shouldn’t have pulled the money like that....because that’s fraud and a criminal act....you could land your self in efcc net...that’s bad of you...
[11/09/2021, 4:53 PM] +234 806 5: Just that I was pissed off with your act...

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Deeprooted: 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
cayorday89:

If I start the narratives how it all played out it will consume lots of web space, she was quite manipulative, she even tried getting me private teaching jobs as side hustle and acting friendly and she will definitely pay me but I know the end game so I was ready for her, it took me one full year to act, so imagine the many narratives in between that one year, I was only bidding my time so people will not say I was wrong and that she did as the husband called me to tell me he will see to the end of it and that he has all the receipts and even voice calls he had with me and I then sent him a message that she was my girlfriend who was dating both of us at the same time and I told her at the time when I was sensing such that she could take her walk but she insisted there was nothing like that and I showed him evidence and that I am ready to present them anywhere, he had no option than to end it all on a friendly note, she even gave birth recently as people were calling the sim to congratulate her and once they hear my voice, they think it's her husband and they say in-law, how is our baby and wife, I just tell them wrong number...
@ deeprooted, mine is just 30k, 300k is huge, involve the police if you can but first try chatting her up on WhatsApp and get concrete evidence, tell her you have no other means of income and that is your only hope of survival, her replies will show the sort of person she is and please never make the mistake of insulting her, just continue pleading for a period of 3 to 6 months just to show you were patient enough, then contact the husband and take things up from there, and also never threaten her just plead and plead, and make your case that of helplessness as this is what you will show to the husband to get his sympathy and she will be forced to pay if he is an understanding person....Below is my concluding chat with her husband.

[11/09/2021, 4:38 PM] Kuljoe: I always like to come clean before I take any action
[11/09/2021, 4:46 PM] +234 806 5: I suspected this but that’s by the way....I have to move on...hope you are ok now?
[11/09/2021, 4:48 PM] Kuljoe: Seriously I have no issues with her and I let her know several times, but she should just pay my money cos I borrowed her ni I did not dash her, but no probs with her anymore
[11/09/2021, 4:52 PM] +234 806 5: Even at that you shouldn’t have pulled the money like that....because that’s fraud and a criminal act....you could land your self in efcc net...that’s bad of you...
[11/09/2021, 4:53 PM] +234 806 5: Just that I was pissed off with your act...

That's quite detailed ! Thanks so much for this.
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by cayorday89(m): 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
Deeprooted:

Noted

Back to your question. It has always been promises now and then. At first she said she business was agro only for me to discover she was only buying time to herself, thinking I would eventually allow it slide.

Again, thanks for calling on cayorday for me
Baba, it's their way either male or female, so many excuses but I was patient because I have two cards to play, retrieve my sim with her and get my money from her account or go to her husband shop and follow him home from there because I did not know where she currently live, but the first one worked and I no stress myself.

Is she still giving excuses or she is not responding to your messages again.
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Deeprooted: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
cayorday89:

Baba, it's their way either male or female, so many excuses but I was patient because I have two cards to play, retrieve my sim with her and get my money from her account or go to her husband shop and follow him home from there because I did not know where she currently live, but the first one worked and I no stress myself.

Is she still giving excuses or she is not responding to your messages again.

After going through your suggestions,I just put a call through to her, luckily she picked and I recorded everything. I overheard her asking someone I assume to be a customer,the soup she would bring and the person replied "egusi mixed with draw" . She must have taken over her mum's restaurant business. I will call her later in the evening for more evidence. Thanks a lot
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by cayorday89(m): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Deeprooted:

After going through your suggestions,I just put a call through to her, luckily she picked and I recorded everything. I overheard her asking someone I assume to be a customer,the soup she would bring and the person replied "egusi mixed with draw" . She must have taken over her mum's restaurant business. I will call her later in the evening for more evidence. Thanks a lot
We will need updates as things unfold... Success Bro...
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Deeprooted: 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
cayorday89:

We will need updates as things unfold... Success Bro...

I will keep you updated
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Klass99(f): 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by cayorday89(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Klass99:

If you see as I bust laugh at this part ehn. Sharp guy! grin

Kai this Kayode you are something else, you still have the chats till now? Lmao.

Believe me when I say some of us (male and female) are very uneasy with debt. One of my male friends has told me "When I owe people money, I see them in my dreams" Meaning he is eager to pay back as quickly as possible. He was joking but I could relate.

There's a good feeling and massive sense of relief I always experience from repaying a loan/debt. I paid one of my siblings their money recently, even though it wiped my accounts clean of all the money I have, I feel good and grateful to God for his provision and the means to pay back, including the fact that I don't have that hanging round my neck, like the hang man's noose anymore.
I don't delete chats most times even when I change phones which I hardly do sef..

As I am managing my life, I hardly borrow form people so people who knows me always know I have funds in my account as I save massively just to meet my targets and they tend to lend money from me, below is a chat with someone I don't even know her house except that we worked together briefly and she has helped me in my down times, but I still give out what I can afford to lose except in the case of that my ex as I did it based on trust and giving her benefit of the doubt and I have had to block someone who gives me stories and stress on my own money and to those who pay without wahala I always appreciate.

[27/01, 12:09 PM] Imoni: Kay Kay
[27/01, 2:30 PM] Kuljoe: Yeah ma'am
[27/01, 2:30 PM] Kuljoe: How are you?
[27/01, 2:44 PM] Imoni: I Dey oh
[27/01, 7:10 PM] Kuljoe: Just got home
[27/01, 7:10 PM] Kuljoe: And I saw the money sent
[27/01, 7:11 PM] Kuljoe: Thanks and it's nice doing business with you
[27/01, 7:11 PM] Imoni: �
[27/01, 7:11 PM] Imoni: Which business
[27/01, 7:11 PM] Kuljoe: Lol
[27/01, 7:11 PM] Imoni: I should be the one thanking you
[27/01, 7:12 PM] Kuljoe: Just teasing, at least you sent without asking and when you knew you had it
[27/01, 7:12 PM] Kuljoe: Was not expecting it to be so quick
[27/01, 7:12 PM] Kuljoe: Some others you will have to beg
[27/01, 7:12 PM] Imoni: Nah, that’s wrong
[27/01, 7:13 PM] Kuljoe: Sure
[27/01, 7:13 PM] Kuljoe: But very few people know this
[27/01, 7:28 PM] Imoni: Yh
[27/01, 8:12 PM] Kuljoe: So I appreciate, I have had some nasty experience.
[27/01, 8:12 PM] Kuljoe: Hope your day went well.?
[27/01, 8:23 PM] Imoni: It was ok
[27/01, 8:23 PM] Imoni: And yours?
[27/01, 10:03 PM] Kuljoe: It was quite okay...
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by frozen70(f): 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
Deeprooted:
Yes! We dated for a while. After my NYSC her persuasion for me to marry her became unbearable for me. To make matters worst, she lost her mom who was the bread winner of the family. I pitied her and decided to give her some money for investment. The agreement was for her to keep the profit but refund my capital to me.

The story changed when after a year, I started asking for my capital. She's now married with 2 kids but claims she doesn't have the money. Involving her husband may be a threat to her marriage but I need my money back.

Help a brother on how best to get my money back!

At times we loose and at times we gain

How is the money involved

If her husband gets to know, he will not pay back because they don't have

See that money as a burnt offering, if it's something you can endure

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Deeprooted: 8:27am On Apr 09, 2022
frozen70:

At times we loose and at times we gain

How is the money involved

If her husband gets to know, he will not pay back because they don't have

See that money as a burnt offering, if it's something you can endure

Thanks but 300k is a lot of money in this present economy
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by frozen70(f): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2022
Deeprooted:

Thanks but 300k is a lot of money in this present economy

Waooo that is much but if you know where she lives, you have to make a move and let her family know what went on and how you assisted her and she is not making move to pay back

Be calm in your explanations to them

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Deeprooted: 9:20am On Apr 09, 2022
frozen70:

Waooo that is much but if you know where she lives, you have to make a move and let her family know what went on and how you assisted her and she is not making move to pay back

Be calm in your explanations to them
Thanks a lot
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Luak(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
Don't interfer with her relationship with her husband but keep appealing to her conscience from a distance. It's not good to put yourself in a position where there's a high chance of limiting your prospects in life. You gave out of love and in due time God will bless you if you don't loose faith

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? / African Man With 999 Wives / How Much Is Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.