Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo (30851 Views)

APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In / Governor Okowa Dissolves State Executive Council, Sack Chief Of Staff, SSG / Lagos Council Suspends NUTRW, RTEAN Activities Over Gang War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Mooh247: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
udemzyudex:

Which Lagos? Same Lagos NIRTW are still collecting owo mi da without uniform?

Funny.

That's how pack managers roll... No NURTW uniform as they remit straight to MC Oluomo and Lagos State Government
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Tradernaija1: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
After all the threaths he issued to Igbo's?

Finally he has been humbled.

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by udemzyudex(m): 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mooh247:

That's how pack managers roll... No NURTW uniform as they remit straight to MC Oluomo and Lagos State Government

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by JOemmy(m): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
The powers that be are slowly demystifying and distabilizing tinibu.

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by foreshore(m): 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
DONSMITH123:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/nurtw-national-dissolves-lagos-council-sack-mc-oluomo/

Tinubu's political aspiration will not let this work because this are his foot soldiers
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by techWriter3: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hello
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
He wasn't sacked before but suspended. There is difference between sack and suspension
Okay, he was suspended before. Thanks for the correction!
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by ahuja12: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hehehe
grin grin grin
Tinubu wont be happy with this news
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Princekunle10: 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Who is sacking who now?, MC Oluomo sack NURTW in Lagos, now NURTW is sacking MC Oluomo again, na wa oo, heads will rolls ooo.
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Rotiix(m): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Atlast...

Damnnn....Love you too baby girl........your boyfriend must be a real niggar...if not that your boyfriend is a real niggar I would have advised we hang out in the ancient city of Benin where the King is truely king...but you know a real niggar don't hang out with the girlfriend of other real niggarrrs if not that niggar will pull the trigger and I will have to retaliate by pulling my own trigger....and with that the hood will no longer be safe for anybody....including you the baby girl we are fighting for
Slawomir baba weyrey grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by heysquare(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
Is the population not hyper as well? So what do you expect in state that has more commercial vehicles than what a motor park can absolve. No motor park no garage! Commercial vehicles run from end point to end point picking and loading passengers on the road without entering any garage which gives rise to Agberos in every nooks and crannies of our roads. People looking for free money through touting on increase everyday. And some mumu will be mentioning Tinubu as if He is the founder of NURTW which is national body and not state. Is there any politicians that doesn't take the advantages of this Agberos in any State? They are all bird of the same feather" mentioning Tinubu shows how people just hate him blindly. Que sera sera
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by osazsky(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
ihatebuhari:
i love you
hmm see as damn nigger take see love..this world is now small..i went to my guys namings months back...na 2go them take marry..the girl dey north my guy dey benin..benin guys too get style..the most important thing in life is to be happy..love is fun...have a style, people will love u for who u are..but just be real..my bro if u discover she has a guy..let the frienship just remain like that...just ur female friend.nothing more..cuz guys they vex o..wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Ezmans: 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Sultty(m): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Let's wait and see Lagos state Government reaction tinubu's reaction.
Maybe he go turn this one to oba of Lagos or even governor sef
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Aaay: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published / Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… / Nigeria Lifts Twitter Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.