Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo (30852 Views)

APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In / Governor Okowa Dissolves State Executive Council, Sack Chief Of Staff, SSG / Lagos Council Suspends NUTRW, RTEAN Activities Over Gang War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Mooh247: 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
Too late

Lagos already disbanded NURTW for Pack Managers .. and MC Oluomo happens to be the boss
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Henrinos: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
waiting for Tinubu's reaction

1 Like

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Successmind(m): 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Audio.... Dem still dey street oga...

1 Like

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by jditimiya(m): 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Is another way of creating another office for them to support the government of Lagos state.
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Tinubu wey never sure of him own future
for where? his future brigher as snow.
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by seyz91(m): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
cheesy
Wazobia2216:
Hello? Hello Hello

Teni called MC Oluomo, who MC Oluomo go come call bayi

1 Like

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by sonofElElyon: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
How do you sack someone who already pulled out of your union ?

1 Like

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by duduade: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sack Mc Oluomo

Wetin all him followers wey dey chop hin cucumber for yorubahood and actors that lick him go do now

Let the wailing begin

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Starhearts: 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Atlast...

Damnnn....Love you too baby girl........your boyfriend must be a real niggar...if not that your boyfriend is a real niggar I would have advised we hang out in the ancient city of Benin where the King is truely king...but you know a real niggar don't hang out with the girlfriend of other real niggarrrs if not that niggar will pull the trigger and I will have to retaliate by pulling my own trigger....and with that the hood will no longer be safe for anybody....including you the baby girl we are fighting for

One wrap of Canadian Loud 4 u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Henrinos: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Waiting for Tinubu's reaction

1 Like

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by olowo1930: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
Trouble can never leave Lagos for ones, everyday different wars from the same directions. Heal the land

1 Like

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by GloriousGbola: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
this is going to be interesting
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Starzo: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Atlast...

Damnnn....Love you too baby girl........your boyfriend must be a real niggar...if not that your boyfriend is a real niggar I would have advised we hang out in the ancient city of Benin where the King is truely king...but you know a real niggar don't hang out with the girlfriend of other real niggarrrs if not that niggar will pull the trigger and I will have to retaliate by pulling my own trigger....and with that the hood will no longer be safe for anybody....including you the baby girl we are fighting for
so you nor know say that moniker na scam...and you call yourself street... SMH
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Nisiw366: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

There’s a National union and there are state chapters, MC oluomo might be the lord in Lagos, but National Chairman has the final say on state chapters by Law, MC oluomo’s power ends with the state, the Union is National.

He was being stupid to disagree with the National body because Lagos has the bigger revenue to the Union. Now they’ve showed him who is Boss.
Nurtw is under state government. Lagos state can even ban them and replace with something else. So far tinubu is still pleased with oluomo, he is still their boss

1 Like

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by KaluwisxPRO: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nisiw366:
Nurtw is under state government. Lagos state can even ban them and replace with something else. So far tinubu is still pleased with oluomo, he is still their boss

NURTW is a National body, State Government respect state chapter but does not choose its chairman or have the power to Interfere in issues that concerns its National body or even the state Chapter.

Lagos state government can only control the activities in the state as a transport department, not the activities of National Union in the state like electing members or making decisions.

Lagos is no different from other state where this has been tested with the courts. Why do you think the state government are finding it hard to usurp the union in different states?
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by caracas: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Eyaa !
Afonjas will not like this news
How will Tinubu n the Lagos apc be able to rig Lagos state now that their rigging tool will no longer be functional
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by joe1309: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Can’t Lagos State Giverment just dissolve this bandits

Is the government scared of this hoodlums?

With the pain, hardship and insecurity inflicted by this riff rafts, Lagos state government always acting like it does not know.

Only Buba Marwa as a Military administrator dealt with thugs, and that shows they can be eliminated.

Damn! The touting in Lagos is first class. I know it happens in other state, but Lagos case is hyper.

Toutism and thuggery is an institution affiliated to the State government.

go to Ava, dissolve SE bandits
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by osazsky(m): 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nisiw366:
yes o no one on earth can remove our omulo from work.. very easy going person..we love him so much he played a very impt role during tinubu tenure and re election.
Fake newss cant u see cuz he wasnt educated he sent all his children to overseas uni...he is gping to he our nxt governor..yeasterners and fulani just dey waste time.no matter how hard u try u cant fight the king of lagos..and the next king of nigeria the poooing king

1 Like

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Nisiw366: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

NURTW is a National body, State Government respect state chapter but does not choose its chairman or have the power to Interfere in issues that concerns its National body or even the state Chapter.

Lagos state government can only control the activities in the state as a transport department, not the activities of National Union in the state like electing members or making decisions.

Lagos is no different from other state where this has been tested with the courts. Why do you think the state government are finding it hard to usurp the union in different states?
Oyo state banned nurtw, Started pms, installed auxilliary as manager who once worked in nurtw. No more nurtw in oyo state today. Ajimobi installed late fele as nurtw chairman. Sanwoolu installed oluomo as chairman. State government controls nurtw. Stop arguing what you have no knowledge of
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by KaluwisxPRO: 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nisiw366:
Oyo state banned nurtw, Started pms, installed auxilliary as manager who once worked in nurtw. No more nurtw in oyo state today. Ajimobi installed late fele as nurtw chairman. Sanwoolu installed oluomo as chairman. State government controls nurtw. Stop arguing what you have no knowledge of

Mr Man, what you’re saying is a different issue, transportation within states are state government issues, National Union on its own is not a state government parastatal, state governments and governors do not have a Say about what happens in State national union except the state government wants to take back transportation in whole, which means they cannot operate under national union.

If a truck from Lagos moves load to another state with national union, they will seize that truck for not having a national union sticker for trucks. Can your state Governor interfere then? Hell No.

You said Oyo banned NURTW and privatized it (why didn’t he install his man as State chairman if it was that easy?)

Sanwolu said the same thing in Lagos, but the National body is still optimistic that once they can sort their house in order, the state chapter can continue except the state government really wants to take transportation completely from NURTW, which is almost impossible in Lagos.
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Nisiw366: 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Mr Man, what you’re saying is a different issue, transportation within states are state government issues, National Union on its own is not a state government parastatal, state governments and governors do not have a Say about what happens in State national union except the state government wants to take back transportation in whole, which means they cannot operate under national union.

If a truck from Lagos moves load to another state with nation union, they will seize that truck for not having a national union sticker for trucks. Can your state Governor interfere then? Hell No.
You are very ignorant. Tell me how ajimobi installed late fele as nurtw chairman. Tell me how ladoja installed nurtw chairman during his tenure. State government control their activities and this has nothing to do with ticketing. The reason why makinde banned nurtw is simply because of revenue shortage. Even oluomo was rigged as chairman.
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by KaluwisxPRO: 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nisiw366:
You are very ignorant. Tell me how ajimobi installed late fele as nurtw chairman. Tell me how ladoja installed nurtw chairman during his tenure. State government control their activities and this has nothing to do with ticketing. The reason why makinde banned nurtw is simply because of revenue shortage. Even oluomo was rigged as chairman.

Please stop throwing words around, what proof have you that he installed his man? NURTW in all states are used by politicians to win elections and when they do, they support them in their elections to become chairman. It is not the same as picking someone from nowhere to head NURTW.

Go and read the NURTW constitution and the foundation it was founded on, then come back and tell me what you read instead of trying to be half smart with baseless info.

When Oyo banned NURTW, if the Governor was in charge, why is there a need to ban NURTW and change the transport system entirely when you can just make your man head it??

Why can’t Sanwolu just proclaim MC Oluomo head of NURTW Lagos chapter instead of total ban and changing the transport system and its name entirely? Like I said, the only way Sanwolu has a say is totally taking the transportation system from NURTW. And Oluomo cannot head the new system because the NURTW National body will see that as a blanket ban on their activities and continue.

It happened in Delta State when the Chairman in a local government changed the LGA chapter of NURTW to up Delta, state government refused to intervene, the issue was resolved by the National body in Abuja and the name was changed back to NURTW from up delta.
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by blackboy(m): 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
So if LSG bans NURTW in Lagos does NURTW have the right to over rule LSG and continue operation?
No!!
MC threw the first punch by suspending the collection and payment of NURTW money.
NURTW replied with queries . MC ignored and when he finally replied he was suspended.
Now his removal.
LSG is bigger than NURTW and the lives of Lagosians important. NURTW needs to clean up their house and stop playing tough guy . So much at stake
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
This could lead to more mining of several peoples head within the environment where all this people reside shocked tongue.
Ya head dey pain you
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
How many times are they sacking this king of agbero? They did that last two months ago..
He wasn't sacked before but suspended. There is difference between sack and suspension

1 Like

Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Nisiw366: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Shut up and learn. How can you ban what you don't control. Tell me how ajimobi selected fele as chairman and stop ranting senselessly. State government controls them[quote author=KaluwisxPRO post=111700413]

Please stop throwing words around, what proof have you that he installed his man? NURTW in all states are used by politicians to win elections and when they do, they support them in their elections to become chairman. It is not the same as picking someone from nowhere to head NURTW.

Go and read the NURTW constitution and the foundation it was founded on, then come back and tell me what you read instead of trying to be half smart with baseless info.

When Oyo banned NURTW, if the Governor was in charge, why is there a need to ban NURTW and change the transport system entirely when you can just make your man head it??

Why can’t Sanwolu just proclaim MC Oluomo head of NURTW Lagos chapter instead of total ban and changing the transport system and its name entirely?
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by PharNEWS(m): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
I know it will get to this.
There is a shift coming!
The Message is Getting clear.
Man nobi God!
Lagos value tout more than hardworking residents!
And they are preaching and campaigning to be voted for to rule Nigeria!
Both Sanwolu and Tinubu are selfish and greedy.They know very well about the extortion and intimidation of this AGBEROs on hardworking resident but turned deaf ears to it because of why?
Shame on them!
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Ajimusty2: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Atlast...

then lets find a way and get to l a nigga,finally my dealer came tru.am happy as hell.
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by udemzyudex(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mooh247:
Too late

Lagos already disbanded NURTW for Pack Managers .. and MC Oluomo happens to be the boss

Which Lagos? Same Lagos NIRTW are still collecting owo mi da without uniform?

Funny.
Re: NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo by Arysexy(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Tinubu chief thug sacked.

Ha!

Expect indiscriminate mining of heads soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise… / Nigeria Lifts Twitter Ban / Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.